37 Reviews for MJ's DJ Services Inc.

Microphones (11)
MC (7)
Uplighting (6)
Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (2)

My husband and I can't say enough about how amazing Mike was on our special day and all of the times leading
Up to it. He went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met and truly wanted everything to be as perfect as possible for us. He even made me a mix for mine and my dads choreographed dance, which couldn't have been more perfect. We highly recommend Mike for any event!!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was so easy and fun to work with throughout our whole planning process for our wedding! He was extremely friendly and outgoing and really kept the party going. We've heard so much wonderful feedback from our family and friends about your entertainment services! We cannot thank you enough for helping to making our special day perfect - from the outdoor ceremony to the reception and all of the planning in between. You've been extremely helpful throughout the entire process and made life in wedding planning so much easier, especially with all of your awesome suggestions along that way that made the party that much better! You were truly fantastic and we would recommend you to anyone in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Julianne, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Mike is the best! He was such a big part of our wedding reception. He kept us all on track throughout the evening and made every thing happen so smoothly. Everyone loved the music and couldn't stop dancing! I highly recommend using him as your DJ!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for an amazing DJ, photo booth, company to deal with for your wedding or any event at all I highly recommend Mike. He is a wonderful DJ that helped everything go according to plan at our wedding the Photo booth was one of the best I have ever been in at the best price by far. Mike made sure everything and anything we needed was done. I could not talk more highly of him at all. He is a great person, very outgoing, and would add to any party. The flexibility to be able to do anything and everything you ask was great. Very responsive and very professional.

Profile Picture Brandon, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was so professional and fun! His attention to detail and knowledge of the reception flow really helped to make our wedding day a blast. Everything went exactly as planned. We received so many compliments from our guests and would recommended him to anyone!

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do we begin to tell someone how amazing it was to work with Mike for our wedding? We first met with Mike in 2015 when we started planning our wedding on 9/17/16. At the first meeting we knew right away that Mike was the guy we were going to hire for the job, regardless of the price. Mike made us feel like we had nothing at all to worry about and his actions backed up his words. Mike's humor, knowledge and creativity that he puts into each and every wedding is not something that we found in any other DJ vendor that we met with.
At the wedding Mike checked in with us periodically when we had some down time, to check in and see if we liked the flow of the music and if there was anything we needed to change. During one point of the night I was at the DJ booth and buying a song that my brother requested and needed to be played. Mike went with the flow the entire night, he was in pictures with our friends and families and kept the party going until we had to leave.
At one point in our planning meeting with Mike, we almost wanted to hire him as our officiant as well because of the connection that we felt with him. Do not hesitate to hire Mike for your wedding or any other event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike with MJ's DJ Services was amazing! The awesome lights, the music, the fun vibe kept my party on the dance floor the whole night for my outdoor wedding! He was great to work with from the start...responsive, flexible, and asked questions about our music style and listened to what we wanted. He took the effort to ensure he knew our day of timeline, working alongside our day-of-coordinator and rolled with the punches when there was a small delay. And - he was affordable! I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nora, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike is the best. He incorporated our ideas and let us do some quirky things, while giving us some great advice. He was timely, professional, and responsive to our emails. He was able to judge the crowd and play selections that people loved. Also, as it seemed people would rather be out on the grounds instead of dancing, he adjusted the music selection so people could talk and relax. It went really well.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

He was great! Professional, organized, friendly, and a very good DJ. Thanks Mike!!

Profile Picture User4903515, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was amazing! We met with him twice - once to book, and once about a month or two before the wedding to finalize everything. The reception went flawlessly thanks to Mike! He perfectly understood the atmosphere we were going for (an all out crazy dance party) and he collaborated on ideas of how to make it just what we wanted. We made our own photo booth, but he generously helped us out by bringing some of his own props, he did the uplighting, which looked awesome, and our families loved his energy. He's affordable, easy-going, fun to work with, and was a huge part of making our wedding the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Abby, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael!!!!! He was wonderful!!! I had a play by play song list and he had no problem with me doing it that way!!! I even had last minute changes to make and he never made me feel like it was a bother! He was very accommodating and even helped me try and bustle my dress when I was flustered before our entrance!! I am so glad I found him!! I could not have found a better person to help us celebrate!Thank you so much for making my reception perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the email I sent him after our wedding "Mike and I wanted to say THANK YOU for the incredible job at our wedding. Everything was so great, you helped direct the whole event, kept everyone entertained, and it was honestly the best night of my life. You are awesome at what you do and we appreciate EVERYTHING you did for us more than we can say. Nothing went unnoticed by us. We just wanted you to know!
ps. The drinking game was hysterical and we are beyond happy you recommended it.
pps. The garter placing switch up was hysterical as well and it all worked out, hahahaha love it.
ppps. I loved that I could hear some of my favorite music during cocktail hour while we were up the hill taking pictures, it made everything even more special" He is a true professional but is a super fun and cool dude.

