Modern Relics Event Rentals and Planning Reviews

2 | Irvine, CA

2 Reviews for Modern Relics Event Rentals and Planning

Party Giver · Married on 08/03/2019

great selection and very accommodating

Jennifer and team were wonderful. They helped me select beautiful items within my budget, delivered and picked up on time and were very flexible with schedule and changes. Great to work with.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! AMAZING TEAM!

Modern Relics Events truly saved the day. They had everything I needed! Comfortable chairs for guests, tables, linens, and umbrellas for vendors, and some incredible decor pieces that tied the look all together. I especially loved their white bar and circle bookshelf. SUCH beautiful statement pieces! I received tons of compliments on how beautiful everything was and how well organized we were, but it was all thanks to Modern Relics Events. They were incredibly accommodating and were so easy to work with. They arrived early for set-up and got everything set just right in no time at all. They also took care of breakdown and were so helpful and kind with everyone trying to pack up. I can't say enough good things about this awesome team! I'd highly recommend them to anyone who wants to feel that sense of relief that everything is being taken care of. This is a team of passionate and caring professionals and I will definitely be using them again in the future. Thanks MRE!

Sent on 08/20/2019