Missie's Bar Service Reviews

55 | Schofield, WI

55 Reviews for Missie's Bar Service

Marina · Married on 01/06/2018

I had Missie run the bar at the Rothschild pavilion for my wedding and she did a great job! High recommend! Definitely recommend the Blushing Bride signature drink.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day & your wedding colors were absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad everyone liked the signature drink. Thanks again & Best wishes, Missie

Griff · Married on 12/16/2017

Everyone had a great time! Missie's Beverage service was right on time and the bar looked great. All of the guests were very happy with their experience.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was so much fun to see the kids both young and old enjoying the hot chocolate bar during this cold winter weather. What a nice touch with the fireplace I'm sure you have some beautiful pictures. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Our experience with her beverage service was truly amazing. Missie was very flexible and helpful with the planning and the staff were very friendly and prompt with the service.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We had such a great time providing beverage service for your wedding. What a fun group.
    Happy Holidays! Missie

Justin · Married on 10/20/2017

Missie was AMAZING. I love the concept of her bar service and it really helps cut down on costs. Everyone from our wedding had said that bar was on top of their service all night and drinks were great. We offered 3 different specialty drinks and even a few shots. We had the time of our lives and Missie did a wonderful job at making the bar perfect. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Hi Justin,
    We had such a great time providing beverage service for your wedding.What a great group! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.
    Best Wishes & Happy New Year!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2017

Your help planning the beverage menu was priceless! I have some friends that will be contacting you. Every detail was perfect. The bar looked amazing. Service was fast and friendly & the drinks were great! I also want to thank you for all the extra time you put in getting the bar ready before the guests ever arrive. Everything was perfect. Hire Missie you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dear Katie & Matt,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. It was our pleasure to provide beverage service for your wedding. It was great getting to know you both and I wish you all the best as you start your life together.

Chelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

We are SO GLAD we hired Missy' s Bartending for our wedding! Her experience with events helped plan a great selection of drinks, but what was even better was that they handled all purchasing of all alcohol, supplies, mixers and took care of all the set up and take down. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Hi Chelsie,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and allowing us to be part of your special day :).

Garrett · Married on 10/07/2017

Going through Missie's bartending service was an absolutely perfect experience. She helped us pick out some great signature cocktails for the wedding and was very helpful in determining how much of each item to order. Thank you so much for your wonderful service my wife and I are very glad we had the pleasure of working with you and your staff.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Hi Garrett and Marina,
    I so appreciate the review! It was a pleasure working with you to plan your beverage service. So glad everyone enjoyed the signature drinks. Your bartenders John & Griff said everyone was wonderful and they enjoyed serving your friends and family and getting to visit with them. My very best wishes, Missie

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Missy’s service was AMAZING! She was so prompt and professional in communications, and we got many compliments about her service for our reception!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

We are so glad that we found Missie's Beverage Service!! Melissa was so patient and accommodating and worked with me over the year of our engagement to help me plan exactly what I wanted. She worked with our budget and gave us options to bring the price down but not affect quality. Our wedding was in a pretty "middle of nowhere" spot and Melissa even went a few weeks early just to make sure she could find it. John and Griff were our bartenders and they were so kind, fun, and professional. We went with the outdoor setup which was absolutely beautiful and everyone kept saying how great the bartending service was! We really lucked out finding Missie's Beverage Service, I recommend them 110%! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is very much appreciated! John & Griff had such a great time providing beverage service for your wedding and couldn't wait to tell me how much fun and how nice everyone was. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your wedding.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/02/2017

Melissa was phenomenal. We did not have to worry about a thing. Her and her staff were professional and kind. Wedding guests were very pleased with the service. As soon as the ceremony was finished there were drinks waiting at the bar for the guests and the great service continued till midnight. Thank you Melissa for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
    We enjoyed providing beverage service for your daughters wedding what a fun group.

