38 Reviews for A Modern Touch

Table Arrangements (6)
Aisle Decor (4)
Altar Decor (4)
Flower Petals (4)

Christine was phenomenal and was very accommodating. She worked with me as a planned my wedding from a different city, and made sure to help me maintain my budget. Would recommend in a second!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Christine was so amazing to work with! I do not know much about flowers or what is needed for a large wedding and she guided me through the whole process. She was very responsive and always open to feedback on the options that she gave me. She had great recommendations for number/style of centerpieces and in-season flowers to keep the cost down. She also gave the best cost breakdown in the city! All bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces turned out beautiful! We received so many compliments!!

Photo for A Modern Touch Review - close up of bride's bouquet!
Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine is simply phenomenal. The flowers were unbelievable. I wanted the "wow" factor and she delivered, for a fraction of the price of other vendors. She is fantastic to work with- so nice, so accommodating. And her work is STUNNING. I was incredibly lucky to find her. Everyone at the wedding was extremely impressed with her work, including other vendors who have seen a million flower arrangements. You will be wowed by what she can do.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so wonderful. The arrangements you sketched out for me were beautiful on paper, but were absolutely stunning in person. It really helped to soften the space in the way that I hoped.
More importantly, you really helped put me at ease throughout the process. You made everything easy for us so that we could just enjoy the day. I really appreciate that.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough, about how wonderful and amazing Christine from A Modern Touch was. Her friendly demeanor and vision for our wedding was everything anyone could ask for when planning a wedding! She helped make the process so easy and worked with us to stay within our budget! The flowers took my breath away. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, not one detail was spared. She was a true professional and made my vision come true. I cannot express how wonderful everything looked and all of the compliments I received! Thank you Christine for creating the my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Tina is an absolute blessing to work with!! With everything that goes into a wedding, the flowers were the least of my worries. As soon as you meet her, you know you are in good hands. She had such an open and kind personality, and it was instant to see how much creativity, passion, and love goes into her work. Our church flowers and bouquets lasted all day and were stunning. The reception decor was definitely more than I even dreamed of, she knew what I would like better than I did!! Thank you Tina for making the wedding of our dreams! - The Palermos

Profile Picture User5252232, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I absolutely loved my flowers at my wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, church flowers, and the centerpieces were amazing. To this day, people are still commenting on how beautiful my flowers were. So many people took pictures of the centerpieces because they were just gorgeous. When my wedding coordinator showed me the room my jaw dropped to the floor. I honestly got goosebumps. Christine turned my dreams into a reality. It was everything I had envisioned and more.

The whole planning process was amazing too. She put a vision board together and it really helped me gather all my ideas and make sure that everything was captured. I am honestly going to miss working with Christine.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Christine was so incredible to work with! From our first consult, I knew I wanted her to design my wedding flowers. She created an inspirational board to give me an idea of how everything would look, was so accommodating, and flexible with last minute changes. She is phenomenal at what she does, and made my dream flower vision for our wedding come to life!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Christine did the flowers for my wedding June 10, 2016 and I can not say enough wonderful things about her. First of all, she is such a nice person that it makes working with her so easy. I am not a flower person in the sense of knowing flower names and technical terms. From the second I starting describing what I like though she totally got me! I gave her a budget which I thought was reasonable but on the lower end. She worked within my budget and gave me flowers that were absolutely stunning!! My bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, the boutonniere's, the ceremony set up and all of the centerpieces....Wow! She exceeded what I envisioned and it was gorgeous. I will be passing her name onto every bride to be if they are looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Michelle and Aaron, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I have no words to describe how amazing Christine is! Since day one I knew I was going to love her and I trusted her with my eyes closed. Her prices are very reasonable, you know how flower can be outrageous expensive, her taste is great but more than anything her flexibility is the best. We ended up having some last minute problems and having to adjust our contract less than a month before the wedding. She was incredibly understanding and on the day of I couldn't expect better flowers. The bouquets were spectacular, the ceremony and reception were decorated beautifully! All the guests comment about it!
Thank you one more time Christine for working and having patience with me and especially making my wedding dream coming true!!

Profile Picture Mariana, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine did the flowers for my sisters wedding, she did such a good job that when I started to plan my own wedding there was no doubt I was going to use her. Christine was amazing to work with. I gave her my budget and she made sure we stayed exactly where I was comfortable. I had a vision of what I wanted all of the flowers to look like, Christine got what I was going for right away. She was able to show me pictures and offer suggestions to help. Within a few days of meeting with Christine, she sent an inspiration board so I could see what everything would look like. This was a huge help and great to refer back to throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding Christine delivered the bridal party flowers early so we had them with plenty of time before pictures. The flowers were everything I hoped they would be and turned out better than I could have imagined. The flowers stood out and helped bring all the colors and ideas together. I got so many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful the centerpieces looked. I had a few guests ask to take them home too! I will be recommending Christine to any brides I know in the future!

