mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 5
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 6
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 7

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2014

David at MobileMIX is an absolute blast to work with! My husband and I had so much fun during the planning process that we knew our reception was going to be awesome! I can't even begin to describe how many compliments we received on our DJ that night. We found the online planning tool to be really helpful, considering we were planning our wedding from out of state. Through this tool, you are able to input everything from your wedding party and how you want them to be announced & to what song, to a Must play list and a Do not play list. My husband and I like a wide mix of music and that is exactly what David played for us at our wedding -- something to meet everyone's tastes! We are so thrilled with how our reception turned out, we couldn't be any happier! Once everyone started to dance, no one stopped! We recently got our pictures back from our photographer and you just see everyone up on the dance floor with empty tables behind them! We had so much fun - you definitely won't regret David as your wedding DJ!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Joelene · Married on 06/13/2014

Dave was fantastic! ! I had a themed wedding & he dressed up. The music was great and the lighting really made the venue look incredible.

Sent on 06/21/2014

N · Married on 06/07/2014

David was one of the best service professionals we've ever dealt with. He completely ran our wedding from start to finish, we didn't have to worry about a thing! David is easy to work with, responsive to contacts and above all professional. If we could only choose one of our vendors for an event, it would be David hands-down.

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2014

We hired Dave to be our DJ for our wedding and he was more than a DJ! He was like our own personal wedding planner for the day of. Dave is very organized and will help you with all the music and make your day go smoothly. Dave meet with us twice to go over the flow of the night and also one phone interview to finalize everything. He also has up lightly which was perfect for our venue! For everything he gives to the table the price is just right! I would highly recommend DJ Dave to be your DJ at your Wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Michele · Married on 05/31/2014

DJ was wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process. He put at us at ease, had amazing ideas, and was so much fun the night of. We received so many compliments from all of our guests about how well he did, the great music, and awesome atmosphere. He kept the entire night to the timeline we made and it helped make the entire evening go smoothly. We would definitely recommend him to any future brides and grooms!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Brian and Becky · Married on 05/25/2014

A DJ's music and how he conducts himself at your reception definitely sets the tone for the night. From our first dance to the last dance of the night DJ Dave was THE MAN!! Everything was right on point and ran smoothly (thanks to his very detailed spreadsheet). Everyone was dancing smiling and making memories with us, which is exactly what we wanted. He actually met us at our venue and helped us figure out a setup since we had just refinished a barn and it was a new adventure to us as well as him. Dave provided up lighting as well as a screen to show our guests a video before the reception. He is not only organized, efficient, and flexible with accommodating what suits your reception needs, he is one of the most personable and professional people we have ever had the privilege to meet. He went above and beyond for us, we cannot say enough good things about him!!!

Sent on 03/21/2015

ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

DJ Mobile Mix was beyond fabulous. Every single person at our wedding commented on how great the music and atmosphere was. And I believe Dave is to thank for that!!! He set the stage for the night and got everyone excited and on their feet. I have had the pleasure of working with DJ Dave at a high school prom I planned for my students and my wedding. He really knows what he is doing and is great at assessing the event and adapting the music style to fit the clients… clearly a high school prom’s music and atmosphere are a bit different than a wedding, but both events were perfect. I would recommend DJ Mobile Mix to EVERYONE. I don’t think words can express how important a DJ is at a wedding. They truly run the night and DJ Dave was above and beyond my expectations. He really read the crowd and got everyone dancing and having a phenomenal time.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Teresa · Married on 05/03/2014

We highly recommend DJ Dave! He is awesome in so many ways. He truly goes the extra mile to make your wedding special. From the pre-planning meetings to the actual day his hard work and dedication definitely shine. Everyone was on the dance floor ALL night and had such an amazing time at our wedding. He planned the perfect timeline to ensure that the evening went well and even coordinated our slideshow video for cocktail hour. In addition, we also did up-lighting for our wedding and it turned out perfect! He made sure that my color turquoise (not the easiest color to find) matched perfectly with the bridesmaids’ dresses and the chair sashes! mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT and DJ Dave deserve 10 stars! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

From the moment we met David, we knew that having him MC/DJ our wedding would be something special. He made the planning of the evening so easy and straightforward, and was a true MC. It was important to me that each guest knew exactly what was going on at every point of the reception, and he sure delivered. He interacted with our guests, made everyone feel like family, and I have never before been to a wedding reception where every guest was on the dance floor the entire time, but at ours, they were. We would recommend David a million times! He truly made our wedding something to remember, and rather than winding down the night like most DJs do, his final song kept the party going well into the night!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/29/2014

We wanted to thank you once again for everything you did to help make our wedding day perfect. The second we met you, we knew that you would be such a great person to work with - always professional, responsive & willing to help in any way possible.

