Misora Bridal Boutique Reviews

54 | Houston, TX

54 Reviews for Misora Bridal Boutique

Julie · Married on 01/18/2014

If you're feeling lost & stress then come to misora!

I had a style in mind & sadly my ideas weren't working out for me. I've been to a few stores before coming here. I tried on over 20 dresses. Dress shopping was becoming a nightmare.

Thank goodness for Jeanie. She is awesome. She made me feel like a bride & helped me look out of my comfort zone. The dress that might be a yes is something I never imagined wearing.

All of my other fittings, I was done in 30 min or less. I was surprise I was here for more than 1.5 hr.

If you have a heavy top I suggest essence of Australia. They have an option for zipper or lace up. Lace up is awesome bc you have it fit to your shape.

Price range from $900-3k

Sent on 09/15/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2013

We could not have chosen a better place to purchase my daughter's dress. The selections are unique and classic. Very affordable too. The dress came in exactly as scheduled and the alterations were perfect. The staff is very professional and kind, paying attention to every detail. We felt very special. We also got the bride's hair/makeup and all the wedding party hair done in their salon. It was a one stop shopping that made the planning very easy. And we were not the easiest customers to deal with as we had to change and cancel appointments several times. They always accommodated us with a smile. I cannot thank you enough for what you did to make my daughter's day special. See you in 10 years!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Victoria · Married on 07/20/2013

I purchased a Essence of Austrailia dress from there and I extremely loved it and so did my husband at our wedding. The dress arrived pretty fast and I was satisfied.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Preeti · Married on 01/12/2013

I was lucky and stumbled upon a sample sale here. Within the first ten minutes, I found a gorgeous La Sposa dress for a steal! Staff was friendly and attentive, and gave me a discount since I needed to spend a good deal in alterations, (had to take it down 4 sizes!). Overall, beautiful selection and great staff.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Thank you SO much for making my day extremely special! The DRESS was so beautiful. I received SO many compliments. It truly was the right pick for me!
    Justin and Tracy

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 09/15/2012

I bought my dream wedding dress here and felt like a princess the entire time. My budget was ~$1000 and I was able to find the perfect dress there without breaking my bank. They also have a tailor on site that works on Sundays whom did an amazing job with my hemline and bustle. They have a wide variety. I tried on everything from large poofy Cinderella dresses to slim sheaths. I ended up with an Essence of Australia sweetheart strapless gown with simple beading only on the top of the bust and around its keyhole opening in the back. The girls that work there are so welcoming and give great input!

Sent on 09/19/2012

We had a wonderful experience here purchasing my daughter's wedding dress. They were so friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make the experience pleasant. Also, their selection of dresses was very diverse and flattering. We felt that we had more interesting choices here than at any other salon we visited. Definitely recommend Misora Bridal!

Sent on 03/25/2015

I love everything about my experience with Misora. The employees were incredibly helpful in helping me find the best dress design for me without trying to push my budget higher or get me out the door for their next appointment. I felt like they were very honest while remaining incredibly professional. They have a great selection of different styles of dresses and unlike other stores, their sample dresses were in good condition. I recommended Misora to a friend who was having difficulty finding a dress everywhere else and she also loved Misora and found her dream dress!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

My wedding is the most beautiful dress. I only tried on two dresses and I knew that was the one! The girls are awesome and so helpful. The salon is very cute and clean. I was not so fond of the seamstress, my bustle only had one hook and it broke a few minutes after I put it up.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/29/2011

I honestly don’t know where to begin. Misora did my dress, alterations, mom’s alterations, and tuxes. I had initially found “the dress” at another store, but after visiting Misora and discovering that they carried the same dress, it was a no-brainer to go with Misora. The quality of service from the start was better than I had received at any of the other stores I visited (and I visited several). I never once felt rushed during the dress selection process, and everyone on staff was always so polite, genuine, and calm (a characteristic that I think is vital for any bride during the stressful wedding planning process). Misora also did my alterations and they were wonderful. As a perfectionist, I requested a few adjustments that were probably pickier than most, and they accommodated without skipping a beat. We also ordered all of our tuxes through Misora and everything was perfect. I worked mainly with Jeannie, but everyone on staff was great.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Marilee · Married on 09/10/2011

Excellent service and staff

Sent on 09/27/2011

Kara · Married on 06/25/2011

Misora Bridal went above and beyond to help me. My dress came in a month early, but there was an issue with the cut. They accured me the designer would fix it. Turns out they had to make me a whole new dress in 5 weeks. The owner was very nice and even told me if I needed to vent to just call her. She made sure the dress came in on time and even checked it once they got it.
    The lady they have for alterations is amazing! She knew I was in a time crunch so hemed my dress for me in a week and didn't charge me extra for a rush order. It was perfect and I can't thank them enough for all their hard work.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Jeannie at Misora is Top Notch! I was planning my wedding from another state so we had to do most of our communication through emails. She always responed in a very timely manner and went above and beyond to accommodate me. I had two dresses and I wanted to change the looks of them by adding beading, a belt and a strap to one of them. Jeannie had a great sense of my style and always found the pieces that I was wanting, she has impeccable taste. I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Misora. I placed the first order in plently of time, but then add two more bridesmaids at the last minute. Jeannie called and made the arrangements to make sure the dresses would arrive on time and even made after hours fitting appoinments for the last dresses right before the wedding. The mothers' dresses were pruchased there as well and my Mom felt comfortable in her dress and looked stunning! Because of the service we received, we also rented the tuxedos from the same place. Misora has the best selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, Mothers' dresses and tuxedos, but most of all, their service is the best in town! Thank you Jeannie and staff!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Christopher · Married on 11/27/2010

I purchased both my La Sposa wedding gown and veil from Jeannie, who's super sweet and awesome. Jeannie was prompt to answer all my questions and return my phone calls. Blush & Co. also did my hair and makeup and I loved it.