Profile Picture ashley, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Mike was absolutely amazing to work with. He was so helpful in the planning process and the day of the wedding. My husband and I live in Buffalo but we got married at the Skyline Lodge in Fabius, NY. Mike was so willing to do all meetings via phone. He kept us so informed the day of the wedding and really made sure we were enjoying ourselves. I highly recommend him to everyone who needs a DJ for any event!!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was fantastic! Even though our guests were not primarily a dancing crowd, he still managed to keep the atmosphere upbeat and those that did dance the night away had a blast. He listened to everything my fiance and I wanted and helped keep the schedule on track. We had specified a few genres of music neither of us really like, and when one of our guests requested a song that fell in that category, he checked with us first to see how we felt before playing it. We also really wanted a DJ who played music without constantly also talking into the microphone (we'd both been to weddings where the DJ just didn't shut up!) - and he was completely amenable to that. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Steffi, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Mike was the DJ at our wedding on October 17, 2015. He was professional, entertaining, and everyone enjoyed the music he played. He worked closely with us to create a customized first dance and was very flexible with times and expectations. He did everything we wanted and more and we would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/17/15, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike is the best DJ EVER! I moved out of state and flew home for the wedding. Mike made time to meet me several times during my visits prior to the wedding. He created a time line to help things go smoothly, thought of small details that made a big difference in how things went, was considerate of the ages of my guests to ensure he had something for everyone, had fun game ideas, kept secrets for surprise dances (my father-daughter dance broke into a fun routine!), helped my bridal party know what to do, and made me feel so at ease. He was very polite and patient at the reception- waited until people were done visiting with me before getting me for the next activity and friendly to everyone! Everyone said he was so fun and the best DJ they'd experienced at a wedding. I could not have asked for a better night and I owe it to Mike. He knows the DJ can make or break the wedding and he takes it very seriously. You WILL NOT be disappointed! :)

Profile Picture shannon , 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike is the best! We have gone to many weddings where he is the DJ and he always does a phenomenal job! He is exceedingly professional and a pleasure to work with! His prices are very reasonable, and he is very accommodating. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I know he will be excellent on our wedding day. He knows exactly what he is doing and makes the evening great!

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We live five hours from where our wedding was being held and we were swamped with our job responsibilities up until the night before our wedding. We three days before our wedding we realized we had gotten back to the DJ on music selection, our chosen songs provided our cut version of our song - we finally were able to call the DJ Thursday afternoon before our Saturday wedding and he took care of everything. To this day people tell us how awesome our wedding was bc we had great music! We like music from many different genres. So we wrote down 5 must play songs, 10 artists/bands and said play this type of music -- Mike is a genius, he played everything we want but didn't know how to choose it. In addition to keeping the party going all night, he also kept it on track and moving smoothly. You won't be disappointed one big by choosing MJs DJ Services! After attending our wedding we did have friends that were disappointed they didn't choose MJs DJ Services! Choose wisely choose MJs DJ Services, Mike is professional, nice, and excellent at what he does!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike did a fantastic job from day one. He was very responsive and patient when it came to making decisions. He kept the reception moving and on time. Our guests are still talking about him. He provides a great service at a reasonable rate.

Profile Picture Danielle , 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was a pleasant and refreshingly easy man to work with. He did everything to go around us as a couple and was there every step of the way with answers to our questions. Our guests and venue staff said he was the best DJ they ever saw and appreciated how he kept our Sunday wedding upbeat and fun. He even help set stuff up and organize. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking without a doubt!

Profile Picture User723563, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin?! We had such an amazing experience with Mike, from our initial meeting to the event itself. He made us feel so at ease, and really made the party. My favorite part was when he came out on the dance floor to teach our wedding guests the wobble! I cannot say enough good things. Incredible price point also.

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/25/14, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was a great DJ for our wedding reception. He had a good feel for proper flow for a wedding and knew how to keep people on the dance floor. Mike was very easy to work with and made sure to have some special requests ready to go. Not only was he professional and did a good job keeping the energy level up, he was also a genuinely nice person - when a guest experienced an allergic reaction he was quick to volunteer to run to a pharmacy to get the guest some medication. I was extremely happy with the services provided by Mike and would recommend him.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

With all the demands of planning a wedding, Mike was able to slow things down, keep us on task/ organized, and add a creative spin to our special day. Mike went above and beyond the call of duty, meeting with myself and the maid of honor at odd hours that fit our extremely busy schedule associated with planning a long distance wedding months in advance.

Mike had a great feel for the party and was extremely versatile when planning songs for the dance floor as well as ceremony music.

We asked Mike to do many things, including coordinate across multiple sites (reception and ceremony), play both the ceremony and reception, and work in tandem with a band. All of the above were done flawlessly with no interruptions, equipment issues, or timing delays.
However, what stood out the most was Mike’s sincere care to make our special day a one-of-a-kind, including matching the theme of the wedding and groomsmen with a midnight blue tuxedo and even offering his personal vehicle for travel to reception venue when the final run of buses was running late. I would recommend Mike without reservation to anybody planning a wedding or event of any size, including my sister who is getting married and is also planning to use Mike’s services after seeing his thoughtfulness and the immense value of a seasoned professional.

All in all, Mike put aside time for four over the phone conversations and a very thorough in-person meeting, above and beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First off i'd like to start by saying that this DJ service is the absolute best service anyone can ever ask for! From the beginning of our planning, until we walked out the door of our venue we felt absolutely taken care of by the DJ. The professionalism, caring attitude, and the complete flexibility of their services just made the whole atmosphere of our wedding day so much better. Consistently being taken care of in such a hectic environment just makes you feel on top of the world and pampered beyond belief. We would highly recommend this DJ service for any celebration you are having. If we could rate his score higher than 5 of out 5 we would rate it with 100 stars. Thank you MJ's DJ services for making our wonderful day even more wonderful!

Profile Picture Mr. & Mrs., 8/23/14, 1 Review