Mirror Mirror Makeup Reviews

12 Reviews for Mirror Mirror Makeup

• Caitlin

Caitlin Macon 路 Married on 10/24/2019

Calm and professional

When I was looking for our makeup artist, I came across Mirror, Mirror. I read her reviews, and a past client mentioned how calm Tiffany and her team were during their big day. I decided to have a trial run with Tiffany, and it was lovely. She listened to what I wanted, and gave me a makeup application that light and airy. The day of, she came with her team ready to go! All of my bridal party was happy and looked beautiful. I would recommend anyone who wants someone to provide, natural, flawless looking makeup.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Mirror Mirror Makeup's reply:

Caitlin! Thank you so much for your sweet message! I felt honored to be a part of your big day, and I very much enjoyed meeting and working with you. 馃挆
  • Robyn

Robyn 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Loved everything!

Great experience! Flexible and easy to work with, and communication was timely. My hair and make up looked great and lasted all day! Was exactly what I wanted!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Rs Cooper 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Tiffany for No-Worries Hair & Make-up!

Tiffany and team arrived on time and expertly styled hair, patiently touched-upped as requested by bridal party, and finished on time with everyone looking beautiful! Make-up applications were the perfect balance - not overdone, yet appropriate for photos, ceremony, and partying! I highly recommend Tiffany and her team!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jenna C 路 Married on 11/17/2018

So easy to work with! Loved the results!

Tiffany was incredibly easy to work with, very flexible and accommodating throughout the entire process. I appreciated her calm and easy going demeanor, while being incredibly professional. She worked with me to make sure my hair and makeup met all of my expectations. She listened to me and my wishes without forcing her own ideas on me, or get frustrated with me, and the results were perfect! She was genuine in her work and it showed! I would highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Perri Budd 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Book Mirror Mirror Makeup. She is the best!!

I'm so glad I was able to work with Tiffany for our wedding beauty needs! She is so organized and was able to respond to e-mails quickly and efficiently. On my wedding day, she made the experience so relaxing and my mom and bridesmaids looked incredible. Tiffany is beyond talented and super fun to work with. I highly recommend booking her early for your wedding. She makes it easy.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Billie 路 Married on 08/21/2018

Wonderful experience with Tiffany.

Tiffany did my wedding makeup and she was great to work with. She was responsive, on time, and a really friendly person. She listened to my ideas and exceeded my expectations. She also did my bridal party, even my mother-in-law, whom rarely wears any make up. My mother-in-law was more than pleased. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Margo

Margo Van De Water 路 Married on 10/18/2014

It was exactly what I had dreamt of!

She's so talented! She transformed me on my special day-- I felt like a princess.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Samantha Hamilton 路 Married on 07/20/2013

Everything you want and more!

Tiffany is the definition of a professional and everything I wanted on my special day! She was very helpful through the process of determining what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, taking what I had in mind and making it work with my hair and skin type. She also did a fantastic job making my bridal party look gorgeous and was able to create amazing looks for each girl's hair and skin type! She is so incredibly talented and I am so thankful I enlisted her services for such a special and important day!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • User2214058 路 2+ years ago

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tiffany. She was flexible and let me have my trial before signing a contract (just to make sure I was happy with the final look). She worked with me on my look and I was very happy with my final hair and makeup on day. Most importantly, she was stuck to the schedule and had me ready by the exact time I needed to be.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Darcy

Darcy 路 Married on 02/18/2012

Tiffany Stone from Mirror Mirror Makeup Artistry was fantastic. She's so nice, and she really listens to what you want. I felt completely comfortable with her, and she made me feel beautiful for the big day. It was great to do the trial hair/makeup in advance, and she made sure to keep notes and photos of what we decided, so there was no confusion on the wedding day. She also came to our hotel at no extra cost, which was great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2012
  • User3074350 路 2+ years ago

Tiffany at Mirror Mirror Makeup was a great choice for makeup design for my wedding. She is very professional and friendly and was able to help perfect the look I wanted. She is familiar with working with a variety of different types and colors of skin and is truly an artist. After a trial, we were able to make some adjustments so that on my wedding day, I had the look I wanted. I would highly recommend her services as she is able to travel and be on site which assisted with time management during my day.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Mandy 路 Married on 11/09/2013

Tiffany was so wonderful! I loved working with her on my hair and makeup along with the bridemaids' hair. She was so calm, which every bride needs on her wedding morning! Price-wise, she was in the middle for Atlanta vendors from my research. During my trial she made a ton of pictures and notes which was reassuring for the wedding day. The changes or things I didn't like in the trial, were great on the actual day. I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup everyday!!

Sent on 12/14/2013