Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth Reviews

47 | Binghamton, NY

47 Reviews for Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth

• John

John Borkoski · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The perfect team to capture our perfect day!

Morgan and her husband are fantastic and were easy to coordinate with despite us planning from out of state. All of the photos are AMAZING! They captured all of the special moments perfectly. The photo booth was a huge hit, allowing everyone to take away a little something of their own. We highly recommend Morgan, we could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing !!!

Amazing!

Morgan did our engagement and wedding pictures. She has such an eye for the beauty in nature and capturing it all while making you look your best. This was the first time we ever did any kind of professional pictures and we were so nervous, but her calming presence and professional guidance put us right at ease to give us the most amazing pictures to keep forever. She really listens to exactly what you want out of your pictures and delivers just that. To everyone reading this, I highly, highly recommend Morgan - you will not be disappointed, but you will most likely cry when you see your pictures and they look more beautiful than you ever knew they could. Thank you so much Morgan, we couldn't love our pictures anymore!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding 2020

Morgan was amazing to work with. She was very responsive and so much fun. She has an amazing talent, she made us feel comfortable and our pictures came out perfect. I absolutely loved every single one of them. This year had to have been a tough one with all the rescheduling but she was extremely flexible and made our day special and memorable even with all the changes! She was so patient and understanding and willing to help in any way. I would highly recommend her to everyone! We will definitely be using her again for future events.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Madelynn · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional Photographer!

We recently worked with Morgan for our October wedding. The overall experience was amazing. She was extremely flexible in finding a spot for our engagement photos that worked for both of us. The day of our wedding went exactly as planned and the pictures turned out absolutely stunning! Morgan and her husband's personality fit right in and we enjoyed our time working with them. We highly recommend Morgan for anybody that is considering a photographer.

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/21/2019

The best photographer!

I met Morgan at a bridal show. Within just a few moments of speaking, I knew she was the photographer for us. Morgan is extremely professional yet personal throughout such an incredible experience. She photographed both our engagement photos (wherein she allowed us to bring our pride and joy - our dog) and our wedding. She made our experience memorable, fun, and real. My husband and I highly recommend her to any couple looking for an incredible photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2019

Wow just wow. Impressed & super happy with our experience.

I would hire Morgan again in a heartbeat. I can’t wait to work with her again in the future. She is so talented & such an amazing person. She made everyone feel so comfortable & captured all the images I asked her to. Being 7 months pregnant during my wedding didn’t slow her down or alter her work one bit. I did a lot of research when looking for photographers because many charge a arm & leg. Morgan met all our expectations & more! Don’t hesitate to book her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

Morgan is the best.

Morgan was absolutely amazing. The photos are perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better day. She captured everything I wanted and more. She truly made our fairytale come true. I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Everything I wanted and more!

Morgen was absolutely awesome to work with! She knew exactly what she was doing and what to say to calm my nerves throughout the day. By the end of the day she felt like she was apart of the family! I can’t wait to work with her again in the future. Thank you Morgan for capturing our day, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • I

Kitty · Married on 08/17/2019

Seamless and Wonderful Experience

Moe was awesome at our wedding and engagment session! We had multiple guests ask us where our photographer was because she's that good at capturing all of the perfect little moments without being invasive in any way. Our photos came out so beautiful, and we loved how laid back and professional her communication was. Book Moe for your wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Mary Kate

Mary Kate · Married on 08/03/2019

Great to work with

I had a great experience with Morgan! We booked her for 10 hours of photography and 4 hours of her photo booth service as well. They were both great! Our wedding was in Syracuse so she traveled from Binghamton which was nice. We had an engagement shoot included with our package which was a great chance to meet Morgan and practice being in front of the camera, not to mention the pictures came out great. The week before the wedding we emailed and called a lot about timeline and questions I had and Morgan was very helpful at easing my nerves. The day of the wedding she showed up on time and immediately got working. She was accommodating and worked well with our videographer and the 2 pictures I've seen so far (we got married last week) came out great! The photo booth was a HIT at our wedding and I'm so glad we got it. It came with unlimited strips and it was entertainment for not only the kids at the wedding but the adults loved it too. It came with a book people could leave a copy of their photo strip in and write a note and we used that as our guestbook. I highly recommend Morgan and her services for your wedding! She has great ideas, was easy to work with, and her work comes out excellently!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jess · Married on 07/27/2019

Captured the pure joy!

Morgan did a fantastic job shooting both our engagement photos and our wedding! She was down to Earth and easy to work with, yet very professional. She captured all of the love and we were so happy with the photos! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Ashley Donoghue · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Quality!

I would highly recommend Moe B Photography. Morgan does amazing work and is a very down to earth person. I could not have asked for a better photographer! Her work is incredible.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Akshar · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous photos!!

