MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 5
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 6
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 7

Jess · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Dominick was a huge part of making our wedding the perfect event! He really had an idea of what we wanted and how we wanted the whole day to go. We had him do the ceremony music, cocktail hour and dj booth for the reception. They blew everything out of the water! They had to do three setups for all three locations and we had them do our lighting for our outdoor venue, each part was perfect. They were very friendly and helpful throughout the day, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Alex · Married on 08/26/2016

Dominick was AMAZING! He literally MADE the wedding reception. He was SO easy to work with. We are from Chicago and Dominick made the entire process very easy for us. He got to know us personally and really personalized the music. He did not have a single person sitting in their chair! From the second music started playing people were dancing. Without Dominick, our wedding would not have been the same. We are so happy with his work. Dominick made this entire experience perfect for us. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • I

iolanda · Married on 07/30/2016

Dominic is awesome such great service and everything was perfect. Thank you so much for agreat party :) our wedding was so much fun :)

Veronica · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding was amazing thanks to MSE-Mobile sound. James and Dominick worked extremely hard to develop the perfect themed James Bond wedding. Right from the get go they were on board with our ideas and wishes. They even helped us remix our first dance song to include our family in our special dance. Thanks so much for helping us create a beautiful memory we will cherish forever

Shay · Married on 06/24/2016

We cannot thank you enough for all that you did for our wedding reception. James did a fabulous job keeping the party going and truly without him the night would not have been the same. Our guest have commented numerous time on how awesome our DJ was for the night. You were extremely helpful in planning the night and making sure it ran smoothly and that the videographer was able to video tape everything before he left for the night. We also appreciate your willingness to answer questions that were related to our wedding planning yet had nothing to do with our reception. We had so much fun dancing the night away!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Paige · Married on 06/24/2016

Dominick was amazing! I had many personalized song requests from the entire ceremony to during the reception. It all sounded exactly as I was envisioning. Dominick took the time to talk to us in the beginning of the process to find out exactly what we wanted. I was in contact with him frequently as the day got closer and he was always quick to respond. My guests could also not stop raving about his services and what a fantastic night he helped to make it!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/18/2016

Choosing a DJ for a wedding can make or break a wedding. My family was fortunate enough to use Dominick from MSE for two weddings this past year. I have never seen the two dance floors more packed in my life. Dominick was so easy to communicate with before the wedding and exceeded our expectations. He is professional and responds quickly to e-mails. We had some specific requests for speeches and first dances and he went above and beyond to make the wedding special. His lighting was beautiful and the songs he played catered to everyone at the events. I would recommend Dominick to anyone planning a wedding. Reach out to him as soon as possible because he has a great reputation and his weekends fill up quickly!

Jill · Married on 06/04/2016

Dominick and MSE were recommended by our wedding coordinator Carrie Darling Events and boy are we glad that she did! We had some unique song choices for our ceremony that Dominick had to do some research on but he came back with great choices. We wanted our wedding to be fun for everyone and Dominick delivered. He did a phenomenal job with the music and mixing in our favorites (a mixture of Country, Pop and 80s Hair Bands) with songs that would get people on the dance floor. The dance floor was never empty and we (the bride and groom) only stopped to get a drink or say good bye to people. I heard a lot of people complaining the next day about having sore feet from dancing the whole time. My husband and I absolutely loved it every minute... it was so completely us!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Alaa

Alaa · Married on 05/28/2016

We had a destination wedding and MSE was one of many DJ vendors we contacted. Absolutely felt comfortable with Dominique from the very first time we talked. He is professional, quick to respond, and truly listens. Dominique went above and beyond! Since I had never been to my wedding venue, he helped create a picture and give great advice. Fast forward to wedding night, everything was set up better than we could envision. He helped with both the ceremony and reception-setting up the most beautiful up-lighting we'd ever seen!! He kept everyone engaged and the dance floor full. We know our guests will talk about the fun filled night for many years to come and a HUGE reason is because MSE made it an incredibly memorable. We love you and can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Megan · Married on 05/26/2016

If you haven't booked MSE-Mobile Sound Entertainment and Dominick for your wedding, you don't have the best DJ in Florida! I booked Dominick for our Florida destination wedding, which is always stressful because you never know what kind of service you will receive. I live in Canada, but Dominick made the planning process effortless. He thought of things I never would have thought of, because, as I said, he is the absolute best at what he does and cares about making that day flawless. Every detail was perfect, the music was unreal and we had everyone of all ages dancing (and jumping in the pool) all night! People are still asking me who our DJ was. A mediocre DJ could break your wedding, Dominick will make your wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Christy · Married on 04/22/2016

