MJL Photography & Films Reviews

56 | Cranston, RI

56 Reviews for MJL Photography & Films

• Future Mrs. T

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2012

Mike is such an awesome guy to work with! He is so nice and really loves what he does. He made us our wedding "trailer" and it was just awesome and it was great to relive that day and night again!! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Dex

Dawn · Married on 09/28/2012

As soon as DH and I met with Michael we knew we wanted him as our videographer. Michael is courteous, professional, friendly, and responsive to all inquires. I just received my wedding video from Michael and I cannot say enough. We received a two disc box set, one was a highlight reel (which is a great recap to share with the family) and then a longer version that we can enjoy on our own. I would recommend Michael to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 10/30/2012

James S. · Married on 08/29/2015

We hired Michael as our main photographer, not videographer (i know that he's doing more of the latter these days) and couldn't have been more pleased with the way that our photos came out. Michael is definitely a bit different from many of the photographers we talked to - he has a laid back style and made us feel very comfortable in both our engagement photo shoot and during our posed shots during our wedding day. One of the important things for us was that we have a generous helping of candid photos throughout the evening - we made this clear and Micheal over-delivered in this area - there are so many shots that are perfectly captured that it makes you wonder how he got the timing just right. Overall the quality of our pictures are just amazing - that was what originally stood out when we compared his work to other photographers we were considering - there's a real artistic quality to many of them. We also appreciated the fact that he didn't try to up-sell us on a larger-than-needed package w/ albums, etc. We just wanted the pictures and the rights, and he was happy to oblige with that type of setup.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Michael was an AMAZING photographer. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and we could not be happier. He worked with my desire to get a very 'naturey' feel, while also making the sure the shots show-cased our love. He was especially fantastic when I first got ready for the wedding. He was enthusiastic about how beautiful I looked and how great the pictures were coming out, which boosted my confidence all day. Really wonderful team to work with and highly recommended!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Shana · Married on 08/11/2013

Mike was so awesome! Our guests are still commenting on how impressed they were. It is obvious that he is passionate about his work.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Teresa · Married on 06/21/2013

Mike's work is so beautiful and he captures a lot of different shots from posed to candid, photos of my guests to all the intricate work that went into decorations and food and they are all amazing. I hate getting my picture taken so Mike did an excellent job getting the shots that I can look back on and remember everything about my wedding, he got all my guests plus all the ltittle details and memorable moments (the beading on my dress, the exchange of the rings, etc) Mike has an amazing talent and manages to get the most beautiful pictures and the whole time he makes it comfortable and not stressful which is the last thing you need on your wedding day. Overall my husband and I are very happy with our experience with MIke as our photographer. I definitely recommend Mike to anyone who is looking for quality pictures and a photographer that captures every moment of your special day at an affordable rate.

Sent on 08/27/2013