51 Reviews for Modern Sound Deejays LLC

Liability Insurance (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
Flat Screen (1)
43 Modern Sound Deejays LLC Reviews

Modern Sound Deejays are truly the best. If you’re looking for a seamless experience from start to finish – please look no further. These guys are a class act! We had our wedding over a month ago and our guests are still raving about how great our music was. DJ Anthony did an amazing job of tying together all of the different music genres we requested. It's sometimes difficult to accommodate a room full of different styles, but he managed to do just that and more. He had everyone up on their feet and on the dance floor!

Eric B. was so helpful and knowledgeable in coordinating all of our details from the very beginning. I can't say enough great things about how nice and professional he is. He was also our wedding emcee and did such a great job!

Thanks so much to everyone at Modern Sound for making our special day more memorable because you were a part of it. We love you guys!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a phenomenal experience with Modern Sound Deejays from start to finish -- and even after our wedding!

Not only were they willing to travel from NYC to Cape Cod, they were a pleasure to plan with, considerate, asked thoughtful questions and made sure every detail was to our liking.

They not only met our expectations, but instead exceeded them by being able to accommodate us on all music requests, our guests' music requests and honoring specific traditions!

Eric and Jonathan had us dancing all night long (including my husband who usually doesn't dance). They helped us truly form lasting memories.

We loved having them there -- as did our family members and guests. By the end of the night, everyone we spoke to noted that our deejays provided the best entertainment and atmosphere they had ever experienced at a wedding before and we strongly agree!

The entertainment and professionalism they provided was well worth our investment of time, money and joy! Moreover, we were honored to have them contribute to our big day! They were a pleasure to be around. Positive attitudes for sure!

If you're looking for understanding, fun and professional deejays who have nothing but your best interests in mind, we highly recommend Modern Sound Deejays!

Profile Picture Elyse, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omg, modern sound DJ is the best ever! My husband and I hired them to play at our wedding on September 10,2017 and words just can’t say enough, my guest, husband and I had a ball, my guest, husband and I work that dance floor, the music was so good and they played all the song we requested on paper. My dad and father in-law work the dance floor like a pro... I am so glad that I choose modern Sounds DJ LLC. The MC was great and so much fun, he kept my guest in their feet, I also loved that he kept the Congo line all around that was so cute, my little flower girls, ring bearer was having so much fun dancing around with the DJ my whole bridal party was in on it too. I love that there was 3 MC’s just Incase something goes wrong they would have back up I felt really special more than ever..thank you Modern Sounds DJ LLC.. you are theee best..I will certainly recommend you guys to friends and family...
Claire & Anthony Marinelli

Profile Picture Claire, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were amazing!! I got married last August and one of the things my family and friends still talk about is the DJ / music. They did such a great job. They were very professional and bring great energy. They definitely made my wedding night a night to remember.

P.S. I would absoluty use them for future events.

Profile Picture Elissa , 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Modern Sound Deejays were the best choice we made for our wedding!
At first it felt weird since we never met in person and everything we did was through Videochat and over the phone but Eric was absolutely incredible and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire planning, he answered every text and every question i had, he helped me plan and gave me advice when I asked for it. The day of the actual wedding he made sure everyone was on time. The Dj Anthony and MC Jonathan were extremely professional and they came to my husband and I to make sure everything was running smoothly and to communicate to us what would happen next; it made us feel really good to know what an incredible DJ team we had that day. They played all the music we had planned and my family loved them! They did such a great job that other guests at my wedding want their services for future weddings and sweet sixteens they are planning. Thank you again for such an incredible job you guys did!!!

Profile Picture Carolina, 7/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I just had my wedding in June 2017 and Modern Sound Deejays made it such a special day!! Seriously Modern Sound is the BEST. I was first introduced to them at my friend’s wedding. They kept the party super lively and fun the whole time. I enjoyed them so much I knew I wanted to hire them for my own wedding. The person I worked with was Eric and he is awesome. I ended up going with one of their 4 hour packages with the ceremony and photoblast added. I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonably priced they were for what they delivered. From the first email I sent Eric he was super professional and really timely with his responses, which I absolutely appreciated as someone making a million decisions at the time. I always felt like the music and the flow of the party were handled because Eric was always so organized. Besides being super professional and timely, the folks at Modern Sound know parties, vibes, making it live!! My husband and I danced the whole night, my family and friends danced a bunch too. Even our caterer, who’s been to a ton of weddings was talking about how good the music was. People were even singing along to songs during dinner. My vision for music that day was a fun house party vibe, truly a celebration and Eric and his team understood this and delivered in spades. What was awesome was that they tailored the music to me and my husband’s taste and made sure to play the songs we definitely wanted to hear and left out the ones we definitely didn’t want to hear. I have to say they we my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding. If you’re looking for DJs who not only know how to bring the party but are the consummate professionals, hire Modern Sound. I’m so grateful for all of their work.