Dominick at MSE came highly recommended and we were so happy we were able to book him for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! I can see why people are so quick to recommend him and we are too! He was quick to respond to us, very professional and extremely easy to work with. He was familiar with our venue and gave us some great advice. He tracked down every song we wanted played at the wedding/reception and did an awesome job with the ceremony and cocktail hour. The reception itself was a blast as well! While our wedding wasn’t huge, he really got the guests into it, and the dance floor was rockin’ the entire time. His song choices were superb and there was never any awkward silences or weird transitions between the songs. Everything flowed perfectly. The up lighting he offers was beautiful. It really transforms the room with great ambiance! It was a pleasure working you Dominick! Thank you for making our night so special!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I live in DC but recently got married in Marco Island, FL. It's a little scary booking vendors with no personal recommendations, but our choice in DJ could not have been any better. Dominick was THE BEST throughout the entire process. He dealt with my procrastination very well and made sure that we went through everything in the days before the wedding. We didn't have a wedding planner except for the event coordinator at the venue, but Dominick took charge the day of the wedding and made sure we stuck to our timeline. Not only did everything go off without a hitch, as soon as Dominick started the dance music, our guests stormed the dance floor and didn't get off until we had to kick everyone out. We had multiple people comment on how awesome the DJ was and how it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to. Dominick also provided the photo booth which was so much fun, and very cool that we got both a photo album of the pictures but a thumb drive of all the photos. Best wedding ever, thanks Dominick!!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2016

I had a destination wedding and was a little skeptical about hiring vendors over email. Dominick and his brother were very professional and over exceeded my expectations. They played a great mix of music and the dance floor was packed the entire time. I would highly recommended MSE productions.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Madison · Married on 03/12/2016

My name is Madison and we hired Dominick with MSE for our wedding this past spring. Dominick was extraordinary! He provided his services for our wedding and really blew us away. He remains professional, fun and personal the entire time. We had a very wide range of types of music we wanted to play and I was worried that it would not flow or the energy would be brought down in the middle of the dancing and kill the hype, but Dominick is very good at selecting songs that keep the energy up while also making sure that he plays all the songs that are most important to you. Another important note; in between "moments" in the reception (i.e. Cake cutting, speeches, garter toss etc.) he is very good at making sure there is no dead space for awkward silence, he always had a soft song ready to play and makes it flow very nicely into the next moment or brings it back to the dancing. My bridal party had very difficult names and he made sure to meet with them before hand and ensure correct pronunciation which is super important. We also had the uplighting services from him and wow did that set the tone! His uplighting is coordinated with the music and really transforms any space, this is highly recommended! Dominick with MSE is by far the best in this industry! He knows how to keep the party going, entertain but not steal the spotlight from the bride & groom and is incredibly organized and precise. Weeks after the wedding and people are still raving about how great the music was, so a HUGE thank you to Dominick! You made our celebration epic!

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • User5207859 · 2+ years ago

Dominick from MSE was absolutely wonderful to work with. He worked closely with me to customize my music for our ceremony and diverse guest for our reception. He did a great job keeping everything moving along at our reception and kept people on the dance floor most of the night. We had a blast.
    Dominick also provided other services to our wedding. We LOVE the job that he did with the additional lighting that he set up for our outdoor reception.
    He also provided a Photo Booth....so much fun for my guests
    I highly recommend using MSE

Sent on 04/03/2016

Cassidy · Married on 03/04/2016

We can't speak highly enough for MSE- mobile sound entertainment! We have always wanted to have our wedding at South Seas on Captiva. After looking at the vendors that they pretty much require you to go through, we really weren't that impressed. We felt that if we were going to do this, we wanted to do it right and do it our way. After reading all of the excellent reviews on Wedding Wire and speaking with MSE, we knew that this was the type of class act entertainment we wanted. South Seas required us to pay them a fee as we did not use the vendor they required, but would make the same decision all over again- MSE IS THAT GOOD! We can't even being to describe how amazed we were at the end result. From the Ceremony, to the cocktail hour and Reception, the music was ON POINT! We were extremely impressed with thier classy set-up, which tied in perfect with our reception area and complemented it nicely. The dance floor was packed the entire time and everyone raved about the DJ we had. We were recently at a party and some of the guests that were there attended our wedding and were still talking about our DJ and how much they enjoyed the reception. MSE knew exactly what to play and what everyone wanted to hear. We look forward to working with MSE for years to come as we know there will be many more milestones in life to celebrate! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day perfect! Cassidy & Dan Collins

Sent on 04/15/2016

Todd · event on 01/14/2016

Dominick was awesome! He did a great job of fulfilling our special requests. The crowd was on the dance floor all night and enjoyed how he handled the group.

