24 Reviews for MixbyMike DJ Entertainment

Uplighting (6)
MC (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
23 MixbyMike DJ Entertainment Reviews

Mike was incredibly nice and the best value for his price. He created a great atmosphere! Good family-friendly DJ.

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On time, professional, totally worked with us in every way !

Profile Picture Karen, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
4.2

Mike does a great job to customize the music and atmosphere to the couples wants and needs. He will make sure your guests are having a great time!

Profile Picture User6051534, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I would recommend Mike 100%! He is awesome to work with and very personable. He truly cares and takes pride in his work. He makes it fun for the whole family. Absolutely great!

Profile Picture Kylee, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the first minute I spoke to Mike on the phone, I knew that I wanted him to DJ my wedding. The DJ is responsible for some of the most important facets of a wedding, from ceremony music to the flow of the reception from event to event and finally for the dancing at the end of the night. My father had passed away 15 months before my wedding and I knew that there would be emotional moments, sadness and tears, that would then need to be followed by happier moments. Mike took the time to get to know me before I even spoke to him on the phone. He was so sensitive to the fact that I had lost my dad and assured me that he would be able to handle it. Mike didn't disappoint. He was able to create smooth transitions after heart felt speeches into upbeat dancing and I've never seen a wedding dance floor as packed as on our wedding night! Mike and his team went above and beyond for my now husband and I. I would choose him again and again for all of my DJ needs!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike made our wedding such an incredible success. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable!

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Responsive to emails, the Photo Booth was an absolute hit!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Mix by Mike did such a great job as D.J. at our wedding reception. The playlist was awesome and Mike really kept the party going. The photo booth was a huge hit. Kristine was so pleasant and made it fun for our guests of all ages. They were both very professional and made our big night perfect! I highly recommend them for your special event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mix by Mike made added so much to our wedding day. Mike was on it from the get go! His preparation leading up to the wedding showed during the event. He added an element to our day that we are so grateful for!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Chad, 6/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

We had a lot of kids at our wedding and the photo booth really kept them entertained! Also the DJ was super good with song requests! The kids would request songs and he would play them right after the current song was playing. Mike is really personable yet professional and provides great service! He made out night super fun!

Profile Picture User6241596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Kristine are very professional and do a great job. The equipment is clean and the sound is great. The mix of songs were perfect for what we needed. We wish we could have them available every Friday and Saturday night at our restaurant.

Profile Picture Pier 49 , 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

DJ Mike was a pleasure to work with. He actually listened to what we wanted, and anyone planning a wedding knows how rare that is! He customized the play list for our tastes and was super fun. He did up lighting for us, as well and it looked just beautiful. We got so many compliments! I would definitely recommend DJ Mike, he is just excellent!

Profile Picture KiKi, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was awesome!!! He listened to what we wanted out our wedding and he delivered! He was fantastic and took so much stress off of our shoulders! He provides a Photo Booth in a package deal which is also phenomenal! He got the party started and all of our guests on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Bryanna, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was the DJ/ MC at my wedding. He was there from start to finish, he paid attention to my timeline for the day. He ensured everything ran smooth, even when I ran late on a few things. He made sure every song I chose for my ceremony was played at the right time. His awesome wife Kristine helped with our bridal processional to keep the bridal party on cue as they walked to the altar to the music. I must have given him a million playlist. Everything from Motown, Funk, Spanish, Country & Rap. He kept the dance floor jammin' & everyone mentioned they loved the music & it was one of the funnest weddings they've ever been to! My new Husband & I danced ALL NIGHT! I can't THANK MIKE enough!!! It was a BEAUTIFUL PERFECT NIGHT! - One happy

Profile Picture Angelina, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did our wedding and we are super pleased with how well he did. He worked closely with us on the format, songs, etc. He played a great mix, checked in with us at the right times and was a solid professional all around. The photo booth was a HUGE hit with everyone and we have had family members and friends ask for his info for their upcoming weddings. Strongly recommend him.

Profile Picture Vala, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike provided the perfect night. He was responsive to requests. Kept the dance floor packed and didn't make it about himself. The photobooth being included was fantastic and a huge hit with people we never thought would play in a photo booth. Mike made our night magic

Profile Picture Kyla, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely perfect! We had a wonderful time and had quite a few people come up to us and tell us how awesome they felt you did!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a great addition to our wedding event. We decided we wanted a DJ somewhat last minute for our wedding, and Mike was incredibly responsive when we were taking "stabs in the dark" trying to get a feel for what to expect for hiring a DJ.

Met with Mike prior to the wedding and went over ideas we had for music, and Mike was very easy to discuss this with and during the event he did an excellent job at feeling out the crowd for which music should be played. Having Mike as our DJ was a great decision and would recommend him to others who feel like they would want to have a DJ participate in a future event.

Profile Picture Craig, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is the man! We would definitely recommend him as a dj for weddings. he does great work with all things sound.

Profile Picture kiley, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

mike and his wife did the music and provided the sound system for my outdoor wedding last spring. Their cordless mics worked great for the ceremony as well as our crazy musical numbers. Mike took all our requests before hand for music and he also spent extra time splicing some sweet karoake tunes. He let the kids all sing karaoke and was able to make sure everyone got to hear the kind of music they wanted.

Profile Picture Erika, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

MixbyMike did an amazing job at my wedding. My wife and I were dead set on having an outdoor wedding however shortly after the ceremony mother nature decided the ceremony was the only part we were going to have outdoors. When the howling wind picked up and the rain poured down we had to pick up and move to the church two miles down the road. As most can imagine it was a bit of a nightmare and with my new bride in a panic I didn't have time to think about how we were going to get music at the church. Once we arrived at the church it didn't feel like I had been there 10 minutes and I realized that Mike and Kristine were already set up and playing music again. I really appreciate everything Mike and Kristine did to make our special day as amazing as possible.

Profile Picture Trevor, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! He met with us well before and got a feel for what we liked and wanted. He was prepared with equipment and music. I highly recommend Mike to DJ your next event!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is very knowledgeable about what will make your night memorable. You and your guests will never forget the music! Mike knows what's popular and even knows those hard to find tracks that will get everyone dancing. He is funny and engaging and genuinely wants everyone to have a good time. You might get him to dance too! I you will not regret your decision to hire Mike!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/11/13, 1 Review