Mobile Bridal Salon Reviews

34 Reviews for Mobile Bridal Salon

Mobile Bridal Salon 1
Mobile Bridal Salon 2

Robyn · Married on 12/08/2017

Mobile Bridal Salon was recommended by our wedding planner, (shout out Renee at Moxie Bright Events!).

I am not a hair and makeup person. I LOVE getting it done and looking at it. But I'm not good at it. And I'm not good at deciding what will look good.

I chose Mobile Bridal because their website and Instagram photos seemed to reflect a style I really like - natural but with a touch of glam.

Sam and Tina were fantastic.

We had a multi-wedding event (Hindu Ceremony in the morning, American Ceremony in the afternoon). So, I had to plan for two different looks.

I spoke with Sam on the phone and she assured me this was no problem.

We did a trial run Friday night before our Welcome Party.

Saturday, I had my hair down for the first ceremony and then up for the afternoon ceremony. Tina made sure to plan accordingly.

And Sam did my makeup in the morning. Tina stayed on all day for touch-ups and the afternoon hair look.

They also did my bridesmaids and my sister, mom, and niece.

Everyone looked AMAZING. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Mobile Bridal Salon 3
    Mobile Bridal Salon 4

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Samantha and Tina were amazing! I hired them for my wedding May 20th in Palm Springs and they showed up on time and ready to get to work! Everyone looked amazing including my mom who never likes getting her hair and make up done. This was literally the first wedding (of many) she has hired someone to do her hair and make up and has LOVED her look! She looked so natural and beautiful. Everyone kept complimenting her all night. That was the biggest gift of all! And let's not forget my flower girl Olivia! She looked adorable! And everyone else in my wedding party looked AMAZING! Natural and glowing. I couldn't have been happier with my make up and how natural and beautiful I felt. Not overdone at all. And let's not forget about my HAIR! Thank you for making me look and feel fabulous for what was the best day of my life. I can't thank you two enough!!! xoxo

Sent on 05/30/2017

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Sam and her crew are the absolute BEST people you could hire to be a part of your wedding getting ready process. Mobile Bridal Salon did my sister's wedding party last summer and my wedding this spring. They are so amazing, chill, accommodating, and really want you to look your best. They were willing to travel to San Diego for my wedding and showed up exactly on time and always finish ahead of schedule. I completely trusted my make up with Sam and hair with Mika. LOVE you girls!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

Samantha and Tina are absolutely incredible and were one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. I fell in love with the way they do makeup in a way that looks natural and stunningly beautiful at the same. Sam did such an incredible job of making me look like a prettier version of myself. And Tina did a great job with my hair. I had some adjustments to make after the trial, and was a little worried about how it would all turn out. I had no need to be concerned, because Tina took the adjustments and some suggestions from the bridesmaids day-of and made my hair absolutely perfect. My makeup and hair lasted perfectly for the 12+ hours of that day and my husband was happy that my makeup didn’t cover up my freckles or make me look like a different person.

They also did a great job with my bridesmaids and mom. They took suggestions from a couple girls who are more girly/fashion-conscious, but I also loved that they were able to just take care of the girls who didn't have ideas of their own. Perfect, low-stress, and fun.

On top of all that, Sam was incredibly professional and easy to work with. And both Sam and Tina were a joy to be with during the trial and wedding day. It was like having an extra couple girlfriends in the bridal suite. They were great even down to the little detail of putting on a perfect mix of music, which was great since I had forgotten to bring tunes.

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2016

Mobile Bridal Salon was FANTASTIC - my bridesmaids and I were complimented on our hair all night! I had 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself getting our hair done for the big day. Helena and Ashley were fantastic, friendly, and efficient. Sam had worked up the perfect schedule, and everything went as planned! Helena did my hair, and I couldn't have been happier with it. I first met her at my trial where she put me at ease and was so easy to talk to about what I wanted. I decided to get extensions for my wedding and she color-matched PERFECTLY. No one could tell I had extensions. I can't say enough good things about these girls - you should definitely book them for your wedding! Thank you for everything, Helena, Ashley, and Sam!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Erin · Married on 07/16/2016