Sent on 02/16/2016
  • F

Freddie · Married on 01/09/2016

OMG.... When we decided to have a destination wedding we asked who was the best DJ in the Naples area and every one said "Dominick." They were totally correct. We planned every detail of our reception entertainment over the phone. Dominick was always prompt and thorough when we had any questions. He helped make our most special night amazing. The music and the lighting was great. He asked me to send him a list of songs I liked and he took it from there. Our guests danced all night. We look forward to using him and MSE again.

Sent on 02/16/2016

I used MSE for my wedding in Marco Island on December 5th, 2015. Planning a wedding from Indiana was a challenge; however, Dominick made it as smooth as possible! He was very professional and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. We had a few calls leading up to the wedding and he provided me with feedback he thought was beneficial! Dominick was responsible for our music, lighting and supplied our photo booth! The day of the wedding it was very windy and the event was moved inside to the beach pavilion. He assisted in showing my wedding coordinator how previous weddings were set up. He was able to still provide the exact lighting I requested even with the short notice of the venue change! He was awesome and the party went on until the wee hours of the morning! I would recommend him for any future weddings and my guests were very pleased!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/27/2015

Dominick was amazing to work with. We talked over the phone and via email 4-5 times prior to our wedding. He gave us a detailed profile sheet to complete that helped him understand what we were looking for.
    He also helped us with audio for our officiant during the ceremony.
    He timed our intro, dances, speeches and cake cutting perfectly. My husband and I are not big dancers. However we never stopped dancing. The music and atmosphere was so good. All of our friends and family were on the dance floor and not sitting down. He played special requests and let one of our guests sing a special song to us. 4 hrs went so fast but all of our guests had a amazing time because of the music and Dominick.
    If you're considering a DJ, no doubt this is who you want. As a bride you have so many things to worry about. With Dominick you don't ever have to worry about the DJ & Music!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Sari · Married on 11/25/2015

We used MSE for our wedding in November and we were so thrilled! We planned our Florida wedding from New York, and Dominick was so responsive, professional, and made a point to be available to answer any questions we had. He has great recommendations and it was obvious he is a true professional. MSE played the best music at our wedding to get the crowd moving and on the dance floor. The up lighting MSE provided transformed the space and made it such a fun party. I genuinely enjoyed working with Dominick and his team, and would strongly recommend you use them for your wedding! It was an absolute pleasure.

Sent on 01/28/2016

deanna · Married on 11/22/2015

Dom was so amazing in our whole wedding planning process! Everything about his company exceeded our expectations and we had the best time due to all of their hard work! I highly recommend MSE for any events. The after party is totally worth it as well! Dom kept the party going!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Dominick from MSE was a big part of what almost everyone says was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. His music selection and sound was amazing, everyone, young and old, was on the dance floor the entire night until the very end! Not only did he play all of the bride and groom's requests, but he is an expert at reading the crowd and playing everyone's favorites to keep the dance floor full. Additionally, his up-lighting was beautiful, it really added to the ambiance of the space and he was an expert at keeping the reception moving and on schedule. As a further testament to his talent, every one of our vendors endorsed Dominick as they all love working with him and we couldn't agree more! We would not hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/20/2015

MSE(Dominick) is a great company to work with. We used MSE for our beach wedding at Pink Shell on Ft Myers Beach. The communication during the pre-planning, week before and the day of the event was OUTSTANDING. I had specifics requests and changed things a couple of times and Dominick always communicated and gave me great advice. He knows his stuff!
    The day of the our wedding Dominick and his crew were professional and kind. The uplighting in the room was fabulous - it made the room inviting and looking great. From the ceremony music, to the cocktail hour music and then to the reception - all was smooth and flowed. Dominick kept the events going. He even put up with some of our crazy and grouchy relatives. He took requests and did a great job with the reception events. He also did our Photo Booth - nice job! We did another review for that.
    I am very happy we had Dominick and his crew as part of our special day. Great job, MSE!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Dominick it the absolute best!! I cannot say enough good things about working with Dominick. He was professional and responsive through the entire process. Throughout the entire night he kept guests on the dance floor. He listed to the type of music we wanted and he delivered the exact vibe we wanted for the night. Our introductions were memorable thanks to him. We also hired him for uplighting which made the whole tent come together and look magical at night. We were lucky enough to have my college mascot Sebastian the Ibis come and he was able to have him run through smoke he provided. Dominick worked my my sister and maid of honor to incorporate musical elements into her speech. Having attended may weddings, I think he is the best in the business. We have already hired him for my sister's upcoming wedding. There is no other DJ in southwest Florida to even consider as he really is that good!

Sent on 12/23/2015