MLG Event Draping and Designs Reviews

26 Reviews for MLG Event Draping and Designs

1 User photo

MLG Event Draping and Designs 1

Ava · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Monique is such an amazing person and designer. I loved what she did creating beautiful centerpieces and a photo area for our event. Not only did her designs represent our event and brand, but she put a unique and fun twist on them and all of the guests LOVED THEM. The guests at the event kept asking WHO DID YOUR DECOR? I am so thankful for Monique and her company!

Sent on 11/23/2016

brion · Married on 07/13/2019

Cake King Bennett & Simply Divine Catering & Baking Service, Highly recommend MLG Event Draping and Designs for all of your upcoming events. Speaking from experience I think its safe to say. For two years in a row MLG Event Draping and Designs have been a proud sponsor / vendor for our charity event "Spreading Love & Hope". Displaying lavishing and extraordinary work, Our charity event was a success and still today our guest are talking about the decorations and the beautiful draping. With more to add, MLG Have supplied their rentals (Table Linens, hand crafted center pieces, decadent vases, and so much more.) To make sure our dessert displays are a promised royal experience. Needless to say anymore. all of my clients where overly satisfied with their spectacular display.
    I feel that you are convinced enough with facts and truth to know that MLG Event Draping and Designs is the company you need to turn your dream into a beautiful reality.
    Look no further because your Professional event designer begins here with MLG Event Draping and Designs.

I'm Cake King Bennett proud owner of Simply Divine Catering & Baking Service and I approve this Recommendation / Review.

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2018

Monique & her team were AMAZING! Beautiful & precise detail! Everyone loved the ceiling draping & our sweetheart table! She made our reception room into a beautiful masterpiece! Very talented & fast & efficient! I found her company on wedding wire & i HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    MLG Event Draping and Designs 2

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

Did a good job for a good price. No problems. She did our backdrop behind our sweet heart table and our cieling drapes with lights.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lucrezia · Married on 04/21/2018

Decorations for wedding and reception

Monique was very easy to work with I had no worries she above and beyond for my budget everything was beautiful gave me alot of advice would recommend to anyone definitely use her again

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sorangel · Married on 01/27/2018

Monique was great to work with! She was very accommodating to our every need. She did a gorgeous job with the draping and everyone in my daughter's wedding loved it. Many said they had never seen such beautiful decor at a wedding... all thanks to Monique's great ideas. Thanks and will definitely hire you again in a heartbeat

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

Can not say how much Monique help me on my wedding. Because of the hurricane I needed to plan my whole wedding in just 15 days. She was amazing, quick reply and got exactly what I wanted. Everyone was impressed with the decoration, lights and special with the fresh flowers on the Tables. Thanks so much once again Monique.
    All the best
    Angela kvetiki

Sent on 10/16/2017

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

Can not say how much Monique help me on my wedding. Because of the hurricane I needed to plan my whole wedding in just 15 days. She was amazing, quick reply and got exactly what I wanted. Everyone was impressed with the decoration, lights and special with the fresh flowers on the table .
    Thanks so much once again Monique.
    All the best

Sent on 10/16/2017

Rosemary · Married on 07/15/2017

I got everything I wanted and more! Thankful for making my vision come true

• I

Ireka · Married on 07/01/2017

Awesome work. Highly recommended

Tharsia · Married on 06/24/2017

Monique did a phenomenal job with my babyshower!! All I had to do was briefly tell her my vision and she made it into a reality!! I definitely recommend her services to any and everyone!!!

Tia S. · Married on 06/20/2017

Wonderful Experience!!!

I have utilized this vendor for draping on two occasions. One occasion was a wedding and the other was a baby shower. The team is very professional. Best prices and very affordable! I highly recommend you use this company!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Latrisha · Married on 05/27/2017

She is awesome to work with, we had a last minute change in my headcount and she had no trouble at all. She kept in contact with me and answered any questions I had anytime during the day. I can't wait till my next event I will definitely be giving Monique a call. Thanks again for making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kassandra · Married on 03/11/2017

Would like to thank MLG for their service did and awesome job surpassed my my expectations would recommend them no job too small or big very happy with the services that I received

• User7843972 · event on 02/01/2017

Always does a great job on all the events I've attended including the Marketing on Main in Sarasota! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • User7727710 · event on 01/03/2017

Being involved in the not for profit event world, I come across a lot of events that need that extra touch. MLG does a great job of making sure their clients look their best on their special day.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Being a regular attendee in the Gulf Coast event world, I come across a lot of events that need that extra touch. MLG does a great job of making sure their clients look their best on their special day.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Candance · Married on 11/19/2016

One of my clients recommended MLG to me in order to help stage a formal event. I was very pleased with their level of professionalism and also the way in which they listened to what I wanted. Later, we worked together again as a team when a brides hairstylist fell through. As a salon owner and hairstylist, I now recommend MLG to all of my clients for their wedding decor and everyone has given rave reviews. Monique always seems to be uniquely able to make the brides vision come to life! She is amazing.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ava · event on 10/26/2016

Monique is such a helpful person, and you can tell she loves what she does. Her draping and designs are personalized and beautiful. If you are looking for a person who is passionate about what they do and would do an amazing job decorating any event, you should contact Monique with MLG Draping and Designs.

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • User1232673 · event on 10/26/2016

We had MLG design a Halloween event and she did such a great job. Monique is amazing. She can transform your event into anything you envision. Literally make your dream come reality. From kids parties to weddings to holiday events. If you can dream it, she can do it.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Latrice · Married on 09/17/2016

MLG was the best to work with and made you feel like no one else matter. Thank you for the great experience

Ginger · Married on 09/10/2016

Monique was fabulous to work with and made our venue look beautiful! She did exactly what I asked for and was a great value to our wedding. She worked with our venue and wedding coordinator to coordinate logistics and even came out to the site to see for herself the measurement for the ceiling and staircase. Would definitely recommend her services for any wedding and event!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Nefertiti · Married on 01/01/2016

After reviewing picture of some other events completed by MLG I decided to give them a call, I must admit my consultation was EXCELLENT. I told her my budget, what I wanted to accomplish and she made it happen. Highly recommended!!!!

sandra · Married on 10/18/2015

I tried to do everything myself because I was on a budget for my wedding like alot of people are, I was getting so stressed and a friend of mine told me about monique, she gave me a free estimate and worked with what I had, it was very last minute and I was skeptical of how everything was going to look. The day of my wedding I walked in to the reception hall and I saw her work, it looked BEAUTIFUL!! I felt like a princess, it was way more then I could have asked for. Everyone was asking who did the work and how pretty it looked, my coordinator works for Ruth Eckert hall and said she has had alot of vendors come through and monique was by far the best

Sent on 08/18/2016

Monique is amazing. She can transform your event into anything you envision. Literally make your dream come reality. From kids parties to weddings to holiday events. If you can dream it, she can do it. I can't say enough about her design services. She really is the best!

Sent on 12/13/2016