I am very much an A-type person who loves to plan and therefore has a hard time letting someone else take the reigns. Brides, you know how important it is to hire good vendors and it's ULTRA important to be comfortable in trusting them to take over. You don't want to stress about timelines, bridesmaid beauty, or your own beauty on your big day! From the moment I met Sam Salk (owner) I knew that she was someone who was professional, responsible, and experienced. After my hair & makeup trial with her and Helena, I was totally in love with their talent. They are beyond wonderful at creating gorgeous glam, whether you give them a couple words of direction or have an exact hairstyle you'd like them to copy. They were extremely punctual (I got married at the Belmond El Encanto in Santa Barbara, which can actually be a little difficult to find) and provided me with a day-of-schedule months in advance, way before any of my other vendors did. I was able to enjoy the getting-ready portion of the day completely stress-free thanks to them. Also...did I mention that they are the best to hang out with? Apart from their hair & makeup creations, they made the day so fun for all of us! They are the coolest girls and add such great vibes. They are your girls, I'd recommend Sam's team to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Matgot · Married on 07/09/2016

I was so happy to find MBS through my wedding planner. She gave me a few options and Sam was the first to write back. Super responsive and professional. My trials for hair and makeup went really well and Tina/Sam were really easy to work with and guided me (I asked for guidance- I'm not used to this glam stuff). My mother, sister and I got our hair and makeup done for my wedding and we were all so happy with the results. Sam and Tina were so accommodating and put everyone at ease. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

I am so incredibly happy I decided to use Sam and her team at Mobile Bridal Salon! It was one of the best decisions I ever made for our wedding day, and the hair stylists/make-up artists were extremely professional! For our engagement photos, Sam came to our apartment for a hair/makeup trial. I was amazed with the amount of hair products & makeup she has to offer. In addition, she even has her OWN makeup line ( I was able to purchase a lipstick for each bridesmaid )! Needless to say, my hair & makeup looked flawless. I knew from that point on, I was going to use MBS. Sam and her team made the wedding day so seamless, and I was fortunate enough to use 4 of her lovely ladies!! They showed up to our hotel on time, and were such a fun group to be around! I highly recommend MBS to every bride!! More importantly, Sam put an organized schedule together for me to let each bridesmaid know what time they were getting their hair/makeup done! MBS for the win!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Heather · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot thank Blanc Salon enough for everything they did to ensure my wedding day was perfect. Neysa, Eddita, Jesse, and Aidde somehow managed to expertly and flawlessly get TEN women red carpet ready in just a few hours. This was even more impressive considering that we had a girl miss her flight and several girls decided to add services at the last minute, which meant we rearranged several appointments at the last minute, Neysa took it all in stride and quickly figured out how to rearrange everyone's schedules (at several points during the day) and never gave off the impression that this was difficult or asking too much. There were four bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and my mom's two best friends along with myself, so there were several different styles and looks that everyone was going for. Every single one of us felt absolutely stunning by the end of it. I loved how all my girlfriends had a very mod look to them, and Neysa absolutely nailed the 40s Hollywood glam I was looking for. I've had my hair and makeup done for weddings and special events in some of the best salons in Rome, San Francisco, Connecticut, and LA, and I have to say that I have never been as happy with my look as I was Neysa. She is an artist! She's also extremely professional and seamlessly supervised her stylists and kept everything going smoothly. I can't wait for the professional pictures! A huge thank you again to Neysa. Eddita. Jesse and Aidde!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Shira · Married on 03/13/2016

I cannot recommend Sam and Mobile Bridal Salon enough! First, my trial went amazingly well. Sam and Helena were fun, accommodating, and made me look perfect for my engagement shoot that day. Though I was really looking forward to working with Sam again on my wedding day, something came up and she couldnt make it. But she was so apologetic and ensured that me and my bridal party would be in good hands with Tina and Ashley. We definitely were! All my girls loved the hair and makeup and the girls were all so fun to spend the day with. Sam was so easy to work with throughout the process and since I did a lot of research I can also ensure her company is more affordable than many others. I will recommend them to everyone and may even use them myself again for future events.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Mobile Bridal Salon is everything you need to make your special day feel stress free. Sam & Tina were absolutely amazing, they made my Bridesmaids, Mother, mother in law and I all feel like princesses. Everything went smoothly and they even squeezed in one of my Bridesmaids for make-up last minute. This team is truly one of a kind. Not only are they very talented but also funny and beautiful. I'm going to miss them!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Mollie · Married on 12/20/2015

