Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup Reviews

77 | Boston, MA

77 Reviews for Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

Erica · Married on 10/22/2017

Miriam is an amazing artist and very easy to work with. She was super communicative and flexible with doing an early morning wedding on a Sunday. Miriam was also very attentive in listening to our needs and wishes during the hair and makeup trials.

Miriam was an obvious choice given her rave reviews and ability to do both hair and makeup on-site for a very small wedding party (hair/makeup for 2 and makeup for 1). I highly recommend her. :)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

Miriam was truly outstanding throughout our planning process. We were planning our wedding from the West coast, and Miriam was incredibly accommodating as we navigated our hair trials. She took our vision and executed it perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Miriam and her team were kind, calming, and delightful to work with. Her ability to provide natural makeup was phenomenal. I couldn’t be happier that we chose Miriam for our wedding. Our wedding party loved their hair and makeup, too! We’re so glad that we got to work with Miriam throughout the process. I’d highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Miriam was the perfect choice for hair and make-up on my wedding day. She and her two assistants provided hair and make-up services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law. They arrived promptly and stuck to the schedule Miriam and I made together. Everyone loved how their hair and make-up turned out. My hair and make-up lasted perfectly all day and night. Her make-up services are an especially great value since they include false eyelashes and airbrush make-up. Some other vendors charge extra for these services. I highly recommend Miriam!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Molly · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Miriam. She came to my hotel room and did my hair as well as 3 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She also did my makeup. I was anxious about the makeup part - I don't wear a lot of makeup and didn't want to look overdone - she listened to my preferences and followed every request. She made me feel incredibly beautiful and was so much fun to work with. Would highly recommend for wedding hair/makeup.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved working with Miriam for my wedding. From the first day I reached out to her, Miriam was always responsive and professional. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists and was drawn to Miriam from the start because of her beautiful portfolio and very reasonable prices. I scheduled a hair and makeup trial with her about 6 months before my wedding and after just showing her a few pictures of the look I was going for, she NAILED IT on the first try -- for both hair and makeup! I wanted a natural makeup look that didn't look like my makeup was caked on and requested loose curls for my hair. I left her salon feeling the most beautiful I've ever felt and was SO excited for my wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Miriam and her team of two additional artists arrived at my hotel right on time and got to work. The other artists she works with are also extremely talented and my bridesmaids all looked STUNNING - natural makeup, but just the best versions of themselves. Miriam is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She spent many hours with me on the morning of my wedding helping me get ready, and her calm demeanor had me at ease the whole time. On the most important day of my life, Miriam made me feel like an absolute goddess. My makeup lasted at least 14 hours! I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day! Brides: you have lots of details to worry about before your wedding day and your hair and makeup shouldn't be one of them. Book Miriam! It was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was able to accommodate me last minute and even though my schedule was crazy she was able to fit me in for a hair and make up trial. I don't wear a lot of make up at baseline and she did a perfect job of making me look glamorous but natural. She did hair for three of my bridesmaids and even though they all have different hair types everyone looked fabulous. She came to use at our venue site and her fees were very reasonable. I would recommend Miriam to anyone looking for hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jill · Married on 04/29/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! I cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 05/07/2017

lauren · Married on 02/17/2017

She was spectacular to work with! Our hair and make up looked flawless and she was so professional and lovely to have with us during our two special days (ceremony day and party day). I would highly recommend her to any family or friends.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

Miriam was fantastic....amazingly took me on despite very short notice. I felt very comfortable given the fact we met for a trial and she knew exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be calling on her again for another event!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Miriam was amazing from start to finish! She responded right away when I requested a qoute and we quickly set up a trial at the salon she works at on Newbury Street. She listened to what I was looking for and did a fabulous job with both hair and makeup. She was my first trial and after seeing her I didnt bother to visit anyone else.

On the day she showed up on time and got right to work. She made all of us look great! The make up wasnt caked on or overbearing, we just looked like more fabulous versions of our normal selves. My mom said Miriam made her feel like a movie star! I would definetly recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Miriam was an absolute delight to work with. She was willing to travel all the way to the South Shore from Boston just to do hair and makeup on my mother and I. We both got so many complements and looked amazing all night! Not only was Miriam skilled at hair and makeup on young and older, she was so easy to talk to and able to calm my nerves the day of. Thank you a million!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

Miriam and her team did an amazing job on ALL of my bridal party hair and makeup! I was a bit nervous going into hair and makeup research b/c I really wanted someone simple, classic and natural and Miriam did just that! She was extremely easy to work with and flexible - scheduling the trial around my schedule and was very responsive to any emails/phone calls. I found her prices to be very comparable as well. I've already recommended her to two other brides in the area and one of my bridesmaids will likely be using her after getting her hair/makeup done for my wedding. Miriam comes very highly recommended from me and my bridal party!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Anna · Married on 09/25/2016

Miriam did a fabulous job on my wedding hair and makeup! As somebody who doesn't usually wear makeup, I was a bit nervous about hiring someone for my wedding, but Miriam put me right at ease. Before the hair and makeup trial, I showed her a few pictures and she perfectly recreated the natural look that I wanted. It looked great the rest of the day, even as I ran errands in sticky 95-degree weather (luckily, it was much cooler on our actual wedding day!). I was absolutely thrilled with how it turned out! I also came back to the salon to have her color my hair, and it came out looking beautiful and natural!

On the day of the wedding, she did an amazing job on my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup, and the photos were stunning! And I was so happy to look like myself (just more polished!) in photos.

She was friendly, professional, and even finished early, which made the day much less stressful. It is a wonderful feeling when you're actually ahead of schedule on your wedding day! You can tell that she loves what she does and puts a lot of care into her work. My only regret is that I didn't find her until after my engagement photo shoot, or I would have hired her to do my hair and makeup for that too!

As a side note, she'll travel to you on the day of the wedding, and she does the hair and makeup trial right in Boston (Salon Acote on Newbury St.) - very convenient if you live in the city and don’t have a car!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Miriam was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive, absolutely understood what I was looking for, and did a flawless job on my hair and makeup. It was a pleasure working with her leading up to and on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

Miriam was fabulous to work with!! She did an incredible job on my hair for my big day, along with 10 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers!! I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone who is in the Boston area and looking for a fun/fabulous hair team :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

Sara · Married on 08/27/2016

Miriam is amazing--I feel very fortunate to have had her be a part of our wedding day. She was always super responsive, very sweet, and extremely professional all while having a very relaxing presence and being a great listener. Miriam really made me feel beautiful and elegant on my wedding day (I couldn't believe how much fuller my normally thin hair could look) and our guests were raving about my hair and makeup all night. My bridesmaids and mother also had only wonderful things to say about Miriam. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Paula · Married on 08/20/2016

Miriam was a pleasure to work with! My hair along with my mother and all of my bridesmaids hair was perfect for my big day! From my initial interaction up to my wedding day Miriam was professional, patient, and gave great advice. She has great knowledge on hair, and products. She managed to have seven girls ready on time! Will defiantly be using Miriam for future events! <3

Sent on 08/23/2016

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Miriam was so wonderful! She was super nice, very upbeat yet laid back, and had us done early so there was no stress on the big day!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Gloria · Married on 07/24/2016

Mirian is such a nice person and very Profesional she made me feel like I knew her ,everybody at my wedding said I look like a princess ..thank you so much mirian

Sent on 07/26/2016

annie · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't say enough good things about Miriam. She did updos for myself, my mother (who was a surprise add on, since my bride-brain forgot to count her originally) and three bridesmaids. She was on time, very responsive via email/ phone, calm, flexible, professional, and friendly. We all felt like she listened carefully to what we wanted - she even watched a YouTube tutorial with my sister and nailed a crown braid on the fly! Both my sisters said they wished they'd hired her for their weddings. Do yourself a favor and hire Miriam - you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/06/2016

It was a pleasure to have Miriam do my makeup on my wedding day and I highly recommend working with her. I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day and look forward to another occasion when I can work with her again.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2015

My experience with Miriam was absolutely fantastic. She responded quickly when I inquired about a hair trial and she was flexible and able to accommodate when I wanted to add a makeup trial last minute. Miriam listened to me during my trial and reworked my hair when I requested to try something different and she gave me natural looking makeup. She was very nice and easy to talk to and my hair and makeup held up perfectly all day.

When we got down to the number of people that needed her services, Miriam offered to bring an assistant to help keep us on our tight schedule the morning of the wedding. She was good about keeping in touch with me before the wedding and sent me a day of schedule. She showed up at 6am on the dot the morning of and was even able to squeeze my mom in for makeup.

I got a lot of compliments on both my hair and makeup at the wedding. The makeup stayed on as I ugly cried down the aisle, haha, and both lasted throughout the day and night.

I was beyond impressed and am so happy that I reached out to her and that she was available!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jess · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Miriam! Her positive attitude is contagious, her wonderful personality can only be topped by her talent, skill, and professionalism. It was such a pleasure to have her in the bridal suite on the day of my wedding, and to have her do my hair as well as my mother's and bridesmaid's (even my brothers -- he has long hair!). Our hair all looked phenomenal, even after some serious dancing all night long! Thank you, Miriam!! I would recommend her to everyone. You will be thrilled with her!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Laurie · Married on 09/19/2015

Miriam, Danielle and their team drove up to Vermont for my wedding to do hair and makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. They were very professional and absolutely wonderful and to work with throughout the entire process. They did hair and makeup for 15 ladies the morning of the wedding with perfectionism and attention to detail. They kept everything running smoothly & the stress levels low. I was very happy with their service and everything came out great!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Ruth Ann · Married on 08/29/2015

Miriam was absolutely wonderful -- I actually feel like I had the perfect make-up for my wedding! She has an excellent eye and made the entire process fun and easy! I would recommend Miriam to anyone who wants to look absolutely fantastic on their wedding day! She is simply the best!

Sent on 10/01/2015