Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup Reviews

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 5
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 6
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 7

Elise · Getting married on 06/23/2019

I can't say enough incredible things about Miriam! Let's start with the fact that one of the main things people complemented me on at my wedding, was my hair! She did such an incredibly fantastic job. I had gone into my trial with a few fuzzy photos and an idea of what I wanted. She helped make recommendations that she felt would look best with my face and hair and went over and above doing and redoing the style to find the exact look I loved, she is a perfectionist in the best way possible and you can tell she loves what she does. She also came up with ideas for how best to execute the style on the day. She took a two part approach and upon arriving pinned up my hair after curling it to really be sure that the texture and the look would show up right and last. Then, after doing all my bridesmaids' hair, she went onto part two and pulled it all back into my hair style. The look I wanted was relaxed, and I wanted a chignon type bun. The tough part of the relaxed look was to keep it looking loose without it actually falling out. Miriam did this perfectly. My hair lasted ALL NIGHT LONG looking perfect, and after taking out all the bobby pins that night, still looked amazing for our post-wedding event the next day. Those curls probably would have lasted a month if I needed them too. Miriam was incredibly patient and dedicated and that put me at ease knowing I would end up happy. Her experience really helped in guiding me away from having the bun too low, so I wouldn't feel any irritation on the back of my neck, and her great sense of style helped create a very timeless look that I know I will love for years to come when I look back at my pictures!
    When it came to my bridesmaids, I had many, with all types of hair. Each had a different look and style they wanted, and all left Miriam's chair ecstatic with the results. The variety of styles that Miriam is capable of is phenomenal and regardless of how picky you are, you will have great results with Miriam!

Kim Bodenlos · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Miriam was the hair stylist for my wedding this past October 2018 and I cannot say enough great things. She did such an amazing job with my hair and my bridal party's hair for my wedding day. My updo hair style stayed in perfectly until literally the end of the evening even through hours of dancing, which I still can't believe! In addition, my 6 bridesmaids are still talking about how great it was to work with her the morning of the wedding and how happy they all were with their hair.

Lastly, it was a pleasure working with Miriam leading up to the wedding day as she was always very responsive to my emails and happy to talk through my ideas! I would highly recommend Miriam as the hair stylist for your wedding!

Elena · Married on 08/18/2018

Mariam was amazing. She had a trial with me which was great because she let me try a bunch of different styles of up do's and I got to figure out exactly what worked best for my look. The day of she and her assistant were early and worked so well and efficiently my whole bridal party and myself were done early. They stayed for a little longer and did touch ups on all us girls - including fixing that one piece of hair that doesn't hold a curl. She does amazing work and really listens to what her client wants. She did such a mix for my bridal party (as I let the girls choose what ever hair style they wanted) and did a great job on each person.

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Miriam and her 2 assistants did such a fabulous job to make me, my mom and 7 other bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I was very impressed with everyone's professionalism and sticking to the schedule she had proposed. The atmosphere was calm and enjoyable. Miriam was great to work with prior to the event and took my suggestions seriously. I highly recommend her and her team. Thank you!!!

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

Miriam did an amazing job with may hair and make-up! She was such a professional and so warm and easy to work with. I showed her a couple of pictures of the up-does that I thought were pretty and a picture of my dress and she assembled an up-do that was perfect at the trial. And then she miraculously recreated it exactly 2 months later on the day of my wedding! I told her I wanted light, natural make-up and at the trial she showed me what light make-up looked like and then went a little heavier so that I could see the difference. After consultation with my husband, we both agreed that the lighter make-up was more me, and that is what she did on the day of the wedding. I was still worried that it would be too much (I wear no make-up everyday), but she reassured me I looked natural and that for the pictures, I needed some makeup. Wow, was she right! It was an extremely windy and cold day (NYE wedding in boston) and we went outside to take pictures both before the ceremony and at midnight for the fireworks, and my make-up and hair looked flawless throughout! I have no idea how it all stayed for 12 hours of dancing, blowing winds, and bitter cold but it did! Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and make-up were and in the pictures, I look like me - just a bit better! :) Miriam is focused, passionate about her job, and very reasonably priced. She also came to my hotel a bit early on the day which was nice so that there was no rush and I didnt have to worry at all. Miriam is an absolute gem and I would recommend her to anyone for hair and makeup!!

Erica · Married on 10/22/2017

Miriam is an amazing artist and very easy to work with. She was super communicative and flexible with doing an early morning wedding on a Sunday. Miriam was also very attentive in listening to our needs and wishes during the hair and makeup trials.

