Miville Photography Reviews

17 | Lancaster, PA

17 Reviews for Miville Photography

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2013

Mike Miville's creativity captured every moment of our wedding. Our pictures are perfect. I can't choose a favorite because we love them all. Mike-you went above and beyond for us. Thank you for reminding us what a happy, loving day our wedding was.

Stacey · Married on 06/14/2013

If you are looking for a photographer who is artistic, creative, thinks "outside the box," is willing to get dirty to get the best shot, has incredible talent, and will capture more moments than you could ever dream of, Miville is the guy for you! He truly is an extremely talented photographer who can capture magical, breathtaking photos. He is absolutely the most flexible guy to work with, will take thousands of photos, and will make you extremely comfortable in the process. My husband and I were nervous about being relaxed and comfortable around an individual that we didn't know taking our picture. However, from the snap of the first photo being taken, my husband and I enjoyed every second of our engagement sessions and wedding day pictures. We had so much fun throughout the entire process, and we could not thank Miville enough for making that possible! Our special day will not only be captured in our minds and hearts but by the unimaginable pictures taken by Miville and his assistant as well.

Thank you so much, Miville, for working unbelievably hard to capture every special moment from our day! You truly are not only an amazing photographer but person as well! We are blessed to have had the opportunity to have you at our wedding! Thank you again!

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

A picture is worth a thousand words... Mike MiVille's artistic creativity provided us 10 million words in memories for our wedding day.

I had the priviledge to have Mike take family photos 3 years ago. I knew from that moment that when my wedding day would come, he would be our photographer. Weddings are one of the most important days of a couple's lives. When working with Mike, you will see that he is easy to work with, understanding of your needs and wishes, and capture the special moments.

Mike's talents as a photographer are not those that can be learned in a classroom, but his our truely a gift.

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2011

Mike was a great choice for our photographer! He was very professional, friendly, and responsive. He was sure to understand all of my requests. His vision for all of the pictures were great. All of our guests raved at how well he blended in with the guests and how they saw him capturing every tiny detail. He even put up a slideshow with some of the pictures during the reception. I would definitely recommend Mike to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Laura · Married on 08/27/2011

Mike did an amazing job on our wedding day. Not to be outdone by Hurricane Irene on 8/27/11, he brought us outside and got so many wonderful shots in before it started to rain - I am forever thankful for that!!! Mike will do whatever it takes in order to get amazing photos - don't be surprised if he scales walls or lays on the ground. Even if it makes you giggle - you won't regret the quality of the photos that come out. Due to the slickness of the ground on our wedding day, Mike took a fall and broke his rib - and still stayed the entire night, not complaining or holding back when it came to getting physical in order to get a good shot. Our package also include a get to know you engagement session, and those photos also came out beautifully. During the reception, he played a slideshow of the photos he had already taken before and during the ceremony, and it was so nice to get that immediate gratification of seeing the pictures early. I would recommended Mike to anyone, I couldn't be more pleased with the result. His associates for the day were also amazing! Great job guys!!!!

• Joelene Museousky

Joelene · Married on 07/09/2011

Mike MiVille is awesome! Since I am a wedding planner myself, I actually met Mike back in 2010 at a networking event. From the day I met him, I could tell that he was passionate about what he does. His passion shows through in his work. We hired Mike for our wedding and are super excited to see the pictures. If they look anything like our engagement shots, we know we will be absolutely in love with them. We also have to comment on how much fun our bridal party and family had as Mike took both posed and candid shots. We would recommend Mike's work to anyone. Also special thanks to his assistant for the day, Matt who was his 2nd photographer. The two of them together made a great team. :) Great job!

Mark · Married on 06/04/2011

Michael Miville is not a photographer, he's an artist. So understand that going into your big day this guy is going to capture all the nice details and also provide you with a lot of great shots that can transform an ordinary location into a picturesque photo. Mike is very flexible and easy to work with and doesn't mind getting dirty to catch a good shot. As with any photographer it's really imperative that you go into the day of the event with a full shot list. Be specific about what you want pictures of because it's easy to forget on the day of the event. His pricing is incredibly reasonable compared with the bigger impersonal studios. If you are getting married in the Pennsylvania area you owe it to yourself to check him out.

Maura · Married on 04/09/2011

After meeting with other photographers, it wasn't until we met with Mike Miville that we realized we had met the guy for us. There is no question we made the right choice- from our first meeting until now, almost six months past our wedding, our appreciation and satisfaction grows each day.
    I knew with him and his team, we were in the best hands. I gave him my ideas and he took them to a level far beyond what I could have hoped for. There wasn't a thing I worried about. His ability to capture the moment never disappointed.
    Any bride would be doing herself an injustice by choosing a different photographer. He does't disappoint and we look forward to the next time we can work with him.

