Mixel Photography Reviews

Mixel Photography 5
Mixel Photography 6
Mixel Photography 7

Nasim · Married on 06/11/2018

We just wanted to say a huge thank you for our photos. they are absolutely stunning.

Ashkan & Haila

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jila · Married on 06/10/2018

We had a couple session done with Mixel Photography a few days ago and it was great!
    We seriously couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Hossein is a true artist and master of his work.
    He consults with clients before the photo shoot
    session to know what pictures they vision in mind and gives them direction.
    He took so many creative pictures from us and we already received our package. they are beyond gorgeous, and its hard to choose the favorite one :)

Sent on 06/12/2018

rr · Married on 04/15/2018

We hired Mixel photography because his work on wedding pictures was unlike any we have seen before. He had transferred the bearing, predictable wedding photos to something new and exciting. the pictures have a depth to it that few photographers are able to capture. His pictures, each tell a story and one can look at them for a long time and feel connected to the moment that the picture was taken. The two d picture feels 3 d and that is the beautify of his unique work. Although he only had experience with small events such as weddings, we hired him for a parade in NYC with thousands of people in an unpredictable setting and I challenged him to do his magic in a much more risky setting. He rather easily accepted the challenge and was flexible and a pleasure to work with. As we hoped, he captured the mood of the moment so anyone who looks at it can get the feeling of what it must have been to be at the event that day.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Mixel Photography 8
    Mixel Photography 9

afsoon · Married on 03/29/2018

We had an engagement session with Hossein, he is an amazing photographer. I can't say how satisfied we are with the pictures. Hossein did a great job to get awesome shots which made our engagement day much more memorable. He is very creative, passionate, responsible ,and patient. His patience was the first thing that me and my husband considered. We are very happy with our pictures which are very classy and unique. I highly recommend Mixel Photography to you!

Sent on 05/29/2018

neda · Married on 11/18/2017

Marziyeh and Hossein are fantastic! My husband and I discussed after the wedding that having him as our photographer was one of our best wedding decisions! All the pictures looked amazing! They were great to work with and gave us a lot of direction which we needed! It's so important to make sure your wedding photographer is top notch and that is exactly what we got! Thank you very much Mixel photography for amazing job!????????

Sent on 07/10/2018

Klea · Married on 09/30/2017

Hossein was amazing to work with! He is so passionate about his work and he’s not afraid to get down on the ground to capture amazing photos. His eye for photography is outstanding. I couldn’t be any happier with his work. I’ll be booking him for all future events

Sent on 04/27/2018