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

On top of being an absolute dream to work with, Christine's work is absolutely fantastic! We had the most beautiful flowers on our wedding day. I am still in awe. The church, the bouquets, and the Union League - absolutely stunning and perfect! It was the best day of my life. Thank you Christine so much for making my dreams come to life!

Profile Picture Kylie, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christine was a huge help with our October 3rd wedding! Everything came together so beautifully. Many guests commented on how fabulous the flowers were. She is awesome at what she does and a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What a wonderful florist to work with. Christine went above and beyond when designing the magnificent flowers for our wedding. We didn't really know too much about flowers, but we did have a color scheme. She not only took the reigns on what would look good with our colors, but made sure we were on board with her decisions. She was very easy to work with, and got back to us extremely quickly. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early so we were able to get a sneak peak ahead of time. The floral arrangements turned out better than we could have hoped. All of our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful our flowers were. We hope to be able to recommend her to future brides and grooms.

Profile Picture David, 8/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I Loved our Wedding flowers!!! The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! I loved them!!! All of the bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind!!! Christine was great to work with and very helpful! She worked with our Budget and very quick with email responses. She also decorated the arbor for us and it was beautiful!
Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to create our centerpieces and flower arrangements at the church and reception venue EXACTLY how we wanted it. Not only does she respond immediately, the flowers were gorgeous!!!! I have never seen such beautiful flower arrangements before. I would highly recommend her for ANY event you are planning. You will not be disappointed! Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful, Christine!

~Katie & Jeff

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christine was wonderful to work with. She helped us stay within budget and feel confident that everything would look great. We loved our flowers and never had to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was AWESOME to work with & she did a BEAUTIFUL job on the flowers & my centerpieces at the venue.

Profile Picture Cheri, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As a bride, Christine was a pleasure to work with. She came as an included vendor with my venue, which made my mother and I skeptical at first, but a few minutes into our meeting, my mom whispered to me that she was PERFECT.

And she was.

Christine was able to take my jumbled thoughts of "not dense, but long stems, and like a bunch of flowers, but not a bouquet..." and turn it into something truly beautiful.

In addition, she was very helpful working with a budget.

She also helped me sneak behind my mother's back and replace her rose boutineer with a lovely orchid mini-bouquet (my mom loves orchids). A true partner in crime!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was so wonderful to work with- always kind and extremely responsive! Her vision for the flowers at our wedding was absolutely beautiful! I loved all the special touches she did to tie in with our subtle butterfly theme! Everything was exquisite! Her attention to detail was amazing! The flowers were by far my favorite part about the wedding, (that is, besides being lucky enough to marry my best friend)!

Our guests absolutely raved about the flowers and the presentation! It was out of this world!!! So elegant and so beautiful!!! We cannot say enough great things about her work! If you are looking for a fabulous florist contact "A Modern Touch" today!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/20/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so happy that we choose A Modern Touch as our florist for our wedding! Christine was professional, passionate, and personal and really listened to us. Our first meeting with her was in her beautiful home, and she was willing to work with us and our budget to make our wedding everything we wanted. We interviewed a lot of florists and she was by far the best! She has a great eye for making things spectacular and our guests were blown away by the floral arrangements. The flowers really made the wedding "pop" and she was able to guide us through the whole process. She's really spectacular!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If I could give Christine at a Modern Touch a rating higher than a 5 I would because she did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and went above and beyond to help us on our big day. Christine is an incredibly talented florist and she not only made our vision for the decor at our wedding come to life, but she also did so in a way that exceeded our expectations. We were working on a budget and Christine made sure that we were able to have the look we wanted without breaking the bank. She even went above and beyond and did a few extra things free of charge! We received so many compliments on her incredibly beautiful arrangements and cannot thank her enough for making our wedding extra special. Christine is a wonderful, kind and talented person and we definitely recommend her for your next event!

Profile Picture User2481104, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine at A Modern Touch created beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets that people talked about for days. She took all the pictures I gave her and created beautiful bouquets that matched our dresses perfectly. She met with us at the reception site to discuss arrangements and even brought one she had done that weekend for a wedding. Very responsive to emails and ideas. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the philadelphia area.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine, from A Modern Touch, did an absolutely wonderful job for our wedding in April 2013! The flowers were gorgeous! I absolutely loved them, as did all my guests! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great all the arrangements looked. She did everything in our wedding, from my and my bridal party's bouquets, to the boutonniers for the guys and dads, to the wrist corsages for the moms, to the arrangements for the ceremony, to the arrangements for the cake table, seating card table, gift card table, etc., to the centerpieces. Everything came out exactly how I wanted them to. And her prices were amazing!!! By far the best I found in the area! She even stayed through our wedding ceremony to make sure our ceremony arrangements were brought in to our venue and reused in places like the bathroom, on the sweetheart table, etc. She went above and beyond what I expected of her. Would highly recommend her for any and all events and we plan on using her again in the future!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/13/13, 10 Reviews