Thank you for sharing your talent with everyone, especially us, you have truly made our wedding unforgettable.

• lmartin5304

Lizzie · Married on 12/03/2010

Mike was absolutly amazing! He is such a talented photographer and worth every penny. Mike was able to get us into Citizens Bank Park for our engagement pics. Being HUGE Phillies fans, it completely blew us away. Our engagement pictures were so much fun to take, along witht he fact that they turned out perfect! We culdn't choose which ones we wanted and ended up getting them all! The day of our wedding, again, Mike blew us away. Our pictures are priceless. We have a list from family and friends of ones they want because they are just wonderful! We had a bit of a roudy crew for the wedding party, but Mike was very patient with all of us and had some fun as well. Thank you for capturing our perfect day!

Kim · Married on 04/17/2010

Mike is a wonderful photographer and has lots of his own ideas that turn out great!!! I would use him in the future for any photos!!!

Nicole · Married on 11/28/2009

Mike MiVille is a fantastic photographer! He made us feel very comfortable during our engagement shoot, and did an excellent job designing a book of the photos. On our wedding day, he captured such beautiful shots- everything from details, to the posed family pictures, and absolutely wonderful candids. There was not ONE single picture out of all 600 that wasn't beautiful! (He took over 2,000 and he sorted through and chose the best 600) Not only did we get to keep all six hundred proofs, but we also received a wedding photo book as well he designed himself! Mike MiVille is the best combination of value, style, and quality I have ever seen. He will capture your wedding day with pictures you will treasure forever!

Jennfer · Married on 08/08/2009

Michael did an excellent job with our engagement photos and our wedding. The thing we liked most about him was his ability to think outside of the box. He is VERY creative and allowed us to be a little non-traditional in what we wanted. He allowed us to hire him for exactly what we needed and didn't play games by trying to sell us a package we didn't need.
    His wife is a great wedding planner also...we didn't use her, but we got a good vibe from her when she came along for our engagement session to Longwood Gardens.

Give him a try! You'll be happy!

Jenn · Married on 06/06/2009

I don't think I could praise Mike's work enough to give it justice. We got married on the family farm on a beautiful June day and Mike's pictures captured the day as I remember it. I wanted a photographer that was going to use the farm to its full advantage and get some really creative wonderful shots and Mike did just that and more. From our engagement session through the wedding i love to just sit there and look at the awesome pictures he was creative enough to get.

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2008

Mike was amazing to work with. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and he really caught the essence of our personalities. He was fun and creative and made us feel at ease the whole time. During the planning process he made us feel like we were the only couple he was working for and on the day of our wedding he was very organized and professional. We enjoyed working with Mike so much that we want to use him for our baby pictures! Thanks Mike!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2006

My husband, Eric worked with Mike before and he told me that he also did photography so Mike showed us some of his pictures and I really liked his work. I told Mike exactly what I wanted and that is what we got...lots of candids and he captured a lot of special moments...His communication was great and the prices were very reasonable! Eric and I have been married for almost four years and every time I look at the pictures, it just brings me back to that special day like it was yesterday. I would highly recommend Miville Photography!
    Sincerely,
    Megan and Eric Shumaker :)

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2011

Michael Miville and his assistant of the day, Ole, were great photographers to work with. Mike and Ole made it very easy to relax and take fun pictures all the while keeping us on our schedule for the day. During the cermeony and reception you barely knew they were there taking your picture. I cannot wait to see our pictures!!! I know they are going to turn out fantastic because half way during the reception Mike put up a laptop with a slideshow with some of the shots he took earlier in the day which was awesome and unexpected. Mike was great to work with and would love to use him again in the future... maybe a fun trash the dress picture or a family photo shoot in a few years!

3.6
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5

We hired Michael after interviewing several photographers. It was clear to us that Michael had a passion for his trade and a talent. Our pictures reflected this talent and his experience provided us with several great photo shots and all those we had asked for, we could not have asked for nicer photos. The value for what you received was great and his ideas very appreciated. Michael had our proofs available to us within a few weeks of the wedding day which was very appreciated and as much as we could ask for.
    Ultimately though delivery of your final albums, pictures, etc could take over a year depending on when your wedding may occurred. This may be normal in the industry, but unfortunately was a disappoitment as the reason for this time delay doesn't seem to be the actual time it takes to create the albums or pictures, but instead the business focus on delivering such items once available. Miville photo clearly has talent, but their responsiveness to delivering such products and professionalism in dealing with such time delay is something that left us disappointed with the process and unfortunately soured our experience overall.