44 Reviews for A Modern Touch

Boutonnieres (7)
Aisle Decor (6)
Flower Petals (5)
Altar Decor (4)

Christine did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. From the first appointment I had with her, I could see how professional she was. Not only did Christine understand what I had in mind, but she also went above and beyond what I had thought. Her arrangements were flawless and my cotton candy peonies bouquet was breathtaking. Christine, you made my night with your exceptional work. Thank you so much for going out of your way to find the flowers I had in mind. You are the best =)

Profile Picture Dulci, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Christine is amazing to work with! From our first meeting, I could tell how professional and accommodating she is. Not knowing much about flowers, she walked me through so many different photographs of ideas, explained flowers, and gave her advice on what flowers would work best in the summer. The center pieces she designed were flawless, elegant, and beautiful. She is incredibly caring and checked in with me throughout our process of planning. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Photo
Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christine at A Modern Touch was so incredible to work with. Professional, organized, great artistic eye, responsive to emails, and I could go on! She was understanding about our budget, and she was honest about what she could and couldn't do within our budget. The flowers came out beautiful, better than I could have ever imagined, and lasted all evening. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Amy , 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I came to Christine almost a year before my wedding, with a very specific budget and not much of an idea of what I wanted for the flowers for my wedding. She sat down with my fiance and I and got to know us and tried to understand the style we were aiming for. From that, she developed such a lovely vision for our flowers on our wedding day that so beautifully complimented everyone's dresses and the venue space, and stayed completely respectful of our budget. As the wedding got closer, she was super flexible with additions and changes to the original proposal, and always quick to respond to emails and calls. She even traveled to see my reception and ceremony space a couple of months before the wedding to make sure we weren't missing anything and that everything would look perfect. On my wedding day, the bouquets, centerpieces, and all the little floral touches were just beautiful and brought the whole space together. Overall, just a great experience working with A Modern Touch, and so glad we chose them. Thank you Christine!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Christine is amazing! She was extremely accommodating. I came to her with a budget and a vision and she made it work. She provided an "inspiration board" detailing everything that we discussed at our first meeting. After seeing her portfolio and talking with her, I had high expectations and on our wedding day she EXCEEDED those high expectations. I couldn't have been more pleased with the bouquets, the pergola garland, the cake flowers and every other detail that she created. Her floral knowledge and years of experience were very clear and it's obvious that she has a passion for what she does. If you work with Christine you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Liana, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was phenomenal and was very accommodating. She worked with me as a planned my wedding from a different city, and made sure to help me maintain my budget. Would recommend in a second!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Christine was so amazing to work with! I do not know much about flowers or what is needed for a large wedding and she guided me through the whole process. She was very responsive and always open to feedback on the options that she gave me. She had great recommendations for number/style of centerpieces and in-season flowers to keep the cost down. She also gave the best cost breakdown in the city! All bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces turned out beautiful! We received so many compliments!!

Photo for A Modern Touch Review - close up of bride's bouquet!
Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine is simply phenomenal. The flowers were unbelievable. I wanted the "wow" factor and she delivered, for a fraction of the price of other vendors. She is fantastic to work with- so nice, so accommodating. And her work is STUNNING. I was incredibly lucky to find her. Everyone at the wedding was extremely impressed with her work, including other vendors who have seen a million flower arrangements. You will be wowed by what she can do.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so wonderful. The arrangements you sketched out for me were beautiful on paper, but were absolutely stunning in person. It really helped to soften the space in the way that I hoped.
More importantly, you really helped put me at ease throughout the process. You made everything easy for us so that we could just enjoy the day. I really appreciate that.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough, about how wonderful and amazing Christine from A Modern Touch was. Her friendly demeanor and vision for our wedding was everything anyone could ask for when planning a wedding! She helped make the process so easy and worked with us to stay within our budget! The flowers took my breath away. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, not one detail was spared. She was a true professional and made my vision come true. I cannot express how wonderful everything looked and all of the compliments I received! Thank you Christine for creating the my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Tina is an absolute blessing to work with!! With everything that goes into a wedding, the flowers were the least of my worries. As soon as you meet her, you know you are in good hands. She had such an open and kind personality, and it was instant to see how much creativity, passion, and love goes into her work. Our church flowers and bouquets lasted all day and were stunning. The reception decor was definitely more than I even dreamed of, she knew what I would like better than I did!! Thank you Tina for making the wedding of our dreams! - The Palermos

Profile Picture User5252232, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I absolutely loved my flowers at my wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, church flowers, and the centerpieces were amazing. To this day, people are still commenting on how beautiful my flowers were. So many people took pictures of the centerpieces because they were just gorgeous. When my wedding coordinator showed me the room my jaw dropped to the floor. I honestly got goosebumps. Christine turned my dreams into a reality. It was everything I had envisioned and more.