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Maaaaaan! Modern Sound Deejays did a phenomenal job. I haven't been to too many weddings besides my own, but I have been told not many have guests that stay on the dance floor for so long. Everyone enjoyed themselves, EVERYONE! Too bad the night wen by so fast. But I would definitely book Modern Sound Deejays again for anything. Thank you guys for keeping my wife happy. Lol.

Profile Picture Rydell, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Modern Sound Deejays, Where do I begin! First things first, there is not one bad thing I can say about Modern sounds, seriously! From the very beginning they have been the best. I was looking for a last minute dj and I had googled local djs and I ran into Modern sounds. The first thing that caught my eye was their prices and packages which looked amazing! I like how upfront that was, I did not have to contact and have someone lure me into packages or sell me their top packages it was straightforward. I am a verrrrrry picky and anal person, so as many people do I looked at their reviews. I was pretty happy and amazed with their reviews but I still looked around to compare. From the first email of contact they were so professional it all seemed too good to be true. I told Modern Sounds exactly what I wanted and they helped and recommended me which choice was best. They never tried to sell me on anything extra. They just wanted what was best for my occasion and to make me happy. They made me feel so comfortable, relaxed and excited. Modern sounds went above and beyond to make me happy and keep in touch throughout the entire planning. They made me feel like a princess and they were here to serve me. Speaking with Modern sounds was so professional and comfortable at the same time, they really felt like family. Even with the event being last minute I was surprised how they accommodated me in every way possible to make everything happen and this was a very big plus. Not pushy at all, they are just happy to make my day most memorable. Since I was not recommend or referred to them I was a bit scared. But like I said they made me feel so calm that everything will be fine. I did not have time to send them any “do not play” or must play”, but when the big day came, they were very punctual, professional, just perfect! I was blown away. They made this Engagement party a hit! They played a mix of everything which is what I wanted to please everyone and boy was my party pleased. No

Profile Picture User6051800, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC

They were so nice and they assisted us in choosing the music because we had no idea what music to play. Plus, the DJ was able to bring everyone on to the dance floor.

Profile Picture Richie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely best DJ's ever! My wedding was intimate and what I really wanted was to throw a big party with my closest family and friends and that is what Modern Sound Deejays helped me do. They are absolutely wonderful and I know you will not regret booking them for your next event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the very first email, Eric and his team were so professional, friendly, and warm. I felt like we had been friends for years! They knew exactly what I was looking for and consistently went above and beyond to make sure everything would be perfect. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you guys for being so awesome!

Profile Picture User4681684, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have to say this was the most amazing accommodating amazing breath taking worth every penny of entertainment . My guest's and I cant explain the vibe they brought to my wedding. My dance floor was packed, my guests wanted to pay to extend my wedding no one wanted the party to end they were perfect from beginning to end. I am the pickiest person ever and always find something to complain about. Special thanks to Johnathon and Eric and Matteo who held my hand through the entire process and assured me everything would be fine. I cant say enough amazing things about them. but I want to do it again just to have them dj and mc my party

Profile Picture JACQUELYN, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Modern Sounds Deejays [Eric] was the absolute best part of our wedding day. From the first email, Eric's responses were professional and prompt. He never once missed a phonecall or facetime appointment and always had the quickest turn around on texts and emails. He was basically available 24/7 and had phenomenal ideas for planning our wedding outside of his music expertise. Day of wedding music and entertainment was better then I could of imagined thanks to Eric and Anthony. I enjoyed working with the crew at Modern Sounds Deejays so immensely I would throw another wedding just to employee them again. An absolute delight and pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User7285055, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

- Modern Sound Deejays did an AMAZING job at our wedding!!!
Couldn't be happier with the service they provided, very professional and always helpful.
Spoke with Eric most of the time, I was nervous about certain things and he just made the planning process very easy.
Everyone had a great time at the wedding, and Eric and Anthony knew how to keep the crowd going. I literally was on the dance floor the whole time.
I highly recommend them, and would definitely consider them again in the future.
You guys are the best!!!. Thank you !!!

Profile Picture Yadira, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You will be in very safe hands if you use these guys. Incredibly helpful, very accommodating and superb value. Our guests had a great time. I wouldn't think twice about hiring Modern Sound Deejays.

Profile Picture Gareth, 5/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Modern Sound DJs for our ~130 person wedding and we couldn't be happier. They set the mood for our wedding and made all the important announcements throughout the night. Our guests raved about the great songs and how they wanted to keep partying even after it was over. They truly went above and beyond our expectations.

From the start, they were extremely professional and very quick to respond. We had an introductory call to walk through their services and pricing. Once we booked them, they were always available for questions. They also gave us a shared google doc for us to fill out with important timeline details, songs we want for each event of the night and a do not play list (which they followed flawlessly). We also had a final call the week before the wedding to review. During the night of the wedding, we didn't have to direct them at all and they were very enthusiastic in getting the party started. Their equipment (sound system, mood lights, plus they gave us a free photo blast service to capture candid shots of the night) were also top notch.

