Mischief and Laughs Photography Reviews

5 | Loveland, OH

5 Reviews for Mischief and Laughs Photography

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Going with Cara for our photos was easily the best decision my husband and I made. We booked Cara last year for what we initially thought would be a small wedding, but we changed plans a few months into planning and decided to elope. Cara did our engagement photos and our elopement photos and the final results blew us away. The candids she took were breathtaking; she found the best angles, the best lighting, and even the posed shots looked natural. The quality of her work speaks for itself. She is very responsive, she instantly puts you at ease, and the photos are lovely. If you are considering eloping, do hire Cara for your photos. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommended! Cara was fantastic to work with for both our engagement session and our wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kailey · Married on 10/22/2016

Cara was an amazing photographer to work with! She made sure to get all the shots we asked for plus so many more. Our wedding photos came out even better than we imagined they would. Even some of our guests mentioned how great she was. I would recommend her to anyone, and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

She did a wonderful job and captured our wedding beautifully! She was flexible and affordable and we loved working with Cara!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016

She was rather flexible and rolled with my husbands crazy sense of humor which can be tough at times. I loved that she gave us all of the photos on a flash drive for us to use and print as we liked.

Sent on 01/06/2017