The whole planning process was amazing too. She put a vision board together and it really helped me gather all my ideas and make sure that everything was captured. I am honestly going to miss working with Christine.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Christine was so incredible to work with! From our first consult, I knew I wanted her to design my wedding flowers. She created an inspirational board to give me an idea of how everything would look, was so accommodating, and flexible with last minute changes. She is phenomenal at what she does, and made my dream flower vision for our wedding come to life!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Christine did the flowers for my wedding June 10, 2016 and I can not say enough wonderful things about her. First of all, she is such a nice person that it makes working with her so easy. I am not a flower person in the sense of knowing flower names and technical terms. From the second I starting describing what I like though she totally got me! I gave her a budget which I thought was reasonable but on the lower end. She worked within my budget and gave me flowers that were absolutely stunning!! My bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, the boutonniere's, the ceremony set up and all of the centerpieces....Wow! She exceeded what I envisioned and it was gorgeous. I will be passing her name onto every bride to be if they are looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Michelle and Aaron, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I have no words to describe how amazing Christine is! Since day one I knew I was going to love her and I trusted her with my eyes closed. Her prices are very reasonable, you know how flower can be outrageous expensive, her taste is great but more than anything her flexibility is the best. We ended up having some last minute problems and having to adjust our contract less than a month before the wedding. She was incredibly understanding and on the day of I couldn't expect better flowers. The bouquets were spectacular, the ceremony and reception were decorated beautifully! All the guests comment about it!
Thank you one more time Christine for working and having patience with me and especially making my wedding dream coming true!!

Profile Picture Mariana, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine did the flowers for my sisters wedding, she did such a good job that when I started to plan my own wedding there was no doubt I was going to use her. Christine was amazing to work with. I gave her my budget and she made sure we stayed exactly where I was comfortable. I had a vision of what I wanted all of the flowers to look like, Christine got what I was going for right away. She was able to show me pictures and offer suggestions to help. Within a few days of meeting with Christine, she sent an inspiration board so I could see what everything would look like. This was a huge help and great to refer back to throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding Christine delivered the bridal party flowers early so we had them with plenty of time before pictures. The flowers were everything I hoped they would be and turned out better than I could have imagined. The flowers stood out and helped bring all the colors and ideas together. I got so many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful the centerpieces looked. I had a few guests ask to take them home too! I will be recommending Christine to any brides I know in the future!

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

On top of being an absolute dream to work with, Christine's work is absolutely fantastic! We had the most beautiful flowers on our wedding day. I am still in awe. The church, the bouquets, and the Union League - absolutely stunning and perfect! It was the best day of my life. Thank you Christine so much for making my dreams come to life!

Profile Picture Kylie, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christine was a huge help with our October 3rd wedding! Everything came together so beautifully. Many guests commented on how fabulous the flowers were. She is awesome at what she does and a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What a wonderful florist to work with. Christine went above and beyond when designing the magnificent flowers for our wedding. We didn't really know too much about flowers, but we did have a color scheme. She not only took the reigns on what would look good with our colors, but made sure we were on board with her decisions. She was very easy to work with, and got back to us extremely quickly. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early so we were able to get a sneak peak ahead of time. The floral arrangements turned out better than we could have hoped. All of our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful our flowers were. We hope to be able to recommend her to future brides and grooms.

Profile Picture David, 8/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I Loved our Wedding flowers!!! The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! I loved them!!! All of the bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind!!! Christine was great to work with and very helpful! She worked with our Budget and very quick with email responses. She also decorated the arbor for us and it was beautiful!
Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to create our centerpieces and flower arrangements at the church and reception venue EXACTLY how we wanted it. Not only does she respond immediately, the flowers were gorgeous!!!! I have never seen such beautiful flower arrangements before. I would highly recommend her for ANY event you are planning. You will not be disappointed! Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful, Christine!

~Katie & Jeff

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christine was wonderful to work with. She helped us stay within budget and feel confident that everything would look great. We loved our flowers and never had to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine is great! I had so many compliments on my wedding flowers and they were beautiful! She completely got my vision from our first meeting and was always professional and available. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User3468858, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was AWESOME to work with & she did a BEAUTIFUL job on the flowers & my centerpieces at the venue.

Profile Picture Cheri, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews