Misora Bridal Boutique Reviews

54 | Houston, TX

54 Reviews for Misora Bridal Boutique

The store is small but clean. It had a funky lay-out and not conducive to large groups. It had a small viewing bench and fairly small sized mirror. The consultant is very nice and makes sure to strap you in the dresses nice and tight. Their prices are kind of high, but they do price match. I was told they would email me the style of the dress I liked but I never received an email.

Sent on 11/12/2015

jennalyn · Married on 12/27/2008

3.4
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0

They were cute but too pricey. If I can go back, I would shop around more.

Sent on 05/20/2009

1.0

Buying my dress at Misora was fine. It came on time, and the consultant was helpful. HOWEVER, they recommended an extremely unprofessional seamstress, Sew Hoang. She butchered my dress and was a nightmare. It is disappointing that they would recommend such a terrible service. Full review with picture is on Yelp. Please be warned.

Sent on 05/15/2016

0.4
      0.5

I had received great service up to the day of my wedding. Out of 6 of the bridesmaids, 3 had to be sewn into their dress due to the zippers not working, another bridesmaid had to be torn out of her dress due to the zipper again. Tried to communicate with the owner and received very little help. They were able to take pictures of dresses after the ceremony and will not take responsibility for dresses, even though I expressed concern about the zippers weeks before the wedding. The owner had been magnificent up to having an actual problem.

Sent on 01/31/2013