Miss Lyss Photography Reviews

45 | Clarkston, MI

45 Reviews for Miss Lyss Photography

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Miss Lyss Photography LLC did an amazing job with my engagement and wedding photos. Not only did my pictures turn out amazing, but they were done in a timely manner. These ladies were so personable and funny they made me more than comfortable in my own skin. If I ever need pictures in the future they will be my first choice!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Amber · Married on 07/02/2016

Alyssa Burgess did a great job on my wedding photos. She was very creative on my photos. I fell in love with my photos like I was reliving the best moment of my life. She works well with anyone and she have a great idea what people are looking for. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Choosing a photographer for our wedding day was one of the most important, and yet easiest, decisions that my husband and I made in our planning process. When you look at Miss Lyss Photography's portfolio, it is clear that the photos are taken by a talented and creative photographer. When you meet Alyssa, it is clear that she is passionate, cheerful, and spunky. But when you have your first photo shoot with Alyssa is when you truly realize that you made the right decision. She makes you feel comfortable, goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot, and truly cares about her clients. We have received countless compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. We cannot thank Alyssa enough for beautifully capturing our memories!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Angelica · Married on 09/05/2015

You will not be disappointed with her work! She was absolutely amazing and worth every penny! Alyssa was a delight to work with & very passionate about what she was doing. Loved her!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Miss Lyss Photography was absolutely phenomenal in every single aspect!

Sent on 11/03/2015

cheyenne · Married on 05/09/2015

Picking a photographer is one of the most important decisions that needs to be made when planning your wedding. Because of this we weren't taking any chances on choosing the perfect photographer. Alyssa's work is second to none and the quality of her photos and the uniqueness of her style is why choosing Miss Lyss Photography was such an easy decision for us. Alyssa is professional, fun, experienced, and knowledgeable, making you feel at ease throughout the day's events. We had numerous compliments from friends and family on how great she was throughout the day (being inconspicuous, yet always getting the perfect shots). We can't recommend Alyssa highly enough! We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos! We so appreciate all the time and effort she put into capturing our memories!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2014

Alyssa was so easy to work with and a lot of fun. My husband and I are so happy with how our photos turned out. She will forever be my go to photographer!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Erika · event on: 05/31/2014

Alyssa was a joy to work with to capture my growing family! She creates such a magical, peaceful place wherever she shoots our family at an outside location. Every photograph she has taken turned out even better than I ever imagined and she works with you on specifics. Alyssa is spectacular and I would have her photograph my family for the rest of my life because of how comfortable she makes us feel. There is no awkwardness and she showers you with compliments. She also goes beyond the basics and has an eye to capture small moments that means the most to us. I will forever treasure her work she has put so much effort and time into.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Jennifer · event on: 04/15/2014

The most recent photos that were done by Alyssa (because she has done many with our family) MissLyss Shot "first 24 hour photos" of my nephew being born. She is beyond amazing, I would recommend her for any an all of you photo needs. She has talent you cant learn, and she gives you a priceless gift the way she captures pictures. He images are very clear and crisp, they can find the emotion for that moment and bring it out in the best of ways! So if you are looking for quality, you need to search no more, you have found your girl! ( I have been with Alyssa for , Weddings, Maternity, and Newborn photos. ) Its safe to say Alyssa is our Family photographer. He amazing work keeps bringing us back to her.

Barbara · event on: 04/15/2014

She did a beautiful job.
    I loved the before and birth pictures Miss Lyss did for our family. She captured the love they have for each other and the love we all have for the baby. I would and have recommend her to family and friends.

Thomas · Married on 11/15/2013

Very professional, responsive and easy to work with. She was great at directing through varies shots, as well as capture all the big moments of are wedding as they unfolded, she didn't miss a thing . Miss Lyss is incredibly talented at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Justine · event on: 08/24/2013

Alyssa did an amazing job with my maternity/baby shower pictures! She is a great photographer and I would definitely recommend her!

• Tawny

Tawny McCormick · Married on 10/06/2012

Unique eye for great shots

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Alyssa as my photographer. Before booking, I saw a lot of her work on social media and was so impressed! The photos I got from her were amazing and exceeded my expectations! I would recommend to a friend for any occasion.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 09/17/2011

Alyssa photographed my sister’s incredibly emotional wedding. She captured every smile, every laugh, every tear, a surprise proposal, and every moment beautifully and our family will cherish them for generations.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer Grady

Photos to enjoy for years to come!

Alyssa went above and beyond for our quick and small wedding. She captured our love and family and friends that we will proudly hang on our walls the next 50 years. We love her personality confidence and style. Would recommend and do recommend her to anyone needing photos done.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Kurt Nueske

Best Photog EVER!!

To describe Alyssa in one word is beyond comprehension. You just can't. This girl lives your world and understands you within minutes of speaking to you. Hilarious, compassion, drive, and expertise describe only a fraction of this professional.
    If you want someone that cares, almost more than you, go with her. If you want someone that see's your vision, no matter how different or how traditional, call her. If you want that photographer that will snap 1,000+ pics during your day, so that all those intimate moments can be captured, call her, Lastly, of you want that personal connection with your photographer, call her.
    I'm the groom, and I never would have thought I could think of our wedding photographer the way I did not just for the a review, but as a friend. You found calm, hilarity, and solice during our day. I couldn't be happier to call you our Wedding Photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Hiring Alyssa was absolutely the best decision I could have made for my wedding day! I love every single photo she took! Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jared · Married on 02/11/2017

Alyssa is tremendous to work with. She is passionate about her work and about providing the best possible product for her clients. The photographs are always excellent, and her editing is a labor of love. She has a very particular vision, but can be flexible and always works to give you the best possible result. While her packages don't come cheap, you can rest assured that whatever you select will be handled with the utmost care and will leave you incredibly happy with your choice!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Maryann · Married on 06/27/2015

Alyssa provided an incredible experience for our wedding. She was fun, flexible, very easy to make us and the whole wedding party feel comfortable behind the camera and to get along with. Alyssa perfectly captured a very special time and created images that we will cherish for years to come.

Alyssa is an extremely talented photographer - just a quick peek at her portfolio and you will be blown away by her artistic eye and the high quality of her photography. Also, she is highly professional, responds quickly to phone calls and e-mails, and addresses all client concerns in a very prompt and thorough manner.

Above all, Alyssa is a warm, friendly and caring individual. She goes above and beyond for his clients, and She really cares. You will be put at ease knowing that you and your loved ones are in great hands.

Thanks Alyssa for all you did to make our wedding a perfect day for us :)

Sent on 07/21/2015

Greg · event on: 04/26/2014

Her photographs were phenomenal! Getting them taken was tons of fun. Considering the weather conditions in which we got our maternity pictures done, shes willing to do anything to ensure you get pictures that you'll treasure forever!