5 Reviews for Mission City Cakes

5 Mission City Cakes Reviews

Charity is simply amazing. We came to her with 3 different designs we liked, she took the time to ask us what aspects we liked about those designs, and worked the best qualities into one beautiful, intricate cake.

We gave her a two week deadline and some crazy requests including different colored tiers, no fondant, intricate scroll details, 3 flavors, 3 fillings, and she was able to do it all. We received so many compliments on the look and taste of the cake from our wedding guests.

Very affordable prices (we did our wedding on a tight budget, so just ask), super professional, delivered the beautiful cake on time. I can't believe I lucked out and found Charity. I'd recommend her for every cake occasion, not just weddings.

Profile Picture User3555456, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Charity is amazing! She did my wedding at a ranch in Morgan Hill and accommodated all my requests! Very easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. She runs her business out of her home and is very passionate about her business. You also can't beat her prices for her high quality work. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Charity at Mission City Cakes did a wonderful job for our wedding. We did cakes in different flavors at each table in addition to a small two tier cake and Charity executed everything perfectly. She also worked with us to recreate the floral pattern from our invitations onto our cakes. She was a pleasure to work with and her prices were extremely affordable for the customized service she provided. We feel very lucky to have had her as part of our day.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mission City made a cake for my son's second wedding reception. The cake was perfect for them and was delicious. It was decorated just as I had asked. The cost was reasonable and we were all pleased with the results.

Profile Picture Pam, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Charity is just starting out her business, but loves what she does and has beautiful artistry. She is easy to work with and wants to give you the perfect cake for your event. I would recommend her to any new bride!

Profile Picture Janet Balasiri, 11/14/09, 7 Reviews