Ariel · Married on 09/02/2017

Missies Bar Service was beyond easy to work with and probably the easiest "big" part of my wedding to come together! They were amazing servers at the bar that night and they do extras! Beer/liquor runs when things start getting low, coming in early so there is no Hassle and even coming in during rehearsal and setting up a table for your party :) I would go with them in a heartbeat again!
    Thank you for doing everything so perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Hi Ariel,
    Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you found our service helpful.
    We do our best to make things as easy as possible so everyone can have fun and enjoy the celebration. Best Wishes, Missie

Aly · Married on 07/15/2017

Very helpful in planning the bar, professional services, and responded quickly to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Lynn · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Missy's for our daughter's wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! They took care of absolutely everything, which was a huge stress relief. We heard only compliments on the bar service. I wouldn't hire anyone else!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Hi Lynn,
    Thank you so much for leaving a review of my service. Your kind words just made my day !

Rose · Married on 04/15/2017

Missies Beverage Service was wonderful! Missie really listened to what we wanted and helped to make it a reality. Her suggestions helped us stay within our limited budget. I highly recommend the signature drinks our guests thought they were the best! Just a great service for a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Jen · Married on 04/01/2017

Missie made everything so easy. Her suggestions helped a lot! and she also was very willing to do whatever was needed to make our ideas work. Our wedding reception was wonderful! Missie and her staff took such good care of our family & friends. The service was fast & the drinks great! We selected 2 Signature drinks & they were a hit!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

HI Jen,
    Thank you taking the time to review our service. I loved your idea's and I'm glad we figured out away to make them work :) It was wonderful getting to know both you and Steve. Your wedding was beautiful! Please remember to email me some of those pics. Thanks again, Missie

Mary · Married on 02/18/2017

This was a great service! The guests were raving about the amazing signature drinks & service. Missie and her staff made sure every detail was perfect. I give them my highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Missie was great to work with! She completely handled everything for our bar and left us nothing to worry about!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed providing beverage service for your family and friends what a great group.

Missie's Conplete Beverage and Bartending service was wonderful on our wedding day! Very flexible, organized, and really easy to communicate with. They made sure our bar was stocked and running smooth all night! Nothing but great things to say about their service. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Missy was extremely organized and helpful. Her signature drinks were a huge hit! I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tina · Married on 08/06/2016

We didn't even know this service existed. Found them at a Bridal Fair. We hired them for our wedding and they did a SPECTACULAR job. They handled everything and we were completely satisfied. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our honor to serve your family and friends -what a wonderful group of people:)

Emily · Married on 01/30/2016

We wouldn't ever book anyone else! Melissa is so awesome & helped make our weddimg so wonderful. We appreciated the services provided beyond what words could ever express. Outstanding! Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

I really am not one to give 5 out of 5, but we could not have been more pleased with the services we were provided. During our wedding we never had to worry about any aspect of the beverages. There is so much to think about, plan for and worry about when planning a large event but if you go with this service the beverage aspect of your event will be covered.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Katey · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience!

Missie and her crew did an amazing job at our wedding at the Rothschild Pavilion! She did a fantastic job keeping everything organized and our guests could not say enough about the promptness and service!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Katey, Thank you so much for the great review and for allowing us to be part of your wedding.
    Happy 4th, Missie

Lindsay Helbach · Married on 10/27/2018

Large Wedding Well Serviced

Missies was a great option for the large, 500 guest wedding we had. She had the amount of liquor needed down to a science, which helped us save money on alcohol and limit waste. There was a small miscommunication about one of the invoices, but once it was brought to her attention she was very gracious and timely with making sure things got straightened out. The only this we would have appreciated was a little more of a breakdown (with receipts) of what was bought at what price, but that was minor details compared to the service her and her staff provided. Planning and picking beverages was super easy and she was very flexible about changing some things last minute. The day of went very smooth, and she even got my husband and I a little gift and sent us a thank you card - she is very thoughtful. Her staff even walked around our venue handing out and/or offering different drinks to us and our guests. Our guests gave several compliments about their service - which was the main goal to please them! It was a great day and they helped make it that way. :)

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hi Lindsay,
    Thank you so much for leaving a review. It was our honor to serve
    your family and friends. What a great group! Everyone was just so nice :). Regarding the invoices I did forward them to Mrs. M as she had been our financial contact but I will be happy to send copies to you for your records. Best Wishes, Missie

Cindy · Married on 09/01/2018

Made the booze part of my wedding super easy. Worth every penny.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is very much appreciated and for allowing us to be part of your beautiful wedding.
    Kindest regards,