Mitchell Bahr Weddings Reviews

Mitchell Bahr Weddings 2
Mitchell Bahr Weddings 3
Mitchell Bahr Weddings 4

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Mitch did an amazing job capturing our wedding! He is professional and the pics turned out amazing. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Mitchell Bahr Weddings 5
    Mitchell Bahr Weddings 6
    Mitchell Bahr Weddings 7
    Mitchell Bahr Weddings 8

Jordan · Married on 11/25/2017

Our wedding photos were natural and beautiful -- just superb!! And Mitch could not have been more helpful and flexible -- never bossy, just enthusiastic and positive. He even helped my brother-in-law operate his video camera.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Mitch worked with me from the beginning to make me feel comfortable (my husband and I are awkward in photos) and help me get exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding, Mitch and his assistant were professional, responsive, and flexible. The photographs themselves are so beautiful! Thank you so much, Mitch!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Laura · Married on 03/12/2016

Mitch was wonderful to work with throughout our engagement and wedding! He did an excellent job on our engagement photos and our wedding! He is definitely someone you want to look at if you are looking for quality work in the Austin area for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2015

First off Mitch is simply amazing!

Mitch came all the way from Austin to San Antonio (where I live) to shoot our engagement photos. He was very open to do any and every pose that I suggested. He also went above and beyond when it came to spur of the moment picture opportunities.

He took his time during our engagement shoot just to make sure to get the photos right! I never once felt rushed or pressured for time (even though his package said 2 hour shoot, Im pretty sure we shot for around 4-5 hours). He even hopped in our car and we drove around downtown San Antonio looking for cool places to shoot. I believe we shot at around 4-5 different locations that day. I had a complete blast!
    I was more than impressed when I received my edited engagement photos! They are BEAUTIFUL! Every single person Ive showed them too is shocked at how amazing they came out.
    Hire Mitch before he gets too busy! The quality of work that he offers is comparable to the business that charge $3,000 just for a wedding shoot.

I promise you will not find another photographer like him! If you have any questions or concerns or just need a more detailed reference, email me at Nreyna005@yahoo.com. I would be more than happy to endorse this amazing photographer!

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Mitch goes above and beyond! Right off the bat he met with me at a coffee shop to get our ideas and thoughts for the video. I actually think he focuses more on the photography side of his business but either way he is super creative and artistic! I feel like he captured our personalities and the night so well. We feel so lucky to have had him! I love being able to relive our night whenever by watching this amazing video. It goes by so fast and there are so many things you don't get to see. I get goosebumps and tear up every time I watch it! The songs choices, the cinematograph, everything...just awesome. He had a cool idea for us to record our vows so they could play in the background of the video and took the time to drop a recorder off to us and pick it back up. He's just an all around nice guy and would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Georgina · Married on 05/10/2015

Mitch is amazing!! My wedding was 5.10.15, on Mother's Day, and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture those special moments. His personality is great, and his shots are awesome. He never ceases to amaze us with his work. I am absolutely going to use Mitch for my 5 year renewal and any other photos that I need to be awesome and amazing. Thank you Mitch!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Mitch's shots are some of the most amazing I've seen. They are creative yet captured the moments so many other wedding photographers miss. I would recommend this photographer to anyone. He is also professional and easy to work with. Worth every penny! - A bride

Sent on 05/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 03/14/2015

Mitchell and his assistant shot our wedding two months ago. They were awesome to work with! Mitchell has great attention to detail and was very creative in his work. We couldn't be happier with the quality of service provided from him leading up to the day of the wedding. By the end of our experience with Mitchell he was no longer just our wedding photographer, but someone we consider a friend. Mitchell we cannot thank you enough for the memories you were able to capture! - Danielle

Sent on 05/28/2015

We used Mitchell Bahr Photography for our wedding a few weeks ago. He did an amazing job on our photos! He was great to work with, easy going, relaxed and super efficient. It was great working with him! I highly recommend using him!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Mitch did such a great job with our wedding photos! He was extremely professional and fun to be around. Our day was so much fun and Mitch captured everything spot on. I REALLY recommend using him!

Sent on 01/30/2015