10 Reviews for MJ TRAVEL GROUP

miss johnson was very helpful to me and my husdand even when i turn into bridezla,my guests was 175 person and she made sure eveyone tickets and hotel was booked and she also help me with my gift bags i could not ask for more

Profile Picture User5585111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

this was the best vacation I have ever had.

Profile Picture User5405167, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I was so happy I found Marlene Johnsn. She is the best, she booked our flight, hotel, and venue. Everything was perfect. I love Jamaica especially the Riu hotel. I will book again through Marlene. Thanks for making my dreams come true.

Profile Picture User5406973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

MJ Travel Group and Events provided me with great customer service and flexibility. My travel agent Ms. Darby was very quick in getting back to me and was able to answer all my questions. Suggestions and ideas were well thought out and appreciated. I had about 45 people attend my wedding and they all had a wonderful time. Most of all, the transition from their homes to Jamaica was very easy and properly planned out. The connections and relationships this company has with the wedding vendors at the different hotels is so important and helpful especially if you need an answer right away. I would highly recommend MJ Travel Group and Ms. Darby because you do not have to worry about anything especially on such an important and what can be a stressful day.

Profile Picture Sawandae , 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning

Marlene at MJ Travel is AMAZING! Out of all the travel she books for individuals/couples on a daily basis you will feel like you are her "special" customer. She is ALWAYS there to answer questions or concerns. Her response time is impeccable. Marlene will walk you through every step of the way with ease and patience. You will not go wrong with Marlene with MJ Travel planning your travel, excursions, or choosing a place to get away. Personally I will use her services without hesitation. The Travel world has scaled away from building personal relationships with customers, thanks to the online booking channels, however if you are not a fan of those online booking channels Marlene with MJ Travel is the way to go!

Profile Picture Carletta, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Awesome travel agent. Never disappointed! !!

Profile Picture yolanda, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Marlene works hard to please her clients and meets them where they are.

Profile Picture User3983323, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Marlene was very prompt and courteous to making plans for my honeymoon. When she said she would get right back to you she did.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews