MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

79 | East Bridgewater, MA

79 Reviews for MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 1
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 2
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 3

Keryn · Married on 09/30/2016

I was a little nervous about finding a DJ for my wedding. I mean, how do you really know what you're getting into beforehand?
    From our first meeting with Michael, I knew we were in good hands. He was organized, professional, and enthusiastic, and I never questioned that he was the right guy for the job.
    Mike worked tirelessly to ensure that the music for my wedding was exactly what I wanted it to be. And he was a fantastic MC, who kept the party going up until the last song.
    I can't think of a single drawback and I can't recommend MixMatch enough!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked Michael Kingsley for our wedding a few weeks ago. We could not have been more pleased! From the first time we met him, he was extremely organized and professional. He also got right back to us with any questions we had, He really listened to what we asked for when we discussed what kind of music we wanted/didn't want played. ! He also did not try to push any up lighting ect. after we said we weren't interested!
    My husband and I can not say even good things about Michael as our DJ!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Eve · Married on 08/27/2016

Michael and John were great to work with from planning to our wedding day! They are organized and responsive and have clearly done a ton of weddings, as they know what to expect and how to help plan the event. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/26/2016

Michael and John from MixMatch were absolutely perfect for our wedding day. The level of professionalism and experience was evident from our first interaction with them. They took the time to meet with us in person twice before the big day. We explained what we wanted, and what we didn't want, and they nailed it! Their website is very user-friendly, and allowed for us to essentially hand pick every single song we wanted, as well as identifying songs we did not wish to hear. Everything could not have gone smoother. From the timing, to the announcements, to the order of songs, and just their pleasant demeanor in general; it was clear we had made the right choice. I would highly recommend them to any and all people looking for a top notch DJ/MC/entertainment company!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/02/2016

MixMatch is the best! Hiring the right music for our wedding was a priority for us and we couldn't decide between a band or a DJ....luckily with Michael and team, you don't have to! We met Michael last fall at a tasting event, and then went to see he and his partner/guitarist at a venue they were playing a few weeks later. My husband is somewhat of a musician himself and he was blown away with their talent and we knew we had to hire them immediately. It was probably the best vendor decision we made! I cannot say enough about how responsive Michael was throughout the process. He was happy to meet all our requests, including changes made right up until the day before the wedding. His "can do" and positive attitude makes him a dream to work with. He also has a great website that helps with song suggestions, and creating lists of must plays (and importantly, do not plays!) The dance floor was packed the entire night and every guest - young and old - commented on how great and talented they were. I'd hire them again in a minute and would recommend them to anyone looking to have amazingly talented DJs/musicians who are also really great guys.

Sent on 07/28/2016

kim · Married on 06/26/2016

Right from the beginning I felt like we were dealing with someone that I had known for years...We could not have asked for a better DJ. Michael made sure that everything was taken care of with our music even making sure that our daughters special dance with her father and bridesmaids went off without a hitch!!

Thank you for making My daughter's day such a great success!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/26/2016

I can't say enough about Michael and his awesome staff! He knew how to keep the party going and helped to make our wedding a day we will always remember. We just received our USB drive with the pictures from the photo booth and can not wait to go through them all! I highly recommend him to everyone! He was on top of everything as well as so nice and friendly when it came to the meetings. Hope I have another event soon so we can book with him again!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Michaela · Married on 06/11/2016

Michael Kingsley and Mixmatch Entertainment was on our vendor list for preferred DJs at the Tirrell Room in Quincy,MA. Michael's communication from the beginning was speedy, clear and down to earth. After meeting with Michael my husband I knew he was the right DJ for us.

Our wedding consisted of 150 guests; half loving Spanish/ Puertorican inspired music and the other half mix of top 40's and the classics. Michael had us add all of the songs we wanted to hear, didn't want to hear on a user friendly website/ song data base. Then a few weeks before our wedding; ironed out important songs played through out the timeline of the reception, the duration of the songs, and got a feel for other artists we like/dislike for him to play to the crowd with.

