Miss B Photography and Photobooths Reviews

28 | Port Huron, MI

28 Reviews for Miss B Photography and Photobooths

Samantha · Married on 09/25/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about Heather. I thought I loved my engagement photos done by her... until I saw my wedding photos. I booked her in January 2015 and she did our engagement photos in March & then our wedding September 2015. I got such a good vibe from her when I met her, she's so bubbly and fun and puts you at ease. We communicated the entire stretch of my engagement and Heather was so helpful when it came to everything concerning my wedding.

Heather was so amazing and accommodating on my wedding day & so helpful. She arrived early and was super helpful getting the photos I wanted & then getting everyone into the bus. Taking pictures downtown was smooth and efficient and she successfully took charge of our 18 person bridal party. When we came back to the hotel she even went above and beyond and helped scrub a huge grease stain out of my dress. I didn't have to think about anything in regards to my photos because Heather had our styles down and knew what we liked. I really am so thankful for having her on my wedding day. I highly suggest Heather and her work is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2015

Heather was great and super easy to work with, she listened to everything we wanted and took beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 12/11/2015

1.0
      2.0
      2.0

Nightmare Photos

We had Heather as our wedding photographer and by no means are we happy. We have ZERO nice pictures with our family because her flashes were messing up-leaving shadows all over the place, giving us funny colored skin, my husband was one flat color, I blended in with the wall, it was honestly a nightmare. The worst of it all is she made me feel as though I was wrong and she had no idea what I was talking about and then pretty much called me a liar when I told her that others noticed the issues in the pictures too. She should not be doing weddings! She does great “staged” photos but sadly not even close to great for the wedding especially for how much she charges. My wedding party had nothing nice to say because how she acted towards everyone, extremely unprofessional, her husband is very friendly though. My mom looks very young for her age and Heather photographed her so badly it was sickening and when I told Heather she said “well I don’t age people, my camera can’t do that” not something you should say to an upset bride who has ZERO pics with her family now. Then after the ceremony we were suppose to go to a certain destination for my pictures and she gave us the okay and then messaged me seven days before the wedding saying we couldn’t go there now, so I was the one who had to figure out where to go on top of all the other list of things I had to do before the wedding. My wedding was amazing but if there was ONE thing I could change it would be my photographer. I thought I had the best of the best and sadly we found out the hard way. I could go on and on but the way I was treated and talked about is what upset me most. Also Bakeman Photography is another one to watch out for.
    I would love to show more pictures but some of my family and friends didn’t want them posted due to the quality.

Sent on 04/02/2019