Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist Reviews

12 | Las Vegas, NV

12 Reviews for Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist

• Beckei

Beckei · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot express how amazing Mitchie is. She made the most amazing wedding cake with not a lot of notice. We had an issue with our other bakery and she stepped in the help. I could not be more thankful. We had a somewhat off the wall theme, but she totally ran with it and included things we didn't even know were possible. Her work really is edible art. My guests are still talking about how amazing our cake looked and tasted! I want to have more events just to give me an excuse to need to order from her again!

Ashli · Married on 03/30/2014

Mitchies cake was beautiful and delicious!!! Our guests were going back for seconds and thirds!

Kathryn · Married on 04/06/2013

Phenomenal! Out of all of my research for Vegas cakes, I'm so happy I went with Mitchies Munchies! Vegas was our destination wedding, and we only had 2 trips there before the big day. She was super accomodating and so nice! In my opinion, her already low prices beat out everyone else's when it comes to creativity and flavor. The cake was to die for! We had a schmakelette for the bridal party and 12 different flavors of pinchschmeez for our guests. There wasn't a single piece left by the end of the night as guests took any leftovers for the ride back. I've already let her know that we're ordering the exact same schmakelette for our first anniversary (and probably every one after that)! Also, we got a platter of her Schnacks for our rehearsal. Wow! The Schmoreos and Schmapples blew everyone away! I don't even like caramel apples, but this is not your typical caramel apple. It was the perfect amount of caramel and chocolate married together to form the quintessential flavor explosion. We'll be getting these every time we go to Vegas! I'd have them overnighted if I could!

Gena · Married on 03/01/2013

This place is the best!! Michelle is very professional and was always in contact with me regarding my orders for my wedding. I had this idea for my wedding giveaways (cake in a jar) and Michelle was very creative and she actually did so much better than what I had initially envisioned in my mind. She was there at my wedding setting up the giveaways and the cakes were delicious!! All my guests were very impressed by the presentation and especially with how good the cake was!! I will most definitely recommend her services to my friends and family and I will do business with her again in the future!!! Thanks Mitchies Munchies!!!

Persephone · Married on 04/02/2012

Mitchie was the absolute best! Though my wedding was hectic at times, Mitche was in constant contact with me and provided a personal touch at every corner. The wedding cake was one of the only things I didn't have to worry about, thanks to Mitchie.

My cake was so gorgeous, the photographer must have worked it into seriously 100 pictures. Mitchie did stuff that I didn't even know was possible in cake design. Of course, it tasted AMAZING too.

Mitche came to me highly recommended by friends that have used her for all sorts of occasions like baby showers, other weddings, and holidays. I would recommend Mitchie to anyone hands down.

Kennedy · Married on 04/01/2012

Thank you so much for succumbing to my crazy last minute requests and providing a cake and goodies (for later, teehee) that were beyond my expectations!! Between you and Rev. Kymberli, our Wedding was more than we could have ever hoped for! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 04/03/2012

Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist's reply:

Kennedy! Out of the blue and there you were :) So happy we were able to create a Schmakelette in time for your celebration. And yes, I adore Rev Kym too.
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 03/24/2012

Michelle is amazing and sooo creative! She came up with the perfect shabby chic style cupcakes to fit our vision. The cupcakes tasted amazing, and her edible fondant is beyond delish! She also did a Reese's PB cup groom's cake for us, a surprise gift to my groom, and he LOVED it! Well, we both did...but he is a picky sweets eater, and he really loved it. I sent her a fabric swatch of the bridesmaid dress fabric and she matched the pink perfectly! We were given the option to receive photo text messages as she worked on our decor details, and what a great idea! We really felt like she went above and beyond to give us the perfect wedding treats.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist's reply:

Jami - might I add you were the perfect bride. You really made my job so easy! Thank you for making US a part of your BIG day! Please keep in touch, I miss you already. And thank you for the beautiful words ;') happy tears.

Sareta · Married on 01/28/2012

Mitchies Munchies provided the most amazing cake. We didn't want to cut in to it. However once we did :) it was awesome. The cake was delicious!!! I recommend Mitchies Munchies to EVERYONE now. I look forward to ordering from her again. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about MITCHIES MUNCHIES!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist's reply:

Sareta thank you so much, your cake was an awesome project, I had separation anxiety the next day! LOL Can't wait to see what's next for you ;)

Chrissy · Married on 05/06/2011

Mitchies Munchies not only has incredible cakes at competitive prices, but Mitchie is EXTREMELY accommodating!!! My brother had ONE JOB... ONE... to handle the cake. Did he? Not so much! So he call me, his sister, to save the day (like always). I reached out to Mitchie the DAY BEFORE the wedding and she whipped up the CUTEST pearl and chocolate fandant cake!! I go to Mitchie for ALL of my cake needs now. Not a birthday, holiday, wedding or event is without something from Mitchies Munchies!!

Cindy · Married on 10/17/2007

The most delicious, gorgeous and creative desserts! I would recommend Mitchies Munchies to everyone!

WILLIAM · Married on 03/30/2002

I FOUND THAT ALL THAT I RECEIVED CAME DELIVERED IN PERFECT FORM,AND EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.THE PACKAGE WE RECEIVED WAS THE SCHNACK PACK.

Gabriela · Married on 11/06/2015

Mitchies Munchies was a great vendor to work with. She did an amazing job on our groom's cake. It looked great and tasted amazing! Her customer service is impeccable. She not only delivered our groom's cake to the venue but she even noticed our venue had not added our cake topper to our wedding cake and took care of it for us! We will definitely order cakes from this vendor in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist's reply:

Gabriela thank you kindly for your review! How did you know about the wedding topper? I thought I was super-sleuthy about that one ;) I see your rating for flexibility is below a 5 star; please tell me how I can be more accommodating. It's important to me that I provide the absolute best to my clients :)