Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup Reviews

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 6
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 7

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved Miriam

Miriam was so great for hair and make up on my wedding day on Oct 5th! I had 6 bridesmaids and myself all getting their hair and make-up done in my room prior to the wedding and pictures. Miriam brought one assistant, who also was great with everyone. She was on time and kept everyone on schedule to be ready by the time I had told her beforehand all while staying calm and focused. I thought that her prices were very comparable to other on-site hair/makeup vendors I spoke with, but she also included eyelashes and airbrush in her prices, which was a plus for me where others didn't. I had a trial with Miriam beforehand, mostly for myself as I don't usually get hair or make up done. She had good tips about the styles I wanted, which I really thought helped with my final decision on hair/makeup style day of. I couldn't have been happier with my look and all of my bridesmaids look the day of!! Thanks Miriam!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 8

Sheila · Married on 09/28/2019

Miriam is fantastic!

If you want great wedding hair and make up look no further! Miriam did wedding hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids and mother’s. She was always responsive from our first conversation up to my big day. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen. She did a great job with the bridesmaids hair. My maid of honor didn’t like her hair at first and Miriam worked with her until she had it just right. She was also flexible with the mothers. They were on the fence about doing their hair and day of decided they only wanted make up and she was ok with the change. She includes air brush and fake lashes in her prices and they are very fair for wedding make up/hair. She brought in a very very good make up artist to join her to do make up for bridesmaids and mothers and assistant who helped with hair. Everyone felt beautiful! I can’t recommend her more. I’ve had bad experiences with hair/make up when I was a bridesmaid in the past and Miriam is better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Emma · Married on 09/21/2019

Miriam=exceptionally talented and a wonderful human

Choosing to work with Miriam was one of the best decisions I made. From our first meeting at my trial, she was calm, professional, talented and a total pro, whilst also being so warm and easy to get along with. She listened to exactly what I wanted but was also able to make me look like the best version of myself with natural looking makeup. Her hair skills are fantastic and she did 5 different personalized styles which suited each bridesmaid perfectly. My hair came out even more incredible than I could have hoped and my makeup blew me away. She made me glow and look like the best version of myself, whilst also checking in regularly to make sure I was happy with the look. She also did a fantastic job with both mothers who had beautiful blow dries and incredible makeup. I wholeheartedly recommend Miriam to anyone looking for bridal hair/makeup. Book her today!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Emma Honohan · Married on 09/14/2019

very talented and accomodating

My wedding makeup and hair looked amazing thanks to miriam! She was super flexible and helped me create a look that fitted me based on pictures I showed her. I wanted to go for a natural look and she did an amazing job! she was also very helpful with doing my bridesmaids makeup. She helped everyone look their best and was really accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Cecilia · Married on 08/24/2019

Great hair and makeup services for my big day!!

Miriam was super professional, flexible and efficient when she styled me and my bridal party for my wedding. She did wonders with our hair and makeup and you can tell she has confidence in what she does, which made us all feel so relaxed. My hair do lasted a whole night of dancing! I am so happy I chose her as my stylist and I highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Hilary Vaught · Married on 08/17/2019

Friendly, professional, and great at what she does.

Miriam was easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding, she showed up right on time and was courteous, efficient, and lovely to talk to. She did hair and makeup for me, my mother, and my mother-in-law, and everyone was thrilled with how they looked. My mom in particular was overjoyed that Miriam understood how to style her short, curly hair. Miriam did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup as well; she knew exactly what to do to make sure I didn't look washed out at our sunny, outdoor venue. I felt gorgeous, and, most importantly, I still looked like me--just an enhanced version with more luscious eyelashes and shinier hair. My airbrushed makeup and my hair stayed put all day and photographed beautifully. I have only good things to say about Miriam and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 9
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 10

Elise · Married on 06/23/2019

I can't say enough incredible things about Miriam! Let's start with the fact that one of the main things people complemented me on at my wedding, was my hair! She did such an incredibly fantastic job. I had gone into my trial with a few fuzzy photos and an idea of what I wanted. She helped make recommendations that she felt would look best with my face and hair and went over and above doing and redoing the style to find the exact look I loved, she is a perfectionist in the best way possible and you can tell she loves what she does. She also came up with ideas for how best to execute the style on the day. She took a two part approach and upon arriving pinned up my hair after curling it to really be sure that the texture and the look would show up right and last. Then, after doing all my bridesmaids' hair, she went onto part two and pulled it all back into my hair style. The look I wanted was relaxed, and I wanted a chignon type bun. The tough part of the relaxed look was to keep it looking loose without it actually falling out. Miriam did this perfectly. My hair lasted ALL NIGHT LONG looking perfect, and after taking out all the bobby pins that night, still looked amazing for our post-wedding event the next day. Those curls probably would have lasted a month if I needed them too. Miriam was incredibly patient and dedicated and that put me at ease knowing I would end up happy. Her experience really helped in guiding me away from having the bun too low, so I wouldn't feel any irritation on the back of my neck, and her great sense of style helped create a very timeless look that I know I will love for years to come when I look back at my pictures!
    When it came to my bridesmaids, I had many, with all types of hair. Each had a different look and style they wanted, and all left Miriam's chair ecstatic with the results. The variety of styles that Miriam is capable of is phenomenal and regardless of how picky you are, you will have great results with Miriam!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding day hair and makeup

Miriam and her team did a fantastic job for my bridesmaids, the moms and myself on my big day! They were easy to work with, on time, friendly and professional. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Sydney · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly highly recommend miriam!

