Mobile Mixologist Reviews

Mobile Mixologist 1
Mobile Mixologist 2
Mobile Mixologist 3

Scott · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheyenne and David did a great job! They kept everyone having a good time and everyone’s drink was always full. Would definitely hire them again for any future event.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Thank you so much Scott!

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2017

David created a special sangria for my signature cocktail and even made sure to choose the right glasses to really show it off. My husband was very pleased with his Moscow mules and they were a hit with our guests. David was easy to work with, very quick to respond and professional. I would recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Shannon, we're so happy that you loved the cocktails.. however, we can't take all the credit.. The Grapefruit Rose Sangria was an excellent choice made by you. Thank you again! :-)

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2017

Amanda and Amy were GREAT bartenders! A lot of our wedding guests commented on their friendliness and great service. Thanks again ladies!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Huge thank you from Amanda & Amy! :-)

Angelina · Married on 09/16/2017

David was easy to work with and really helpful answering any and all questions we had prior to our wedding. We were really worried we hadn't purchased enough beer and wine and David was quick to reply to any questions we had. Our guests were happy and so were we!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Thank you Angelina!!

Mayra · Married on 09/15/2017

The day of my wedding was one of the best days of my life! Mobile mixologists were absolutely amazing! They kept the party going and were so friendly. I never heard one complaint. The drinks tasted amazing and had a good amount of alcohol in them. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you so much Mayra! Cheers to you and Anthony! :-)

Jena · Married on 09/03/2017

Loved David from mobile mixologist! he was outstanding and knew what he was doing. He greeted each guest with a smile and even brought us our signature drink to our table and congratulated us, which I thought was so sweet and a great pesonal touch on his part! He made the drinks exactly how we wanted and everyone is still talking about how delicious they are!!
    Thank you so much David from Mr. & Mrs. Fell!! I will recommend you to Everyone!! Many blessings to you!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

vicky · Married on 09/02/2017

David and his team were absolutely amazing. Our wedding has a count of 220 people and David always had it all under control. Additionally, his fun, engaging personality truly allowed for David to be part of the party with us all, making our guest feel very comfortable!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved david and his team!! Highly recommend!! Extremely nice and my guest loved them!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Blanca · Married on 07/15/2017

David was amazing.
    Since our initial meeting to the day of our wedding, David went above and beyond to ensure that our guests and ourselves were well taken care of. They had an assortment of of mixers and every one of our guests had a positive encounter.
    I loved their new bar set up. The new look matched our rustic theme perfectly! They created our signature drinks and were ready to go as soon as cocktail hour started.
    David and the second bar tender were extremely professional while also interacting with our guests and keeping a lively atmosphere.
    I will definitely recommend mobile mixologist to all my friends who are currently, or will be, planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2017

We had such a great experience using Mobile Mixologist. I had an idea for a signature drink...he made it happen and the guests loved it. Thank you!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Everyone loved your "Mint to be" .. thank you so much for the kind words!
  • Sharrel

Sharrel · Married on 06/30/2017

At fist I did not want to spend the extra money for bartenders but when it was all said an done, I am soooooo glad we use mobile mixologist! You guys really helped make the day go by so nicely. Our guest cant stop talking about how friendly the staff was and how the drinks keep flowing ;) Thank you David and your staff for everything, we could not have done it any other way!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Sharrel, thank you so much for the kind words and glad to hear everyone was happy!

stacey · Married on 06/17/2017

David you and your staff was amazing!!!! Thank you again for everything and thank you for all your guidance along the way!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Stacey, thank you again. I'm so glad everything worked out perfectly! Your 600 guest wedding is our biggest to date. Cheers! :)

Monica · Married on 05/13/2017

David and his team were amazing, not only on my wedding day but the whole year of planning I did. He was there every step of the way and always was quick to respond to my MANY questions. If there was one thing i knew i didnt have to worry about the day of the wedding it was my bartender, i knew he was on top of his game. He went out of his way to make sure everything would go off without a hitch and happy to say that it did. My guest were all talking about the awesome service and yummy drinks. He even made a extra specialty drink out of our aguas frescas and champagne which were very tastey. By the end of the night i had friends asking for his info to book him for their own upcomimg events. Thank you David and Angelica your were awesome!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day. Everyone loved the Love Potion & Palomas.. and the Aguas Frescas & Champagne topped everything off! Cheers to you and Walter!

Jazmin · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely awesome! Very professional, flexible and on time with everything. If anything came up David would solve it no questions asked. We are very pleased with your work and look forward to working with you in the future!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2017

We had the best experience with David. I was worried about not getting the right amount of liquor and beer so I was emailing back in fourth with David he was very helpful and also responsed quickly everytime. We decided on the hibiscus margarita, cherry berry fizz and meant to be Mojitos. David even sent me a shopping list which made things so much easier. The drinks were a hit! Everyone had a blast! I would definitely recommend David.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Alisha · Married on 04/15/2017

AMAZING!!! We had David assist us with planning a drink menu for our wedding. He was informative on the drink count and was easy to contact whenever I changed my mind. With his speedy responses, I was able to plan for our 200 guest count perfectly. Overall, the night of the wedding went perfect and guests enjoyed the drinks...a lot! They also ranted over how nice the bartenders were. I highly recommend them! Thank you for making our day that much more special and enjoyable. :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Alisha, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Brandon on your big day! Thanks for pulling Justin and I on the dance floor. Priceless!!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/09/2017

Fun and friendly guys! Drinks were awesome!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Rylee · Married on 01/14/2017

The whole Mobile Mixologist Team was so wonderful during my wedding at the Century! David was extremely responsive to my emails and totally willing to take one the signature cocktails we wanted. I so appreciate him going the extra mile (all around town I hear ;) ) to find a very specific soda I wanted in my cocktail!! Truly excellent customer service. I would for sure hire them for future events! Thanks David!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/31/2016

David and his staff are very professional. I had too notch service at my wedding and bridal shower. Out guests were happy, which made us happy! I highly recommend Mobile Mixologist, for large or small events.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Arbella · Married on 11/12/2016

Mobile Mixologist is by far the best bar service I have ever experienced. I had the pleasure of working with them twice--once for our engagement party last year, and again for our wedding just the other week. David and his team are excellent! The bar was a huge hit!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jason · Married on 10/15/2016

Great company to work with. Provided excellent service to our friends and family the night of our wedding...everyone loved the bartenders. Very professional as well! Definitely would use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Edie · Married on 10/07/2016

David was amazing his staff was wonderful, they went above and beyond to serve all are guests. We will defiantly use them again. Thank you David and your staff.
    Terry & Edie Blake

Sent on 10/19/2016

Simone · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing sevice! Great job on our 14 hour wedding marathon! Friendly and on top of everything! Great team! Don't regret to hire David and his team! Shawn and Julia were the best and made our day even more special!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Mobile Mixologist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Simone! You and Rob are great people. Cheers to the two of you!

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

If you're looking for bartenders that will go above and beyond David and his crew are It!! His communication and attention to detail is amazing! David and Natalie bartended our wedding he special ordered plastic wine glasses for our cocktail hour and every single one of our guested loved them! We will be using Mobile Mixologist for all our future bartending needs!

Sent on 10/20/2016

We are newlywed , Alan and Hazel. We got married on September 24,2016 at the Century. Right from the start, David felt so stranger to us. He was always there when we had any questions or concerns with alcohol for our wedding night. On our wedding night , David and his team were awesome! Our friends and family loved them! His team were more than just bartenders to our guests, they know how to conversate and keep the fun going. I would recommend David and his team for any event for sure! Again big thanks to mobile mixologist!

Sent on 10/04/2016