MMXCD Productions Reviews

2 Reviews for MMXCD Productions

• Chrys-Ann

Chrys-Ann Gordon · Married on 09/22/2018

Nothing shy of amazing

From the moment I met with MMXCD I knew I could check one thing off my list and relax. During our meeting, they managed to pull our vision out of our heads, which was originally a bunch of random thoughts, and put them together to create the most magical video ever! And I'm not just being biased because it's my video. You know the team did an amazing job when friends and family are crying watching the video, persons who weren't there say they can feel the love and happiness just from watching the video-it speaks volumes. Not to mention when you see shots and you're wondering how the heck they got that or how you didnt notice them.
    Hands down, MMXCD, the best. I would choose you over and over again!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Jadie

Jadie · Married on 07/09/2016

Extremely Talented

MMXCD is by far one of the most talented cinematographers out there. I am a wedding planner and have worked with Matthew and his team on some pretty specatular weddings. They are always early, always professional, always looking for the most amazing shots and creative opportunities to make a magical final product for my brides. There are others in this profession that claim to be cinematographers or videographers but they merely record the day and basic give the raw footage with some music in the background. MMXCD is very talented at editing and ensuring that the final product is one you want to watch over and over. The music selections used are not random, Matthew uses the special songs that were actually played at the wedding to edit the video which makes the clients feel like they were there again, reliving every special moment.
    I would recommend MMXCD every time as the quality of the work only gets better with every job.
    Don't waste time looking for the cheapest person, call Matthew and his team, trust me they are worth every penny and more.

Jadie Soutar