20 Reviews for Mixclusiv Entertainment, Inc.

Bilingual MC (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

David was amazing! We had an issue with our original vendor last minute and were looking for a DJ who would accommodate us at our venue at a descent price. He gave us a tremendous discount due to our wedding being last minute, set up everything with us ASAP over the phone, sent package details and had us fill out our lists of music online which was beyond convenient! We got everything we wanted with amazing service. David was super sweet, informative and beyond professional! I'm actually happy that our previous DJ fell through and we ended up with Mixclusiv!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was always available to speak to, easy going !
WAS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE!!!

Profile Picture geni, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Was very happy with the services provided!

Profile Picture Eugenia, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We highly recommend David and his team!! We got married on 6/4/16 and couldn't be happier with his work. Adrian and Mike were our DJ and MC during our event, and David was personally involved in the planning, meeting with us twice in person beforehand (in addition to Adrian and Mike) and helping us plan our night. He made sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted, and everything met our expectations and how we planned. Our most important thing was making sure people were up dancing the whole time -- and I can say they sure succeeded. We have had so many friends and family say it was the best wedding they'd ever been to - and in great part because it was a great party - people were dancing NONSTOP. Everyone said what a great DJ we hired, and we couldn't agree more. They were so professional and just made everything easy for us. After our final meeting a week before the wedding, my fiance and I walked out, and both breathed a big sigh of relief because we knew that they'd take care of everything and make our wedding everything we hoped for. And they really did. I highly recommend these guys.

Profile Picture Alison, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

David from Mixclusive was my main contact person for our wedding. He was a great MC and led the wedding exactly how we wanted. His total crew of three provided us with great music and lighting throughout the night. His pricing was very reasonable. So many people approached me afterwards to comment how much the music rocked and even requested his info for their upcoming events. They are my only option from now on for any future events I may have!

Profile Picture Agnes, 2/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

had a great time and easy to deal with.

Profile Picture User5143842, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

Dave and Adrian we're absolutely amazing! Dave customized a playlist just for our wedding. It had all the music we requested and more! After the wedding, I received numerous compliments about how great the music was. Adrian kept everyone on the dance floor. He was very energetic and entertaining throughout the whole night. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Having heard David's work in lounges in Queens, NY I was super excited to hire him for my wedding. I was worried that my venue location in Princeton, NJ would be out of his area but with no hesitation, he said no problem. Another concern of mine was that I am not your cookie cutter bride...I love heavy metal music and although I didn't want it played at the wedding (for the sake of my grandma!) I wanted the music at the wedding to reflect who my fiance and I are as a couple. David was too happy to comply! He supplied a beautiful instrumental arrangement of a Metallica song for our ceremony, played beautiful acoustic metal songs for cocktail hour not to mention he and his team turned it way up for the party portion of the evening (salsa, house, top 40...everything we wanted!)

At the end of the night, I was so tired, sweaty and just radiating happiness and Mixclusiv really played a huge role in that. I thank them a million times for providing both my guests and I with such a memorable evening. Even our hired bartender commented on how great he was! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I got married last year and was recommended david by a friend and let me tell you the best ever choice i made 2nd to marrying my wife. They were ontop sharp looking and very helpful. Made my wedding the best party ever.. if i got married again(lets hope not lol) he will be my dj again.

Profile Picture User7582845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ at Mixclusiv were very enthusiastic and positive about our wedding. They took our personal preferences into consideration but still maintained creativity. The guests were on the dance floor all night and it was a damn good time. Will definitely be hiring them again!

Profile Picture Monique, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ was amazing! He was very professional and kept everyone dancing the whole night!

Profile Picture User4468081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What an amazing DJ!!! He played great music and kept everyone dancing the entire night!

Profile Picture Carol, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They truly made our wedding the celebration we wanted it to be. They were extremely accommodating with our specific music selection, and we couldn't believe how well they made everything work being that we booked very last minute with them. (1 week before) Any last minute changes we wanted were made on the fly and executed seemlessly. I would absolutely recommend these guys for your next event.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Mixclusiv Entertainment for my wedding in 2013 and they were absolutely amazing not one issue and when I had my violinist not show up for my cermony music they stepped up and covered it for me more than I could ask for... Highly recommend

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music was excellent and had everybody on the dance floor

Profile Picture craig, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was great! We were kind of last minute in booking a DJ because we wanted to find someone that we could trust to play our playlists. We gave him playlists for cocktail hour and dinner, which were each in their own room so David had to extend the speakers to different areas of the building. For dancing we gave him a small list of songs but they killed it with their own stuff reading the crowd, which is exactly what you want. Multiple people asked us where we found the dj and my fiance's cousin may book them for her own upcoming wedding if they're available. We never saw them moving speakers around or anything, never had issues with volume. David always came over to chat when I had a question or request, etc. I paid them for another hour than originally contracted because everyone wanted to keep dancing. He had met me at the venue weeks before because it was a museum not really a venue and I thought he should see the spaces before determining what to bring. Thank you for making it something I didn't have to think about!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mixclusiv were great, I would hire them again.

Profile Picture User5438801, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mixclusiv entertainment did a great job music was on point and the MC kept it fun and enjoyable

Profile Picture Francisco , 3/6/16, 1 Review