Mobile Bridal Salon was so amazing to work with and made my wedding day easy, relaxed and fun! Sam Salk, the owner, did my make-up and she really listened to everything I wanted, and most importantly, what I didn't want. We had a pretty tight timeline on the wedding day and Sam kept everyone moving and was extremely efficient, without seeming like she was rushing or bossing anyone around. She also did an amazing job of wrangling all of the extra people in the bridal suite and scooted them out- she went above and beyond hair and make up! She made sure to keep my makeup light enough so I didn't look too "made up", but covered enough so my skin looked perfect in photos. And I even slept in it all (whoops, long night) and looked pretty good in the morning.
    In the end, I was so happy with my hair and makeup and I have Sam and Genevieve to thank for that!

Sent on 01/11/2016

These ladies are amazing! I was lucky enough to meet Sam through my hair dresser and it was one of the best introductions ever! Sam and Tina were fabulous! They were amazing to be around all day, kept on schedule and made myself and everyone else look beautiful. My makeup was soft and natural, just as I wanted and my hair never looked better! If you're looking for hair and makeup on your wedding day, I strongly suggest Mobile Bridal Salon!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Anna · Married on 10/10/2015

I hired Mobile Bridal Salon for my wedding day hair and make-up after looking through a lot of different choices. What I liked about them was their portfolio, and their large group of artists - not only does this bring lots of different skill sets for any look you want, but it also ensures that they can cover your event even if a specific artist has an emergency that day.
    Samantha and Tina showed up to our house on-time, promptly set up and started to work on me. They are both extremely talented in what they do, work very efficiently together, and keep things very fun and relaxed with some funny stories. Tina did a great job on my hair, and Samantha worked some magic with my make-up because despite all the sweating throughout the hot day, my make-up stayed in tact! They both gave me tips on how to maintain my hair and make-up before leaving. I can not thank them enough for their excellent work and great attitude. I will definitely recommend them to friends who are getting married next!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Looking for a hair vendor was truly a task! But after browsing and speaking to several different companies, I decided on MBS and I am really glad I did! From initial contact, Sam was great to work with. She responded right away and worked with changes I needed to make. Tina was the hairstylist for my wedding day and she really did a fantastic job! The bridesmaids told her what look they wanted and I think she did a great job creating it! She was also very accommodating and even added my MOH who decided last minute that she wanted to have her hair done :) My wedding ceremony was at 6:30 PM but we needed to be done by 3 because of pictures, so I was really nervous about everyone's hair lasting throughout the day, especially since hair started at about 10 AM. But there was no need to worry as everyone's hair looked great even at the end of the night! I received many compliments on my hair that night and when showing pictures to others. Thank you Tina for the great job!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2015

I got married in Palm Springs in September in a small outdoor wedding - not an easy task for a hair and makeup team since it was really hot, but I couldn't have been happier. Sam and Tina did hair and makeup for me and all of the women in my family, including the little girls. Everyone looked amazing. Sam and Tina had a great energy, so getting ready was fun not stressful. They were very accommodating and brought out the best version of everyone. I was incredibly happy with the results.

Sent on 10/18/2015

JP · Married on 08/18/2015

It is so difficult for me to give up control of anything, much less hair and make-up, on an important event that will have photos of me in everyone's homes and all over the internet. Our Mobile Bridal Salon team came in and made everything so seamless and elegant. They gracefully handled the huge range of taste, look and personality in our group. Everyone, including myself felt like we looked better than in any other time in our lives. The bride, who never wears make-up or does anything special to her hair, looked like a star and was comfortable throughout the process. I would highly recommend Mobile Bridal Salon to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/15/2015

MBS is the absolute best choice for hair and makeup. Samantha and Tina made my bridesmaids and I the best versions of ourselves; they brought out our natural beauty and made us feel glamorous without being "overdone". Beyond their amazing work, here are some other reasons to consider MBS:

1. Very responsive - Samantha responded to my original inquiry and questions throughout the process in 24 hours.
    2. All services in one - No need to book separate companies or services which can get logistically complicated and pricey. I only had to work with Samantha to book everything from trial to day of.
    3. It lasts - our hair and makeup made it all day and night through a 100 degree heat wave... It's one thing to look nice for an hour, but there were no issues with hair and makeup lasting long term.
    4. They are flexible - I added my mom at the last minute and Samantha was more than accommodating. Additionally, my mom didn't want a traditional updo so Tina gave her a great blowout instead.
    5. They are professional and fun - Samantha and Tina felt like part of the bridal party, but still kept us on schedule throughout the day.

