Mise en Scene Reviews

4 Reviews for Mise en Scene

1 User photo

Doug Snyder · Married on 08/02/2020

Calm , Patient and resourceful

Our wedding day could have been a disaster because of a wildfire burning nearby. Instead, it was beautiful and flawless and we owe that Julie and her planning. She was ready for anything! We are so happy we hired her.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Elizabeth Oliveira · Married on 11/23/2019

Planner extraordinaire

My experience with Julie was nothing short of perfection. She thought of everything and my event was flawless because of her.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Joanne · Married on 08/02/2009

I found myself confused and overwhelmed half way through the planning process. She came on board, organized me and my event and coordinated everything to a perfect outcome.

Sent on 08/11/2009

marie · Married on 06/23/2007

My husband and I decided to throw an evening reception for friends and co-workers, after our wedding and reception. The Venezia Italian Grill was an amazing venue. It is right on the water in Redondo Beach, and we used the space at the back of the restaurant which overlooks the water. It is secluded enough that it feels like you have your own private room.

The food was delicious, and the drinks were good. The catering manager, Julie, was very friendly, helpful and responsive to our needs. She made sure everything was going well during our event.

Our only complaint was that they had a very strange digeree doo (sp?) type band playing during the night of our reception. (On a Saturday night nonetheless!!) Had we known that that is the kind of music they had lined up that evening, my husband and I would gladly have paid to bring our own dj.

Other than that, we thought the Venezia was fantastic!

Sent on 05/23/2008