Modern Event Productions LLC Reviews

8 | New Baltimore, MI

8 Reviews for Modern Event Productions LLC

Justin · Married on 10/07/2012

Tyler did our wedding and was outstanding!!! We thought we were just hiring a dj but he was much more than just that he was a wedding coordinator. He made sure everything ran smooth for us. He made our wedding experience stress free and provided us with everything we needed and more. If we are ever in the need of a dj modern events will be our only call!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Modern Event Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much you guys. Your wedding was amazing! I can not wait to work with either of you again. We had a great time and so did your guests. I am confident that your guests will remember your wedding for years to come like we will. I hope Jamaica is nice and that you two enjoy your honeymoon. Thank you for choosing Modern Event Productions LLC!

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2012

Very professional which i loved and supper fun and friendly!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Modern Event Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda we had a great time at your wedding with you. I hope to do business with you again soon!

Debbie · Married on 03/24/2012

Our DJ was amazing! He showed up to meet with us when we asked him to, explained every step and detail so that we understood, and even made it a point to meet us at our hall to make sure we got everything we wanted and needed! As far as the wedding went it was perfect! He recorded some custom tracks for us that were so cool and went with our Cinderella theme perfectly! All in all we will be recommending Modern Event Productions to everyone we know. Our event was absolutely amazing and we wouldn’t have changed a thing! These guys are definitely capable of pulling off every type of wedding! Thank you Modern Event Productions and DJ Tyler and DJ Jeff!

Jenny · event on 09/03/2011

I am so pleased with the quality and service of Modern Event Productions . I decided to throw myself an outside birthday bash very last minute and I wanted to have a fun, rocking DJ to dance the night away. So I called & emailed a few services and I was very pleased to say that DJ Tyler called me almost instantly with an upbeat attitude and was very informative. I just knew I had to book with them. I knew it was going to be a great time and I wouldn't have to worry about a thing, just from Tyler's upbeat & easy going voice on the phone. Needless to say the party was a blast, dancing until 5 in the Morning! And I only had DJ Tyler & DJ Matt booked until 1am! They didn't mind that other guests wanted to pay them hourly to keep going, which I thought was very cool! That wouldn't happen with other DJ services! I appreciated that DJ Tyler & Matt came early to have time to setup before the guests arrived. They were very professional, easy going and fun to be around! It thunder stormed and I was worried that we wouldn't be able to make this work! But DJ Tyler & Matt setup in the pole barn and it was perfect. I couldn't of imagined it any other way. We didn’t let the weather hold us down! And I couldn't imagine having any other DJ than Tyler & Matt from Modern Event Productions . Thanks for all the awesome music and making my birthday bash unforgettable!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2011

We were recently married and Modern Event Productions handled our entertainment, and when we say handled we mean completely from head to toe! The lighting and sound were right on que and our Dj's were very accomadating to our guests. Tyler was a great "Master of ceremonies" and went above and beyond the normal hosting duties by coordinating with our caterers and other services to ensure proper timing for every event. If we could sumarize our experience with Modern Event Productions in one word it would be " Professional". They certainly impressed our guests, and we were very pleased in dealing with them.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Modern Event Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for the great review! We had a blast at your event and look forward to working with you and Brent in the future. We wish you two many years of luck :)

Charise · Married on 05/20/2011

We have been to alot of weddings and from what we've seen we couldn't have gotten luckier. We got married in May and had Modern Event Productions do our wedding. The job they did left our guests stunned. To say the least they did everything we could have ever hoped for and went far above the standard. We we're unable to afford a photographer and our friend that was going to help out didn't show up. DJ Ryan was more than happy to take some pictures for us and DJ Tyler make a quick but very photo slide show for us before we even left! If it hadn't been for them my day would have been much more stressful and no where near as fun. Best DJs we've ever seen

3.5

Tyler was one of the most responsive vendors I worked with for our wedding. He answered all of my questions, followed up, reminded me when payment was due, and worked out around a our schedule very well. He arrived early to set up the day of the wedding, and meticulously tested the equipment and sound. He was a great vendor and I would use him again. Thanks Tyler!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Denise · Married on 06/23/2012

4.2
      3.5

All request were meet with songs. Very plesent and friendly to our event the hourly rate was higher then expended, because of the gift certificated I won

Sent on 07/21/2012

Modern Event Productions LLC's reply:

Denise, We had a great time at your event. I am sorry you feel the price was higher but all of our prices are well within industry standard and competitive. I look forward to working with you again in the future and wish your son and daughter in law the best! Thank you again for choosing Modern Event Productions LLC.