On a scale of 1-10 MBS is an 11. You will not regret working with them!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Taylor · Married on 08/08/2015

I would absolutely recommend Mobile Bridal Salon to anyone looking for make-up and/or hair services for their big day! Samantha returned all of my emails quickly and professionally and the ladies she scheduled me with to do my hair and make-up were wonderful! They were nice, brought an uplifting and positive vibe to the trial and the wedding, and they were amazing! My make-up and hair turned out amazing and exactly how I wanted it to look! Everything about it was perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2015

I absolutely LOVED how my hair and makeup looked on my wedding day! Mobile Bridal Salon was the perfect fit for me. They didn't overdo it and make me look like a different person - I just looked like a better version of myself! It was amazing that they came to my house for a trial and then also came to my venue to do my hair along with 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 1 flower girl! Everyone looked beautiful! I highly recommend them! Thanks, ladies!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

I had Mobile Bridal Salon (in particular Samantha and Tina) do hair and makeup for my July wedding in Santa Barbara. They did hair and/or makeup for myself, my two bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. They were great! First off, I live on the East Coast and was unable to do a trial. Samantha was great leading up to the wedding-regularly contacted me via email to find out what look I wanted, making sure that I felt comfortable with preparations before the big day. She and Tina were great and calming on the wedding day. I was very nervous and their relaxing energy was very helpful. Everyone was very satisfied with their hair and makeup and the price was more than reasonable for having them come right to the reception site. I can't imagine how they could improve. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/14/2015

lia · Married on 07/17/2015

I am so glad Mobile Bridal Salon was a part of my wedding day. I just wanted to look natural and effortless and these ladies completely delivered that look for me. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I was so happy with how it looked throughout the entire day and night. My bridesmaids who received services felt the same way. Dealing with Sam and Mobile Bridal was easy. We scheduled a trial in advance and they were completely open to any feedback so I went into the wedding day without any worries about how I would look. Sam was always responsive, flexible and straightforward to deal with and she and Tina (who did my hair) were also fun to have around for the day. I'm so glad I found them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • User5197721 · 2+ years ago

The service came recommended from our wedding planner and we couldn't have been happier. On your big day, the last thing you want is to worry about getting people or a person to some place to get their hair or hair and makeup done. It was so nice to have someone that navigated that for us with Tina. She was so stylish and knew exactly what to do with all members of our wedding party. She was also fun and so helpful. I recommend them in terms of cost, convenience and quality of service. Tina just did an amazing job and you can see it in our wedding photos!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Robin · Married on 05/05/2015

After reading many, many reviews (and comparing prices), Mobile Bridal Salon was the obvious choice for hair and makeup at my wedding! I was planning from out of the country and Samantha made it so easy! She is very prompt with replying to emails and paying was super simple with the online system they use (HoneyBook). Samantha did makeup for myself and two bridesmaids and Tina did my hair (and the groom's!). I had a floral headpiece that I didn't see until just before the ceremony - Tina added it into my hairstyle perfectly and Samantha tweaked my makeup to compliment the colours of the flowers! They nailed the natural, boho look that I was going for, were fun and professional at both the trial and the day of and I would definitely recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 06/01/2015

BRITTANY · Married on 04/21/2015

I couldn't be happier with Mobile Bridal Salon! Not only were Sam and Helena excellent and skilled artists - they're fun to hang out with! My entire bridal party looked flawless and Sam/Helena both listened to what each person wanted and made us all look gorgeous.

PROS: great personalities, the team was on time, flexible with timing, came with tons of supplies.

Sent on 10/25/2016