Moe is absolutely amazing and did a fantastic job at our wedding.

Photography is her passion and she is a true artist.

She somehow captures the most amazing shots without disrupting the moment.

She’s also super fun and a great third party to vent to when wedding nerves kick in.

Stop reading this and book her now !!!!!

Thank you!

Fred and Jessica Akshar

Sent on 07/15/2019

Molly Babcock · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend

My husband and I met Morgan at a wedding show and were instantly impressed. We were both looking for someone who was professional, easygoing and fun. Morgan is all of those things.
    We were at ease and very comfortable while she photographed our engagement shoot and our wedding. Her services go above and beyond compared to other photographers out there and she is affordable! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Drew Vdp · Married on 05/25/2019

Morgan is awesome!

We truly enjoyed working with Morgan. She was our favorite vendor! We have loved the way the photos came out and she was so easygoing and chill on wedding day. She also was extremely accommodating with our engagement shoot and having the chance to work with her before the wedding was great. We would highly recommend her to any interested couples!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Highly, highly recommend.

Morgan was amazing start to finish. I was sold on using her from our first phone conversation inquiring about pricing and availability due to her kindness, interest in us as a couple, and humor. During the engagement shoot (which was included in the weddinf package) and every part of the wedding, she was amazing! She was efficient, organized, and so fun! We loved her presence there and would refer her 100 times over. Every single photo we have received back from her has been flawless. She has such a good eye for landscape and truly captures the best moments.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth's reply:

Alicia thank you so much for having me for your special day! ❤️ I have had so much fun meeting and working with you guys!

S.v. · Married on 11/01/2018

Wedding photos

There are no words to describe how impressed and so so grateful for Morgan’s photography skills capturing not only
    Our engagement photos but also our wedding day ! She is so easy going and makes the whole process bearable. She is amazing at her craft and it is evidenced by her amazing pictures !

Sent on 11/01/2018

Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth's reply:

Thanks so much Steph ❤️ It was so nice working with you both and getting to share in the celebrations and puppy love 🐶
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing service with and Amazing photographer!

Morgan just did our wedding yesterday and it was the best experience. She was able to do her job and still let us enjoy every second of our day. She is so calm and patient and captured every group photo we wanted. We couldn’t have asked for a better day or someone better to capture it!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth's reply:

Yay Megan! I had so much fun working with you guys and being able to help you celebrate your special day 💕

R · Married on 10/11/2018

Wedding Photography

We used Moe B as our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job! She was very professional, yet fun and the photos came out incredible. We couldn’t be more pleased! We also used the photo booth, which all of our guests absolutely loved!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

We knew after first meeting with Morgan that she was going to be our photographer for the most important day of our life! Just as we suspected, Morgan was easy to work with and very accommodating to the bridal party. I highly recommend Morgan as she makes you feel special on your special day!! <3

Sent on 10/11/2018

Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca! You guys share so much love ❤️ thanks for having me there to be able to help capture it!

Katee · Married on 09/08/2018

Morgan was so professional, understanding and has the most amazing talent! She adapted to our schedule being thrown off and still found the time captured every picture I wanted. She was very reassuring and worked with my videographer so well!! I can't say enough about her! I am so happy I chose her for my special day and will be able to enjoy my pictures forever. My husband and I thank you so much!! I would recommend her for any event but her eye for engagement and wedding sessions is fantastic!! If your a bride looking for a photographer still, you found her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth's reply:

Ah such a beautiful day filled with love 💕 Thanks for having me to help celebrate your special day!

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Morgan was very professional and creative. I 100% made the right choice in choosing her as my photographer!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Tiffany Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing photographer

Morgan did an absolutely amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She was professional and made us feel so comfortable. You can really tell that Morgan takes great pride in the work she does, it shows in every single photo. I can't wait to have Morgan photograph other events in our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Jnrs · Married on 08/09/2018

An Absolute Gem!

Morgan has now recently completed photography for another wedding event for our family. Our events tend to last up to three days and have many particular requirements. Morgan was very professional and is the type who is willing to go the extra mile while smiling. She did her best at catering to all of our photography needs. In addition to being a very pleasant person and a hard worker, Morgan definitely has skill and talent in relation to photography. We loved all of the photos which she took for us and she was sure not to just capture every moment but was able to do so very artfully. I would highly recommend Morgan for one's photography needs; it was an absolute pleasure working with her again.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Heather · Married on 07/14/2018

Morgan went above and beyond at our wedding. Our guests felt like she was one of the group and she made an incredible impression on everyone, big and small! She was patient and helpful and it was so easy to feel comfortable that even the people who do t like their pictures taken were happy. I would recommend Morgan 100 times over to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2018