Miriam and her team were one of the highlights of my wedding day experience (besides the actual getting married part, of course :). She and her team were prompt, efficient and incredibly talented.
    My experience with Miriam started with a thorough trial run of my hair and makeup- and I was immediately impressed with her ability to turn my very vague and general idea for my hair into a gorgeous reality. She listened to my wishes but also inserted her wisdom and experience appropriately (including encouraging me to use the fake eye lashes, which I was hesitant to so, but ended up loving them!). Her expertise is obvious. From her passion for hair and makeup to her ability to navigate a busy and hectic wedding day with ease- she is on point.
    She was flexible and patient with me as I kept changing the number of ladies getting their hair and makeup done- and was also flexible when I told her we had to pack up halfway through the morning and migrate to another location. Her system for getting through each of us (about 7 hair and 7 makeup) was seamless. Each girl was able to ask her for a style they wanted (I let them choose)- and we had some gorgeous up-do's, half up/ half down and curls.
    Her sister, Ada, also joined us for the 6 hours of getting ready that morning and is highly skilled at makeup. She did my bridesmaids', mom, step-mom and MIL's makeup and everyone turned out gorgeous. They use the best products, and nothing looks caked-on or tacky or cheap. Our hair and makeup lasted through the night- despite getting sweaty from dancing for hours.
    I cannot recommend Miriam (and her talented team) highly enough. She is sweet, professional and worth every penny.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 11
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 12

Alexandra · Married on 02/20/2019

Above and beyond

I was beyond pleased with my wedding look! Miriam was able to capture my features without making me look over done. She was able to keep 12 people on schedule and never once felt like we were rushing. She was an amazing job capturing everyone's different styles and we all felt beautiful!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Caitlin Hahn · Married on 01/12/2019

Miriam is amazing!

Miriam is absolutely amazing! I worked with her for my hair and makeup for my January 2019 wedding.

Right off the bat at my trial she was able to distill my hair and makeup ideas into exactly the look that I wanted for my wedding day and then recreated the look perfectly day of. For the wedding day, Miriam was super flexible on start time and was able to meet us up in Salem as we were getting married outside of the city. My bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law selected their looks day-of and she did an awesome job talking them through what would look best and then doing their hair beautifully.

Day of, Miriam brought a makeup artist, Ada Meza, who did an outstanding job! We were all obsessed with our makeup looks, especially our perfect lashes :) Everyone had different ideas of what they wanted and Ada did a great job perfecting their looks and keeping everyone looking formal but not overdone.

I would highly recommend Miriam and Ada! They were fun, kind, and did an incredible job!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 13
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 14

Kim B · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Miriam was the hair stylist for my wedding this past October 2018 and I cannot say enough great things. She did such an amazing job with my hair and my bridal party's hair for my wedding day. My updo hair style stayed in perfectly until literally the end of the evening even through hours of dancing, which I still can't believe! In addition, my 6 bridesmaids are still talking about how great it was to work with her the morning of the wedding and how happy they all were with their hair.

Lastly, it was a pleasure working with Miriam leading up to the wedding day as she was always very responsive to my emails and happy to talk through my ideas! I would highly recommend Miriam as the hair stylist for your wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly Recommend!

If you want to glow on your wedding day, Miriam Meza's makes up services are perfect. I didn't want to look heavily made up, I just wanted to look polished and bright. She listened to me when I said I didn't want heavy under-eye liner. My make up lasted perfectly the entire day as did the make up of all my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Elena · Married on 08/18/2018

Mariam was amazing. She had a trial with me which was great because she let me try a bunch of different styles of up do's and I got to figure out exactly what worked best for my look. The day of she and her assistant were early and worked so well and efficiently my whole bridal party and myself were done early. They stayed for a little longer and did touch ups on all us girls - including fixing that one piece of hair that doesn't hold a curl. She does amazing work and really listens to what her client wants. She did such a mix for my bridal party (as I let the girls choose what ever hair style they wanted) and did a great job on each person.

