MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

79 | East Bridgewater, MA

79 Reviews for MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 1
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 2
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 3

Mixmatch DJ' s Michael and John paid attention to every detail, we felt like VIP's through the entire process. Our guests continually rave about them as well. Will definitely hire these pro's for all of our upcoming events!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

These guys were fantastic. People of all ages were on the dance floor the WHOLE time right from the beginning. (No awkward ramp up!) They read the room and put the right songs on at the right time. Michael was also awesome to work with. He was super flexible and offered great guidance on music selection specifically as well as timing and what he's seen work well generally. The song selection user platform was super easy to use and prompted us to select songs that were a hit with the crowd. Their pricing was right in our budget, as well. MixMatch was the most professional, well-organized, on-top of it vendor we had for our whole wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

I had the pleasure of hiring them for my daughter's wedding which was held a few days ago. They were awesome!! John played the guitar during the ceremony and many of my guests commented to me that it gave them chills. He was fantastic. Then during the cocktail hour John entertained my guests with his guitar as Michael sang.. one guest said to me "it was non stop entertainment, wonderful". After dinner my guests were up and dancing as the duo went into the DJ mode and my guests danced from start to finish 4 hours! They accommodated everyone with their music selection! They knew what to play and when blending my guests together effortlessly . It was a win win for everyone! From start to finish we were made to feel as their first priority. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation.!! Thanks for everything!! You made Nicki a very happy bride!

Sent on 12/08/2017

courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Michael was outstanding to work with! He added such a unique touch by providing live music for our cocktail hour. He sounded great. With all we had to coordinate for the wedding getting live music and a Dj in one service made the planning so much easier. Michael has an easy to use online program that you can use to guide the type of music you want for your night and more importantly what you do not want. When we were unsure about any song or the timeline he was very helpful guiding us and assured us he would follow what the crowd was looking for. This was very true! Everyone at our wedding was dancing. So much so we extended an extra hour of dancing and party time! I would recommend Michael and his team for a unique and well excecuted wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2016