173 Reviews for Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
171 Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant Reviews

I'm not sure how we stumbled upon Mitch in the planning process, but thank goodness we did. He was fantastic. He makes you feel like you've known him for your entire life. The consultation that you have with him is so welcoming, comforting, and truly customized to the couple. Prior to walking down the aisle I was sick to my stomach with nerves, I actually needed to walk outside for minute. After I finally made it down the aisle is compassion and humor really put all of that to rest. I had TONS of people approach me directly following the ceremony raving about Mitch. He was funny, sensitive, and sweet. CHOOSE MITCH!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We hired Mitch for our wedding on 10/22/2017, and are so happy we did! Our venue let us in late, and even with all the craziness of then both losing and then finding our wedding license, Mitch stayed to marry us with no complaints. He was both professional and funny, and it truly felt like we had known him for years from the moment we met him. Everyone thought our ceremony was wonderful! My wife and I couldn't be happier that we chose him to marry us! Thank you so much Mitch!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I really enjoyed having Mitch as our officiant on our wedding day. Our ceremony was perfect, heartfelt but lighthearted. My husband is Christian and I am Jewish. Mitch did a great job of blending the two faiths into the ceremony and was sure to explain everything (unity candle, the chuppah, breaking of the glass) which our guests LOVED. As we went around table to table greeting our guests at the reception, almost every person complimented us on our ceremony! And we're still getting compliments on our officiant and ceremony to date! Thanks Mitch!!!

Alison and Dave

Profile Picture Alison, 10/15/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I do not know where to start with Mitch. He will make you laugh, he will make you cry, he will threaten to confiscate your guests phones during the ceremony when you ask for an Unplugged Wedding. I told Mitch from the beginning that I cry over everything but he was able to take that nervousness that I had and put me at ease. Our family and friends were so impressed with Mitch. My unmarried guests are looking to book Mitch for their future weddings. He made the ceremony so memorable. During our initial meeting, we had a discussion about silly wedding favors and he inspired me to follow through with doing a donation to two charities on our day to help out some dogs in need (Mitch is a dog person too!). Mitch is truly a professional and worth every penny to make your day special and memorable for years to come.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Mitch was excellent! He was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding ceremony was fun and memorable. Mitch made our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

From the first time meeting with Mitch to our wedding day he was very professional yet funny and outgoing ! He made the ceremony relaxing , meaningful and made myself and my now husband comfortable through the entire process! He also made our guests laugh the entire time which for us was very important :) Mitch is awesome and truly made our ceremony very special and unique and we truly loved him and would recommend him!! The new LaRosas love Mitch the minister :-)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After a few minutes into our first meeting with Mitch, we knew right then we were going to book him for our wedding day. In the brief 45 minutes that we spent with him, he moved me from laughter to on the brink of tears and that is exactly what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be like. Our guest agreed that our ceremony was the perfect mix of emotions and Mitch definitely eased our nerves up at the alter. We could not have asked for a better start to our celebration of our lives together.

Profile Picture Janet, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I- and the guests at our wedding- absolutely loved Mitch! He had such a perfect balance of sentimental words with a light-hearted and spirited tone. He made us all laugh and cry, and we can't thank him enough for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting with him until the wedding day he was amazing. He really made our ceremony magical. He added a little comedy & it was the perfect touch. All our guests remarked on how special he made the ceremony.

Profile Picture Joanna , 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mitch rocks! After meeting with him once my husband and I booked him right away. He's so easy to talk to and get along with and knew exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted. He answered all of our questions and always got back to us right away when we called with any concerns. He's also very affordable and incredibly funny! He kept me so calm at the alter and that was important to me. By far the best there is!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

There are not enough good things in the world I could say about Mitch. From the moment we met with him he had us laughing and in tears! That’s exactly how our ceremony was too, the whole audience was laughing and crying along with everything Mitch said. It was a ceremony that perfectly fit my husband and my style. He spent so much special time making the audience feel like an important part of the ceremony and the moment, which of course they were. The best part of having Mitch at our wedding was how much of his own emotion and love he pours into the ceremony. Though we only met in order to have him be our officiant, on the wedding day, it truly felt we were old family friends, as if we watched us grow up and find love! Almost every guest, from our friends to our grandparents had something wonderful to say about the ceremony and Mitch. For me as a nervous, excited bride, I’m most thankful to Mitch for making me laugh right away when I reached the alter. That simple joke broke all the tension and nerves I had been holding and it made me realize that the most important moment of my life was happening and I could laugh and cry and smile easily!

Logistically, Mitch was wonderful with communicating with us both via email and phone call. He answered all of our questions, no matter how mundane or random, with patience and detail that we felt so confident about our ceremony by the time the big day came. He also helped walk us through the legal part of getting our marriage certificate.

Hire Mitch now! Don’t wait!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Mitch is the best!! He brought the perfect amount of light-hearted humor into our ceremony, and we all had a great time! Mitch's presence immediately put us at ease and took away all of our stage-fright during the ceremony, so we were able to fully be in the moment and enjoy every second of it. Thank you Mitch!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Minister Mitch! He was our officiant for our ballpark wedding in October 2016 at TD Bank Ballpark in Bridgewater, NJ. From our first phone conversation with Minister Mitch, to our lunch meeting, to our wedding day, Mitch was genuine, humorous, professional, comforting, and helpful. We felt immediately at ease around him and knew that our guests would enjoy the personalized ceremony Mitch created for us. Minister Mitch started our ceremony by quoting the "mawidge" scene from The Princess Bride and did such a fantastic job that our guests were laughing in the stadium seats. Our guests were engaged in our meaningful ceremony and not bored by the "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today..." that accompanies most standard ceremonies. If you are looking for a unique minister to celebrate your love as a couple and who will give your ceremony the heartfelt attention it deserves, Minister Mitch is the one for the job. Thank you, Minister Mitch! We "wuv" you!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met Mitch, we knew we had found our guy! He was so funny, kind, thoughtful and passionate about love! He was the perfect minister to perform our ceremony and he did not disappoint! He was so easy to work with and lighthearted through out the planning process and brought that lightheartedness into our ceremony. It was sweet and touching with funny moments throughout. Just before walking down the aisle, as I was starting to get a little jittery, Mitch shared that he can close his eyes and still remember his wife walking down the aisle and his face lit up when talking about it, and it made me so excited to share that moment with Jason. Mitch loves love and it shows in everything he does. We had so many compliments from our guests who loved our nontraditional ceremony that completely reflected us as a couple. Mitch added sentimental touches as well as humor to our ceremony and it was everything we ever wanted from our efficient. We loved having Mitch as part of our day and would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant! You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Mitch!