I put a lot of time and research into handpicking all of my vendors and you were the very first one that we signed a contract for because you gave us complete confidence from the very beginning. Also, I completely forgot that you had provided us with awesome recommendations for other vendors including our officiant which we could not have been happier with!
    With a DJ, most people only think about the music and energy of the dance floor. We had so many compliments from the guests about how great the music was, how much fun everyone had, and how the dance floor packed the entire night. Also, you created such a perfect atmosphere with our ceremony music.

But you provided so much more than what we would expect from a DJ. In the reviews I had read before reaching out to you, one thing that caught my eye was how stress-free you made everything and this could not be more accurate. The planning process for the minute by minute of the entire night was something I had dreaded but was so easy and effortless because of your guidance. Your knowledge and experience was key to making everything so successful. The uplighting was absolutely beautiful, it really created such a great atmosphere for both the ceremony & reception. We also used your projection screen for the slideshow which was about half the price of renting it from the venue.

The best part too is that you genuinely cared about our wedding and never made it seem like just another event you had to do. We didn't feel like clients, we felt like friends that had known you for years! You are such a great person and we loved working with you! We hope to stay in touch and definitely will recommend you to anyone and everyone we know!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Shena · Married on 12/27/2013

There are not even enough words to describe David Kleba from MobileMIX entertainment. Not only is David a professional and organized DJ, he is also a very genuine and caring person. Over the course of planning our wedding, my husband and I met with David on several occasions to discuss our musical tastes and organize the flow of our reception. We felt that David really cared to get to know us, as well as our musical likes and dislikes, so that he could make our reception as memorable as possible. David takes immense pride in his work and it really shows. We had a small wedding of around 80 people and one of my biggest concerns during our planning process was making sure that we played music that would have everyone up and dancing. David has an uncanny intuition to read the crowd and he really got our friends and relatives moving. He even got a few people dancing that we never expected! Hiring David to be the DJ at our reception was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. We would highly recommend him to anyone searching for the perfect DJ!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2013

First of all, I wouldn't describe David as just a DJ. He is so much more than that. He gave us so much advice before the wedding on what actually happens at a wedding, not just all about music. Then for the big day, I don't think we could have done it without him. He got us all organized, the timing was perfect, he made sure everyone was happy and having a good time. All of my guests LOVED the music he played. Then after the wedding, he actually stayed and helped us pack up when he was all set to go. DJ Dave went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. I wish I had more events that required a DJ. He seriously is the BEST!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/21/2013

David at mobileMIX Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal!! We were truly blessed to have him for our wedding. He is incredibly personable, and so pleasant to work with. He truly cares about making your wedding special, and thanks to him it was the best night of our lives! He did stunning uplighting for our reception which we are getting nonstop compliments on. He also went the extra mile, and created personalized entrances for our bridal party. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the entrances, and really felt like they got to know our bridal party. Most importantly, he created an incredible atmosphere at our wedding, and had the dance floor packed the entire night. Everyone had an absolute blast, and didn't want to leave at the end of the night! All of our wedding guests have been telling us what an excellent DJ David was, and we couldn't agree more! We are so thankful we had him for our wedding because it was the best experience working with him, and without a doubt the most memorable night of our lives! I will recommend his services to anyone who will listen! :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kristina · Married on 09/06/2013

David was absolutely amazing throught the entire year of my plannig! He was funny yet professional and I would recommend his talent to anyone and everyone! He really set the tone and made sure everything ran smoothly on my wedding day!! A fantastic DJ makes for an aweseome night!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

MobileMIX should have 10 stars. We could not have asked for a better entertainment provider. Dave went above and beyond expectations in every way. He is wonderful to work with, incredibly knowledgeable about his industry, and was excellent at keeping a small crowd (less than 100 guests) going all night. He is professional and fun. MobileMIX also provided the sound for our ceremony and provided up-lighting for our event which was the cherry on top of a perfect night!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jacque · Married on 08/17/2013

We cannot possibly say enough great things about Dave of mobileMIX Entertainment. We were referred to him from a few friends who had him as their DJ in the past and we could not have made a better choice for our own wedding reception. He went above and beyond to make sure that our day was planned out exactly as we hoped. The website planner that he has is awesome for choosing songs and the order of events. He was very professional, friendly, so easy to work with, and quickly responsive to our calls or e-mails. We had a delay in getting to the reception, but Dave made sure that everything went smoothly and kept our guests entertained. He played songs that we never would have even thought of and everyone, and I mean everyone, was on the dance floor all night (even our grandparents)! We had people complimenting us on our DJ choice all night long, and are still being asked about him two months later. If we had another event, we would not hesitate for a second to book with Dave of mobileMIX Entertainment.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Sabrina · Married on 08/03/2013