Sent on 03/05/2011

Erica · Married on 08/07/2010

Cindy did my makeup and Caroline did my hair for a trial, my bridal portraits, and my wedding day. I've never felt more beautiful! They also did 7 of my bridesmaid's hair the day of the wedding and they got done sooo fast! I would highly recommend Blush and Co. to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/23/2010
  • Yaz

Lizbeth · Married on 01/09/2010

I loved Blush Co. Liz my make up artist made me look stunning. I will strongly recommend them to anybody who wants to have a picture perfect look, they are very professional and friendly. My bridal party did their make up & hair as well with them and OMG!! They were looking great!! All of us got great complements on our make up&hair!!!

Thanks Liz for your hard work! And to all new brides check them out! They are very affordable and worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Anh · Married on 09/01/2007

Jeannie was great. She always responded to my calls or emails promptly whenever I needed something. I received my dress in less than 3 months and she was so helpful with everything I needed. Her seamstress did a great job for me as well. The prices in the dresses they carried varied from all ranges. Caters to all budgets!

Sent on 02/14/2008

Bridget · Married on 08/05/2017

I found my dress at a different boutique, but bought it here due to their flexibility on price and willingness to work with me. The only thing I have to say, is that I went through all of the formalities except that I already knew what dress I wanted, so I didn't feel like I got the same level of attention as someone that was still searching. They were still attentive, and they even recommended the perfect size (which is unusual because every bridesmaid dress I ever ordered they always went way too big since they make most of their money on alterations). I definitely recommend this boutique, but for "the wedding dress feels" I don't recommend doing what I did.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

The Misora staff were absolutely wonderful, and I would recommend this store to anyone! There were a couple mix-ups, but they were very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Tamara · Married on 10/12/2014

I am so glad that I found my wedding dress at Misora Bridal. They made the dress shopping experience easy and enjoyable, and were very helpful and friendly each time I came in for a fitting. Beautiful shop with many great dress options!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 02/09/2014

I only give 4 stars for value because the dress was expensive! But I don't think that is their fault! Super surprised to find such a great bridal show in the area of town it is in. The ladies were very helpful, and even price-matched a gown for me that was mis-marked at another store. They were flexible, very helpful, and the tailor they use did a great job with little guidance (and a very reasonable price). Then they even steamed my dress and kept it at the store until the day of my wedding! Thank y'all!

Sent on 02/17/2014

M · Married on 09/02/2012

One of my bridesmaids recommended this place so I decided to try it out. The first reason I went there was because they were one of a few local stores Dessy Group bridesmaid dress I found online. I went to the store with a couple of bridesmaids to see the dress (which was beautiful!) and i decided to make an appointment to try on wedding dresses. After going to 8 stores, my mom and sisters were ready for me to find "the dress". They have wonderful dresses from numerous designers. Their service was wonderful! I had one on one attention and was pleased that there was only one other bride there trying on dresses, so it wasn't too crowded. I was debating between 2 dresses but my family and the store's consensus was on one dress so I went with it! Their prices are great and they gave me a great discount for being my first time in the store and a wedding extravaganza discount! And I ended up getting my bridesmaids' dresses from here and they were able to work with me on the price! I was extremely happy and satisfied with their service and prices!

The only rough patch was the alterations. They hadn't informed the tailor about my first fitting so when I got there, no one was prepared for me - thus, had to reschedule. Then I came back but the tailor had forgotten my dress at her house so I had to drive to her house for my fitting. After that, all the alterations went fine.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Sara · Married on 01/01/2011

Misora was the best place for all our attire! I found my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and the tuxes there...all at a reasonable price! The in house seamstress was wonderful, and all the staff are excellent!

Sent on 01/08/2011
  • Charlene

Charlene · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I felt special

Victoria was SO sweet and helpful! It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and although I didn't find THE dress, I LOVED shopping there!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Misora Bridal Boutique's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Charlene for taking time and putting in a review on me! I had so much fun with y'all. I'll keep a look out if anything new to your liking comes in. I hope the best in wedding dress shopping! - Victoria

I got my wedding dress from Misora. Shopping for my wedding dress was extremely stressful but I was so excited when I finally found the one. I had a few different dresses in mind from pinterest and they had one that fit everything I wanted. I would recommend them but make sure they take your measurements correctly. Overall I love love love my dress and was happy that I found it there.

Sent on 10/08/2015