Profile Picture Alana, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Mitch is wonderful! From our first meeting, we knew we had picked the right person to perform our ceremony, and we got so many compliments on it afterwards. He made people laugh and cry, and it was truly a memorable moment in our lives (even with the planes flying by). We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us!

Profile Picture Danyel, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Licensed

From the day Tom and I met Mitch - we knew he was the perfect minister to perform our wedding ceremony. He came highly recommended by a friend and by our photographer- Veronica Yankowski Ligouri , owner of VeroLuce Photography. This was a second wedding for both of us and we wanted a serious but lighthearted ceremony. Mitch combined the perfect mix of sentiment and laughter throughout the ceremony. He created a very personal ceremony about us - which is something we will always remember. Our guests loved him and so did we. Thank you Mitch!

Profile Picture Helen, 8/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Our wedding was on August 12, 2016 at the Primavera Regency in Stirling NJ. One of my bridesmaids had been to a wedding where Mitch performed the ceremony and she recommended him. We met him a few months before the wedding and immediately felt very comfortable around him. He got to know me and my now husband and was accommodating by meeting us close to where we live. He is very prompt with returning calls and emails and very easy to work with. He helped us choose readings that were perfect for our relationship and the gave us the type of wedding ceremony we wanted to have. He had our guests laughing, crying, and we received nothing but compliments on our ceremony. If you want a ceremony to remember, I highly recommend Mitch the Minister.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Mitch performed our wedding ceremony at Rock Island Lake Club in Sparta, NJ on 8/7/16. I came across his services via The Knot/Wedding Wire, and he caught my eye based on stellar reviews. I have to agree! Mitch met with us at a diner near our house in October, and we spent 2 hours chatting. I loved his laid back style, although I have to say, I started getting nervous when he said he doesn't really "write things down"! Leading up to the wedding, we worked together to make sure the ceremony incorporated readings and prayers that were important to us, and reassured me throughout the entire process. He's not your conventional, stuffy officiant and did a great job bringing FUN and personality to our ceremony while keeping it meaningful and emotional. If we ever renew our vows I know who I will call! Thanks Mitch!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/7/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We strongly recommend Mitch to officiate your wedding. He was funny at times and kept the crowed engaged. You can tell that he has a lot of experience officiating weddings. He was very natural, didn't sound rehearsed, wasn't reading from a paper. After the wedding we had a number of people come up to us to tell us how great they thought he was. Someone even mentioned that it was great how he was very natural about moving out of the way and moving to the side when we were placing the rings on each other so that the photographer could get a number of pictures of just my husband and I. They commented that they wished their officiant had done the same for them. We are very glad that we picked Mitch to officiate our wedding!

Profile Picture Carolina, 5/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mitch is the greatest! My (now) husband and I got married on May 6, 2016, and we couldn't be more pleased with our ceremony. It made people laugh, it make people cry, it was just the perfect mix. During the reception, so many guests kept coming up to us to say how beautiful the ceremony was. We knew from the very beginning that Mitch was the perfect officiant to perform our wedding ceremony. He took the time to get to know us and our story, and our ceremony definitely reflected that. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Mitch, for a ceremony that we would never forget!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/6/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We used Mitch after we attended a friends wedding and loved the ceremony! Mitch says he is there to make you laugh and cry at the same time, and he certainly did! From meeting with Mitch, he understood the type of ceremony we wanted, something that felt like us! Mitch was amazing, everyone at the wedding was raving about the ceremony, he did such a great job from keeping things serious to also knowing when to lighten up the mood with his humor and personality. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting, I knew Mitch was going to be perfect. He took the time to get to know my husband and me and understand exactly the kind of ceremony we wanted. The ceremony was funny and light, yet solemn and romantic. He incorporated all of our silly readings, but still made sure the ceremony went smoothly. He is a truly delightful, genuine person, and he made our ceremony absolutely perfect. Thank you for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture User6712026, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Mitch was very easy to work with. Whenever I had questions or additions he responded very quickly and positively. He provided us with a wonderful and enjoyable ceremony. We and our guests were very pleased.

Profile Picture User6638242, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

I was so happy to hear all of my friends and family compliment me on how sweet our ceremony was. Mitch is a natural speaker and knows how to capture a crowd. He incorporated the perfect amount of sweet and funny to keep everyone’s interest. I was so nervous leading up to the ceremony but once Mitch cracked the ice with a joke I relaxed and enjoyed the moment. He takes the time to get to know his clients. We probably spoke on the phone about 5 times. Once I learned he was a dog lover like myself, a lot of our conversations were dog related. It was nice to chat about things other than the wedding to get to know him a bit. It was nice to feel like he wasn't a stranger on the big day! Thanks Mitch, you surpassed my expectations!

Profile Picture jaclyn, 3/18/16, 9 Reviews