Mod Media weddings Reviews

5 | Flushing, NY

5 Reviews for Mod Media weddings

Robert · Married on 08/12/2014

The most professional. Photos and Videos proofs were ready within one week. Amazing!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Sonika · Married on 05/24/2014

We had no idea how much hard work he had put in to make our clips until we saw the raw footage. We saw him experimenting with angles and locations and camera lenses. Our wedding video could not have been better or more perfect if it wasn't for that extra effort.
    Ours was an Indian wedding, and either call it our lack of organization or our blind faith, but he delivered our videos with perfect "indian" background song which matched perfectly with our ceremonies.
    I was surprised and felt blessed that he was there! Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2013

Kevin and Hilarie helped make our day one of the happiest of my life! Professional and discreet are only two of the many words I would use to describe them. The finished product went way beyond my hopes and expectations! I know that every bride thinks that their wedding was the best, but ours was captured and presented expertly and creatively!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Loved their quality of service and attention to every detail.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Beverly · event on: 10/23/2014

I thought Kevin & team did a great job...captured the important moments - had a very good eye - and pieced it all together brilliantly...We had a tremendous amount of different going on - and they were able to capture it all - and do so without drawing any attention - which was a concern to our client - they remained very much in the background.

Sent on 12/19/2014