PROS - Great communication, very enthusiastic about their jobs, they were able to play all songs we requested including new/international songs, great equipment

CONS - No complaints at all

Bottom line - we would recommend Modern Sound DJs to DJ any big party/event!

Profile Picture User5056289, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric is very professional and very easy to work with. He is very responsibe to all inquires. He's very organized and made the entire planning process very easy. We were very pleased with the work the team put into our wedding. Wedding flowed very well and they kept the party fun and lively. Great job!

Profile Picture User6667636, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me start off by saying that for me and my husband, the most important thing for us was that our guests enjoyed their time; in order for that to happen we believed the food and the music had to be ON POINT! Having said that, I have nothing but great things to say about Modern Sound Deejays. My contact from the beginning was Eric and I can say that from the moment I contacted him up until the night of, he was nothing short of professional, kind and reliable. He always emphasized the fact that he did not want us worrying about anything and that was their job; I trusted everyone within the company fully to provide A+ services and I was not disappointed. AMAZING WORK :)

Profile Picture Silvia, 4/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband & I could not have been more pleased with Modern Sound Deejays! Originally we decided not to have a DJ to save $, but as the planning went on we decided it would be the easiest route. Since we hadn't budgeted for one we didn't have much $ to work with. I contacted many DJs who quoted me 2K or more! I was shocked. When I contacted Modern Sound I explained our situation to them & they jumped at the chance to work with us on our budget, & came up with an offer we could NOT refuse! I gave them a few songs we wanted played & gave them free reign for everything else. The playlist they came up with was perfect for our crowd! They played a mix of fun, older songs that our guests LOVED & today's hits that were appropriate for our family friendly wedding (although they will accommodate any type crowd). The dance floor was always full! The thing that stood out to me was their personal touch & caring manner. My grandfather passed away 2 years ago & I had coordinated with Eric to play what was my grandma & grandfathers "song" during the reception. Their song is Can I Have This Dance by Anne Murray & we had planned for them to announce that I had a question for my grandma on behalf of my grandfather & I, & then I would go up & ask her if I could have this dance. Right before we entered the reception there was some stress & in my "hangry" & stressed state I decided to just scrap the idea, but I guess Jonathan & Eric could tell I was a bit bummed about it. To my surprise, during the middle of the reception while I was mingling Anne Murray started singing Can I Have This Dance. I gasped, excused myself from the conversation & ran to my grandma. She LOVED IT, cried, and told me she will cherish that moment forever! It is one of my favorite memories of my entire wedding day that I will also cherish always. They were professionals from beginning to end & I would recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU Modern Sound! The new Mr. & Mrs. Skinner couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Modern Sound Deejays did an amazing job at my wedding - HANDS DOWN! I was nervous about finding a DJ that would cover the diversity of my guest, while staying true to what my husband & I wanted the night to be remembered for. MSDs was recommended by a friend who attended a wedding they worked and had great things to say. I researched & interviewed several DJs. I chose MSDs because they were responsive, experienced, thorough, professional and GREAT to work with. They gave me honest advice and were super helpful in last minute details such as getting a photobooth for my favors, and finding musicians for my ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend these guys - You will not regret this decision! Special thank you to Eric for getting back to my million emails :) Wishing MSDs much success - You guys rock!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Modern Sound Deejays blew our wedding out of the park. They kept the crowd dancing all night and did a great job incorporating polish and caribbean tracks. We booked them about 6 months before our event. Eric was always reachable if we had any questions. He even sent us a list of polish songs from a previous wedding to make it easier for us to finalize our play list. We were given a planner to indicate what we wanted to hear and what we didnt. Working with Modern Sound Deejays was very effortless. They were extremely polite, professional and easy going which we very much appreciated. The day of the event they showed up early and gave us exactly what we wanted.. a PARTY!!! Our package included uplighting, gobo, ceremony music, the reception and more. One of the main reasons why we decided to go with modern sound deejays was because they offered uplighting in their package. We are very pleased with their services. We felt that the price we paid for all that we received was a steal. Our friends were very happy and everyone had good things to say. We all danced till the last song and to top it off Modern Sound Deejays took photos of our event. BOOK THEM!!!

Profile Picture Agnieszka, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We highly recommend Modern Sound Deejays! They are professional, accommodating, and very easy to work with. Their equipment and lighting are top notch. On our wedding night, the emcee job was great and the music was on point. Our guests told us the DJ was really good.

Profile Picture Davmek, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nothing but great vibe and professionalism together with great music.. These guys are amazing at making themselves available to your every need! Would definitely recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Denny, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Modern Sound Deejays did a fantastic job at our wedding. They were responsive, professional, open-minded, and helpful. They did a great job of both preparing in advance by learning about us and what our vision was, and also in adjusting the music in the moment by reading our guests. They also provided up lighting, which helped set a beautiful ambiance in our reception room, and kept the flow of the wedding evening moving seamlessly. We had so much fun at our wedding, and we are so happy we selected MSD for our big day!

Profile Picture arielle, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting