101 Reviews for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm

Chair Covers (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)

Mixons was unbelievably beautlful. We planned our wedding in 6 weeks and it was everything I could have wanted or ever dreamed up. Sheri and her team were amazing, helped and gave advice every step of the way. I can not say enough good things about mixons wedding venue, it is
affordable and they truly care and want to work with you to give you the best day ever. I can not thank the mixons team enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughters wedding was a dream come true! Our guests loved the venue. Sheri was our wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job making the evening very special!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue for a great price! Staff is very helpful and easygoing. Would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so happy with our decision to book at Mixon Farms! The two in one option of the ceremony and reception made the day so easy! Working with our coordinator, Sheri, was also essential to our good time! All we had to do, was simply have fun!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pivilan at Mixon Farms was absolutely breathtaking!! The staff are extremely helpful, cheerful, friendly, and really treat you like family. Brandy, was our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond to help make my day, a dream come true.

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brandy, our day of coordinator was fantastic. Was very organized, kept things running smoothly. Knowing that the brides father had passed away just 3 weeks before,knew this was going to be a rough day. She went above and beyond to make her day happy. I recommend all brides use Brandy’s service! She will make your day very special. Thank you Brandy!!

Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - Mother and Bride
Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - Kristi and Bobby
Profile Picture Geralyn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughters wedding and reception at the Pavilion. We would give it 10 stars if could!! Beautiful and immaculate grounds, dressings rooms large and spotless. From the time we sat down for information with Sheri, to the end of the reception, everyone was patient, knowledgeable, acommidating and cheerful. During the celebration, both venue assistants, Emily and Dennis were fantastic. Dennis had a solution for anything that popped up during the evening, to keep things moving smoothly. Again, thank you to all for helping make this special day special!!

Profile Picture John and Jan, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had an amazing wedding at this venue. I used their coordinator package and Dennis was absolutely amazing and helped me feel more at ease throughout the wedding. The venue is 10/10 gorgeous for an outdoor garden wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for an unforgettable wedding!!! Brandy was simply amazing and I can not express how grateful I am for this Venue and staff!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

At first I was pretty skeptical at choosing Mixon as our wedding venue because I was all about having a barn reception, but now I am SO glad we decided to choose Mixon! Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and every detail on our reception was perfect! If you're questioning whether or not you should stay in the Farm House, just do it, it's worth it and you'll be glad you stayed! Brandi and Sherri were both awesome and easy to communicate with

Profile Picture Amber, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This wedding venue was our dream come true. We knew from the first time we visited that this is where we wanted to get married. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was a beautiful, natural environment for our rustic-themed wedding. We barely used flowers due to the natural beauty of the venue. Our out-of-town guests loved the Florida feel and the opportunity to feed the Koi fish in the beautiful pond. Our photographer was able to take us to a variety of gorgeous locations around the property for our pictures, including the garden, vineyard, orange crates, and archway. The staff was incredible to work with and made planning our wedding very simple. Their first priority was making sure my fiancé and I were stress-free and satisfied with each detail of our wedding. They communicated well and were very professional and friendly. They were always available by phone or email to answer our questions, and they helped make sure the night ran smoothly. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

Mixon’s is absolutely the best place to get married! Sheri and Brandy are the best! So professional and always prepared. This venue is stunning and I could not be happier ❤️

Profile Picture Brittany , 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, Parking

All of the ladies at Mixons are a thrill to work with! I was a long distance bride and every time in between from when we booked the venue up until the day of our wedding if I was in town I was going to stop by Mixons. It was overall a very pleasant and relaxing experience with Brandy, Sheri and Jenn!

Profile Picture Harley, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brandy & Sherri we’re absolutely amazing to work with. We went with the full coordinator package and I wasn’t worried about anything on the big day! I trusted them fully to execute my dream and they did! I really can’t say enough about this dream team except if you want an outdoor venue (that includes lighting and chairs and tables!) that you can dress up or keep simple, this is it!

Profile Picture Tiana, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fell in love with Mixon on our venue tour and booked our wedding the same day. The wedding team was there every step of the way to help in anyway they could. Everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding with Brandy as our coordinator. Everyone raved about how great of a time they had and how beautiful Mixon was.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

From the day we booked our wedding at Mixon, we were impressed with the grounds, the beauty of the farm and Pavillion and the service we were provided. Sheri, our wedding planner and contact at Mixon has been responsive, helpful and encouraging through every step of the wedding planning process.

Because we live in Orlando and were planning our wedding long distance, we expected a few issues to arise in the planning process. However, we were both surprised at how smooth our wedding planning process progressed.

I definitely had LOTS of questions during our year of planning, but Sheri ALWAYS returned my emails promptly (usually within hours) and also gave me ideas and input to help with our wedding vision. Her knowledge of the property and wedding planning in general was invaluable during the process.

The day before the wedding, I included some last minute detail changes to our ceremony and set up. While I expected a little panic, as always, Sheri was accommodating and calm and made sure every detail was perfect for our special day!

We loved every minute of our wedding --as did our guests who commented it was the best and prettiest wedding they ever attended. Our day would not have moved so smoothly or been so successful without a wedding planner like Sheri and the team at Mixon! MANY Thanks to Sheri and the team at Mixon for making our wedding day the best!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great team and great venue. The entire team works hard so you, the bride, do not have to worry about anything. They make the process very easy. Low stress, great value and beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Covered Outdoor, Barware

We absolutely loved everything about the venue! Brandy and Sheri made it extremely easy and enjoyable for us! Definitely felt as though they went above and beyond for us! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Loved the place. Will recommend it too others. I catered it myself.

Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - Everything turned out great!
Profile Picture Christine, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Finishing up my last semester at school while also planning a wedding was truly a busy and interesting experience. However, every moment working with Sheri at Mixon Farms put me at ease, was helpful, and was a blessing! She was flexible and was willing to work with my fiancé and I's busy schedule. She was available when I needed even some simple input and feedback on decorations to help make the place look great for the big day. Sheri is pleasant to work with and you will not be disappointed, especially if you take advantage of the ultimate day of coordinator package. It will help your day go very smoothly.
When you pull up to the venue initially, you may wonder what in the world everyone is talking about because all you see are orchards, some trees, and a food market. But once you walk through the entrance it's completely different. The venue was exactly what my fiancé and I were looking for. The tucked away garden and water fountain behind the gazebo made it a beautiful but simple and intimate setting for our guest of almost 100. It was as though we were Adam and Eve being married in the Garden of Eden. Also, if you decide to have a cocktail hour, make sure to get the cocktail package that comes with 5 high tables and beautiful space for guests while they wait. It is definitely worth it!

Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - Our send off
Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - The gazebo
Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - The gentlemen outside
Photo for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Review - Me and my ladies in the gazebo
Profile Picture Jazmine, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was so beautiful at Mixon!! Gorgeous venue and staff was awesome to work with!! Our wedding day could’nt have been more perfect!! Thanks Mixon!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Liability Insurance

AWESOME!! My daughter got married there last weekend. Absolutely beautiful. Sheri, Brandy and Jen were outstanding to work with. Definitely worth having the premium coordinator. Jen did everything from start to finish in setting up. We gave her the decorations and let her use your creativity. Beautiful setting.... . Very responsive with every question or inquiry leading up to the wedding. I just can't say enough about them.

Profile Picture Mary Anne, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend this beautiful Venue. My Wedding couldn't have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at mixons were wonderful! They made my special day beautiful and stress free! Sheri and Brandy were both very on top of things and wonderful to work with! Would recommend to anyone looking to have an outdoor rustic wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/5/17, 1 Review