Dave made our night amazing! He couldn't have done a better job! I would also recommend Dave to anyone and already have! He arrived before the guests and helped our cocktail hour musicians with speakers and set up. He came out to greet us when we arrived at the reception and even took all of our belongings and put them at our seats. He came over to see if we needed anything. He made the whole night run smoothly and did his best to keep us on our timeline despite people pulling us in 100 directions. He even made it so it wasn't awkward for me to dance with my mom by coming up with an idea to have all mothers/daughters on the dance floor with us. I couldn't be happier with his service!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Angela · Married on 07/20/2013

It doesn't get better than DJ Dave via MobileMix. We fell in love with him two years ago at my best friends' wedding, and were so happy he was available to do our wedding July 2013. He met with us so many times to fine tune details, offer helpful suggestions, and was friendly, honest, and just perfect. I can't even say how many of our guests commented how amazing the dancing/music was. Dave took a lot of care learning how to pronounce names, details, worked with other vendors like a dream, and took even more time to really get to know us as a couple; we felt like friends by the time our wedding rolled around. Like I said, I can't say enough good things. His price is amazing, his personality is wonderful, and he does his job to perfection --- people were on the dance floor the entire night. We love you Dave, don't be a stranger! --Ang & Jon

Sent on 08/06/2013

Erin · Married on 07/06/2013

We were very pleased with the DJ service provided by MobileMix and Dave specifically. From the first meeting until the last, he was very accommodating, friendly, and made each step of the process super easy. He made sure that we felt comfortable with everything and let us have the freedom to choice what was best for us. If we needed suggestions, he had tons of ideas that he would share with us. At one point during our wedding day, I couldn’t find my photographer and Dave stepped in without even asking! He took amazing pictures of our day, so it was like we have two photographers capturing our lasting memories! My friends and family are still raving about how incredible our night was and our DJ Dave is always a part of the conversation! I would highly recommend MobileMix to any of my friends and family. I even had guests from our wedding ask for his information afterwards! Thank you MobileMix for making our wedding more than just a memory for us!
    Ron and Erin, July 6, 2013

Sent on 08/11/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2013

David was the best and most professional vendor at our wedding! Without him I don't know how I would have planned my wedding. He not only provided the music for my ceremony and reception, but he also helped me plan almost every detail of the schedule. I was one of those nervous brides who had no idea how to begin to plan my wedding, but once we sat down with David we knew we had to hire him. He is very nice a professional and not overbearing like some DJs can be. He answers e-mails and calls very fast and he is always so pleasant. Numerous people complimented us on how fun our DJ was. He kept the whole day running smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. If you want the best DJ in Pittsburgh go with Mobile Mix Entertainment!! It was seriously the best decision we made when wedding planning.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Jacob · Married on 06/08/2013

Absolutely the best DJ I have ever been associated with for an event. Wonderful personality, great guest interactions, and by far the best music choices. If you do not consider Dave and MobileMix Entertainment, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Sent on 07/14/2013

He was Awesome! He was timely and returned out calls quickly. We were across the country planning the event. He made us feel secure with all of our plans!

Sent on 07/14/2014

DJ Dave was our DJ in June 2013 and we could not have made a better choice. His attention to detail and professionalism made our special day run perfectly smooth. He walked us through everything and made sure we were so prepared and so comfortable that we didnt have to worry about a thing.

We had such a good experience that we have recommended DJ Dave to all of our friends and family, and saw him at a recent wedding. Not only did he remember our names but he remembered our first dance song and the song we walked out to! He has even kept in touch and wished us a happy anniversary by email this year! Amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Michele · Married on 04/20/2013

David was an outstanding DJ for our wedding. He kept the entire evening running smoothly with the perfect selection of songs. He also added a unique element of purple lighting to give our night a special touch. David excedded our expectations. Our guests complimented him throughout the evening. We know everyone had a great time! You can't go wrong with hiring mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT! I promise...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Deb · Married on 03/30/2013

What can I say but WOW!!!! Dave was the absolute PERFECT choice for our wedding! I cannot thank him enough for making our event run smoothly and flawlessly! He was recommended to us by our banquet hall as an outstanding DJ and coordinator. My husband and I had originally planned to tie the knot it Vegas, but some convincing from family members changed the deal to a small wedding cermony and reception. Since our already-booked trip to Vegas became the honeymoon, we were VERY limited on time, though! Dave helped us, start to finish... planning, organizing, scheduling, coordinating, EVERYTHING! A true life saver!! I basically said, "HELP!" and he went above and beyond. I loved the fact that he was willing to help out with whatever we needed... he even helped set up before the wedding with us! He played the perfect songs for our guests and even let me SING... Lol!! He even brought his own camera and sent me awesome pics after the wedding! I truly think our wedding would not have been nearly as wonderful without Dave so our sincerest appreciation to him for making our wedding such a memorable event!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013