At the wedding Michael and his partner made the night! He made sure we stuck to the timeline and enjoyed the night on the dance floor all night long. Our guests from age range 20s to 80s were on the dance floor from the moment we were announced to the last song of the night. My husband even asked after our last song if he could play one more song because he suddenly needed to hear the song "Panda". Michael that made Daniels night!!!

If you want a DJ that is going to get to know you, your style, and make your wedding night the biggest party of your life then hire Mixmatch Entertainment and Michael Kingsley!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Cynthia · Married on 06/05/2016

Michael Kingsley was very responsive and well organized. His website was very helpful and easy to use and included every song from every era that we wanted on our play list.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Collin · Married on 06/03/2016

DJ Michael and his associate came highly recommended to provide live music and DJ services for my own wedding, and they surpassed our expectations. His online planning form helps the bride and groom visualize the flow of their wedding and know exactly what song/announcement or service will be provided and when. By planning in advance, the DJs are able to lead the ceremony and/or reception without having to bother the bride or groom for questions or clarification. MixMatch entertainment delivered on exactly what was promised, exceeding our expectations. You have a very happy bride and groom, and we recommend you to anyone in New England and beyond.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Jessica · event on 05/07/2016

Michael Kinglsey was a pleasure to work with: friendly, accommodating, affordable, flexible, reliable, reassuring, knowledgable and fun. He came out and met with us at our convenience, and was prepared and organized to walk us through everything we needed to do. His online system for getting information about muic choices and party timing worked easily. At my son's bar mitzvah, he did everything he promised and more. We had additional activities besides a a DJ, and he worked with the other vendors to make the event seamless, and organized. We did not want a DJ who was all patter and "shtick." Michael was very accomodating at doing a lower key version of things for us, but it was quite clear in talking with him, that if we had wanted to amp it all up, he would have been right there. The music was fun. He kept the party flowing. Mix Match was a great find!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Rachel · event on 02/29/2016

Michael Kingsley was the best. That's a strong word but it perfectly describes the quality of service and incredible value that he brings to an event. He is smart and very accommodating. For instance, Michael stepped up and helped us with lighting (we were having an issue between the dance floor lighting and photo booth lighting). Without even asking him to he began working the lights for us when people began to use the photo booth (saving us so much time and energy) and giving us the ability to come away from the event with terrific photos while allowing people to dance throughout the night.

He is dependable and provided excellent assistance to myself, staff and our membership during our entire event. I very highly recommend Michael for any type of program because I know he would bring his very best to the event, whether it was the music he played, the customer service he offers and/or the ability to accommodate any and all requests (announcements, lighting, etc.). If you hire him for your event, you will not be sorry...

Sent on 03/01/2016

Candice · Married on 12/31/2015

Michael is the consummate professional. He took the time to get to know the bride and groom, and was very helpful with suggestions on how to get and keep the party moving. There are a million details to deal with when planning a wedding, and with Michael and Mix/Match, you can be sure that your entertainment needs will be met and exceeded! Thanks for everything Michael!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Edward · Married on 10/10/2015

Michael was a pleasure to work with. He addressed every concern and request with a smile and a thorough response/solution. He had the dance floor packed all night, and facilitated an amazing night for us and our guests on our special night. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Casey · Married on 09/26/2015

Couldn't have been happier with the services. Michael was able to coordinate acoustic music for our beach ceremony, live music for the cocktail hour, DJ'ed for the reception and also provided the uplighting which looked awesome. Great to work with, very efficient returning calls, emails, and answering the millions of questions I had. Michael met with my fiancé and I in person more than once also, very willing to accommodate us and did a great job portraying the vision we had for our wedding. I would 100% recommend Mix Match to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Suzanne · Married on 09/18/2015

