Mobile Beauty By Kristina Reviews

3 | Murrieta, CA

3 Reviews for Mobile Beauty By Kristina

Lizett · Married on 09/10/2017

So I’m one of those procrastinating brides that 6 months later I’m finally writing reviews for my wedding on September 10, 2016 in Murrieta, CA. I cannot say enough good things about Kristina and here’s why:
    • Availability – I was struggling last minute to find a hair and makeup person about 1-2 months before the wedding. Kristina was already booked for a wedding that day but was still flexible enough to come super early to do my hair and makeup starting at like 5:30am! I was also looking for someone to do my mom’s hair and she was able to bring someone (her sister) with her to help with that so last minute, it was great.
    • Value – Kristina was able to work with my budget and her prices were very fair.
    • Punctuality – Despite my requested location being hard to find in La Cresta, Kristina still arrived on the dot and finished at the time she said she would. She worked quickly but did not compromise quality.
    • Integrity – She delivered on everything she said she would. The day of the wedding I accidentally overpaid her. I had forgotten I had already paid her the deposit. Several weeks later when I realized my mistake, she was so professional and kind enough to return the amount right away.
    • Quality Products – Kristina used great tools and products. My face felt “clean” and stayed in place all day. I was worried my hair and makeup would get ruined since we took photos by the beach and it was windy but thankfully everything worked out. She even had more natural eyelashes than the ones I provided so she used hers which were so beautiful.
    • Vision – I live in Cincinnati, OH and it was hard to communicate with someone so far away what my “vision” for my wedding that was in Murrieta, CA. Kristina and I had been texting and emailing photos. She was quick to respond and answer my questions. I wanted a more natural look with the makeup and she accomplished it.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Charleen · Married on 07/15/2017

Kristina and her assistant, Stephanie, did a beautiful job on my makeup and hair for my wedding day! They were both on time, professional, and easy to work with. They listened to my bridal party's needs as well as my own. As a result, all of our hair/makeup exceeded our expectations! My makeup/hair lasted all day and night for my special day. No touchups needed. In addition, Kristina's prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend Kristina. I will definitely utilize her services again in the future!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Margeaux · Married on 06/03/2017

Kristina did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup! My wedding day was a very hot day in June, and I was worried all of the makeup was going to slide down my face by the time I walked down the aisle, but it all magically stayed in place even though I was sweating.

Also, Kristina travels! Although I got married in Temecula, I live in LA, and she was able to drive up to LA for my makeup trial for a very fair price.

Thanks, Kristina!