Mixel Media Reviews

3 Reviews for Mixel Media

• Samantha

Samantha Rivera · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Amazing Video!!

I want to thank Mixel Media for creating such a stunning highlight video of my husband and I :) I was completely amazed at the quality produced and the most important moments that stood out! Thank you for your awesome service Michael I couldn't have been more please! I will definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Angel · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding Video

My experience with Mixel Media was above and beyond. My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding video. Michael was quick to cater to whatever our vision was and help make it better. The video quality is amazing and clear. Mixel Media edits are beautiful and classy. highly recommended from us!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Regina Ramjeawan · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding photography/videography

Super glad that I hired Michael he was amazing & super easy to work with . He did both my wedding pictures and videos for my wedding which I’m so thankful for . He was very professional and of course he knew what he was doing. Everything came out perfect for that day and his work well it talks for it self . I would definitely recommend him for anyone needing pictures or videos done .

Sent on 06/06/2019