Michael made a super impression from the get-go, and we knew he and John were going to be the entertainment for our wedding. He was efficient, professional, and listed to all of our ideas. Him and John definitely lived up to all of our expectations - from John playing the acoustic guitar during the ceremony, to their live music during dinner, and ending with them DJing through the dance party. They made our wedding everything we dreamed of, and we are so grateful!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

I would absolutely recommend the DJ to anyone! Not only did he make the day perfect, but he also helped me with music selections that I was unsure of!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Agata · Married on 06/06/2015

MixMatch Entertainment is fantastic! Both, my husband and I were very happy with the service. MixMatch Entertainment made our wedding great fun. They provided fantastic service! We would highly recommend this vendor to any couple that are planning a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Joyce · Married on 01/24/2015

Mike and John DJ'd my retirement party.....they were great, music was perfect, and everyone had a great time - things couldn't have turned out better. Thanks!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Kristen · event on 12/16/2014

We hired Mix Match Entertainment for Pub Trivia for our company holiday party. We had an absolute BLAST! We worked with Michael who was extremely responsive while we were planning, affordable and had such a great energy to get the party going! My co-workers are still commenting on what a great time they had playing trivia this morning! If you need an entertainment company that will assure a good time, it's a must to hire Mix Match Entertainment! I can't recommend them enough!

On a personal note, I've seen 2nd Chance Band many times at venues on the South Shore and they put on an incredible show! If you've haven't seen them you should definitely go check them out! Always a great time!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/06/2014

I first saw 2nd Chance Band perform at The Scarlett Oak Tavern. Even though we never intended on live music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, I went home and told my then fiancé that I just saw a great 2 man band that would be perfect for our wedding. Being a musician himself, he insisted on seeing them in person before we hired them. So we grabbed some family and friends and went to go see them at The Cabby Shack a few weeks later. The friends who arrived before us instantly said we needed to hire these guys, and my picky fiancé agreed 100%. I dealt with Mike during the planning process and he was great to work with, very accomadating and quick with responses. He agreed to learn 2 songs that they hadn't know for the bridal procession and they nailed them! During the cocktail hour they continued to play off their playlist and were just outstanding. I really can't say enough good things about these two. It was such a highlight of the wedding to have them and I'm so glad I stumbled upon them earlier in the summer. We went from not having/wanting a seperate band to feeling like they were an integral part in making our wedding as special as it was.
    Caitlin and John

Sent on 10/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/05/2014

We hired MixMatch Entertainment for our wedding and can't say enough about Michael and John! Hiring live music for our special day really made such difference as well as a personal touch to the day. Michael and John took the time to find out what we were looking for and was very helpful in terms of ideas as well as genuinely caring about creating a memorable experience.

Putting aside their amazing talent you can tell they are passionate about their work and I would highly recommend hiring them for your next event!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Karenlee · Married on 03/22/2014

Hired Mix Match Entertainment for our wedding reception. We eloped and came back to a beautiful reception with great music and personalized touches just for us that really made our day!

Highly recommend using this company to really have a one time memorable experience. Michael and John are great to work with, reliable and over all an amazing company that really cares. There was nothing more we could have asked to be included on our special day. Best part was the live singing which Michael is truly talented along with John. Next time you are looking for a dj, live talent, and much more I recommend giving them a call! You will be truly amazed at what these guys can do for you too!

Thanks Michael and John!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Mark · Married on 02/16/2014

My wife and I could not be anymore happier. These guys truly made the night special for us and our guests. I would recommend them to anyone looking to fulfill a special night. Mike is truly a professional and will accommodate all your requests. Thank you mix and match!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Jeanne · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved working with Michael Kingsley and found him to be so accommodating and fun! Our wedding was amazing, the dance floor was filled all night long. We enjoyed picking out our music selections more than any other part of the wedding planning process. It was easy and even gave you the option NOT to play songs. Michael is a pro!

Sent on 10/23/2016