Sent on 08/27/2018

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Miriam and her 2 assistants did such a fabulous job to make me, my mom and 7 other bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I was very impressed with everyone's professionalism and sticking to the schedule she had proposed. The atmosphere was calm and enjoyable. Miriam was great to work with prior to the event and took my suggestions seriously. I highly recommend her and her team. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Miriam created a gorgeous updo for me along with doing my four bridesmaids hair on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job, and was a joy to have around on my big day. I would highly recommend for wedding services or any other special occasion!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

Miriam did an amazing job with may hair and make-up! She was such a professional and so warm and easy to work with. I showed her a couple of pictures of the up-does that I thought were pretty and a picture of my dress and she assembled an up-do that was perfect at the trial. And then she miraculously recreated it exactly 2 months later on the day of my wedding! I told her I wanted light, natural make-up and at the trial she showed me what light make-up looked like and then went a little heavier so that I could see the difference. After consultation with my husband, we both agreed that the lighter make-up was more me, and that is what she did on the day of the wedding. I was still worried that it would be too much (I wear no make-up everyday), but she reassured me I looked natural and that for the pictures, I needed some makeup. Wow, was she right! It was an extremely windy and cold day (NYE wedding in boston) and we went outside to take pictures both before the ceremony and at midnight for the fireworks, and my make-up and hair looked flawless throughout! I have no idea how it all stayed for 12 hours of dancing, blowing winds, and bitter cold but it did! Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and make-up were and in the pictures, I look like me - just a bit better! :) Miriam is focused, passionate about her job, and very reasonably priced. She also came to my hotel a bit early on the day which was nice so that there was no rush and I didnt have to worry at all. Miriam is an absolute gem and I would recommend her to anyone for hair and makeup!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Erica · Married on 10/22/2017

Miriam is an amazing artist and very easy to work with. She was super communicative and flexible with doing an early morning wedding on a Sunday. Miriam was also very attentive in listening to our needs and wishes during the hair and makeup trials.

Miriam was an obvious choice given her rave reviews and ability to do both hair and makeup on-site for a very small wedding party (hair/makeup for 2 and makeup for 1). I highly recommend her. :)

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 15

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

Miriam was truly outstanding throughout our planning process. We were planning our wedding from the West coast, and Miriam was incredibly accommodating as we navigated our hair trials. She took our vision and executed it perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Miriam and her team were kind, calming, and delightful to work with. Her ability to provide natural makeup was phenomenal. I couldn’t be happier that we chose Miriam for our wedding. Our wedding party loved their hair and makeup, too! We’re so glad that we got to work with Miriam throughout the process. I’d highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Miriam was the perfect choice for hair and make-up on my wedding day. She and her two assistants provided hair and make-up services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law. They arrived promptly and stuck to the schedule Miriam and I made together. Everyone loved how their hair and make-up turned out. My hair and make-up lasted perfectly all day and night. Her make-up services are an especially great value since they include false eyelashes and airbrush make-up. Some other vendors charge extra for these services. I highly recommend Miriam!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Molly · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Miriam. She came to my hotel room and did my hair as well as 3 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She also did my makeup. I was anxious about the makeup part - I don't wear a lot of makeup and didn't want to look overdone - she listened to my preferences and followed every request. She made me feel incredibly beautiful and was so much fun to work with. Would highly recommend for wedding hair/makeup.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved working with Miriam for my wedding. From the first day I reached out to her, Miriam was always responsive and professional. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists and was drawn to Miriam from the start because of her beautiful portfolio and very reasonable prices. I scheduled a hair and makeup trial with her about 6 months before my wedding and after just showing her a few pictures of the look I was going for, she NAILED IT on the first try -- for both hair and makeup! I wanted a natural makeup look that didn't look like my makeup was caked on and requested loose curls for my hair. I left her salon feeling the most beautiful I've ever felt and was SO excited for my wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Miriam and her team of two additional artists arrived at my hotel right on time and got to work. The other artists she works with are also extremely talented and my bridesmaids all looked STUNNING - natural makeup, but just the best versions of themselves. Miriam is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She spent many hours with me on the morning of my wedding helping me get ready, and her calm demeanor had me at ease the whole time. On the most important day of my life, Miriam made me feel like an absolute goddess. My makeup lasted at least 14 hours! I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day! Brides: you have lots of details to worry about before your wedding day and your hair and makeup shouldn't be one of them. Book Miriam! It was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was able to accommodate me last minute and even though my schedule was crazy she was able to fit me in for a hair and make up trial. I don't wear a lot of make up at baseline and she did a perfect job of making me look glamorous but natural. She did hair for three of my bridesmaids and even though they all have different hair types everyone looked fabulous. She came to use at our venue site and her fees were very reasonable. I would recommend Miriam to anyone looking for hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jill · Married on 04/29/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! I cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 05/07/2017

lauren · Married on 02/17/2017

She was spectacular to work with! Our hair and make up looked flawless and she was so professional and lovely to have with us during our two special days (ceremony day and party day). I would highly recommend her to any family or friends.

Sent on 03/09/2017