Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth Reviews

6 | Fort Worth, TX

6 Reviews for Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

The Modern was exquisite!! Sarah is incredible! The food... amazing! They set everything up perfectly. I (the bride) had someone from the Modern assigned to stay with me and help me. She would leave me alone but check in every now and then! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

We absolutely loved every minute of our reception at the Museum! The staff was overly friendly and altered to our every need from the planning process to the day-of. Sarah was a delight to work with and ensured every question was answered from the start. She had worked with my other vendors and planner (Tami Winn) before, so there were no issues concerning museum safety and understanding when set-up is allowed. The food was absolutely amazing! We have heard continuing compliments to the Chef and the museum staff! Sarah has masterfully conquered coordinating events at the museum, which is a huge accomplishment! She is on top of her game, from planning the food tasting to executing the set-up with the vendors. Sarah is a joy to work with and is a great addition to any team! We cannot thank Sarah and the Modern enough!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Ashlye · Married on 11/21/2015

We cannot say enough wonderful things about the museum from the beautiful setting both in and outdoors to the Modern Cafe's outstanding food. The new chef has been a hit! It was also an absolute pleasure working with Sarak Krueger, the cafe and event manager. She is extremely professional, creative, and just a lovely person who helped make our day even more special. I cant imagine doing an event without her! Ashlye & Robert Harris

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jane · Married on 09/29/2012

Kudos to the entire staff of the Modern. Everyone RAVED about the venue (how can you not, it's such a magnificent space) and food, even my pickiest friend. Yes, the venue definitely has certain restrictions but the staff was incredibly accommodating and supportive. My out of town guests were just blown away by the space and it served as a most beautiful backdrop for my daughter's wedding. My guests are still talking about it. Thank you, Modern!

Sent on 10/03/2012

3.5

Beautiful venue, but you have no control over what pieces may or may not be on display at any given time...

Sent on 01/01/2013

Alexis · Married on 10/23/2016

This is an amazing wedding venue if you are looking for something striking and modern! We loved our small wedding in the Modern Cafe - the food was incredible, the ambiance was perfect and being able to view the gallery was so memorable for our family. There are some limitations because it is a museum - we were not able to take photographs in one of the galleries due to the artist's requests which was a bummer but we understood. It did not take away from the experience and there was plenty of other beautiful artwork to use as a backdrop!

Sent on 02/20/2017