Miriam was an obvious choice given her rave reviews and ability to do both hair and makeup on-site for a very small wedding party (hair/makeup for 2 and makeup for 1). I highly recommend her. :)

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 8

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

Miriam was truly outstanding throughout our planning process. We were planning our wedding from the West coast, and Miriam was incredibly accommodating as we navigated our hair trials. She took our vision and executed it perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Miriam and her team were kind, calming, and delightful to work with. Her ability to provide natural makeup was phenomenal. I couldn’t be happier that we chose Miriam for our wedding. Our wedding party loved their hair and makeup, too! We’re so glad that we got to work with Miriam throughout the process. I’d highly recommend her!

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Miriam was the perfect choice for hair and make-up on my wedding day. She and her two assistants provided hair and make-up services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law. They arrived promptly and stuck to the schedule Miriam and I made together. Everyone loved how their hair and make-up turned out. My hair and make-up lasted perfectly all day and night. Her make-up services are an especially great value since they include false eyelashes and airbrush make-up. Some other vendors charge extra for these services. I highly recommend Miriam!

Molly · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Miriam. She came to my hotel room and did my hair as well as 3 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She also did my makeup. I was anxious about the makeup part - I don't wear a lot of makeup and didn't want to look overdone - she listened to my preferences and followed every request. She made me feel incredibly beautiful and was so much fun to work with. Would highly recommend for wedding hair/makeup.

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved working with Miriam for my wedding. From the first day I reached out to her, Miriam was always responsive and professional. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists and was drawn to Miriam from the start because of her beautiful portfolio and very reasonable prices. I scheduled a hair and makeup trial with her about 6 months before my wedding and after just showing her a few pictures of the look I was going for, she NAILED IT on the first try -- for both hair and makeup! I wanted a natural makeup look that didn't look like my makeup was caked on and requested loose curls for my hair. I left her salon feeling the most beautiful I've ever felt and was SO excited for my wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Miriam and her team of two additional artists arrived at my hotel right on time and got to work. The other artists she works with are also extremely talented and my bridesmaids all looked STUNNING - natural makeup, but just the best versions of themselves. Miriam is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She spent many hours with me on the morning of my wedding helping me get ready, and her calm demeanor had me at ease the whole time. On the most important day of my life, Miriam made me feel like an absolute goddess. My makeup lasted at least 14 hours! I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day! Brides: you have lots of details to worry about before your wedding day and your hair and makeup shouldn't be one of them. Book Miriam! It was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. She is worth every penny.

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was able to accommodate me last minute and even though my schedule was crazy she was able to fit me in for a hair and make up trial. I don't wear a lot of make up at baseline and she did a perfect job of making me look glamorous but natural. She did hair for three of my bridesmaids and even though they all have different hair types everyone looked fabulous. She came to use at our venue site and her fees were very reasonable. I would recommend Miriam to anyone looking for hair and makeup!

Jill · Married on 04/29/2017

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! I cannot recommend her services enough!

lauren · Married on 02/17/2017

She was spectacular to work with! Our hair and make up looked flawless and she was so professional and lovely to have with us during our two special days (ceremony day and party day). I would highly recommend her to any family or friends.

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

Miriam was fantastic....amazingly took me on despite very short notice. I felt very comfortable given the fact we met for a trial and she knew exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be calling on her again for another event!

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Miriam was amazing from start to finish! She responded right away when I requested a qoute and we quickly set up a trial at the salon she works at on Newbury Street. She listened to what I was looking for and did a fabulous job with both hair and makeup. She was my first trial and after seeing her I didnt bother to visit anyone else.

On the day she showed up on time and got right to work. She made all of us look great! The make up wasnt caked on or overbearing, we just looked like more fabulous versions of our normal selves. My mom said Miriam made her feel like a movie star! I would definetly recommend her to any future bride!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Miriam was an absolute delight to work with. She was willing to travel all the way to the South Shore from Boston just to do hair and makeup on my mother and I. We both got so many complements and looked amazing all night! Not only was Miriam skilled at hair and makeup on young and older, she was so easy to talk to and able to calm my nerves the day of. Thank you a million!

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

Miriam and her team did an amazing job on ALL of my bridal party hair and makeup! I was a bit nervous going into hair and makeup research b/c I really wanted someone simple, classic and natural and Miriam did just that! She was extremely easy to work with and flexible - scheduling the trial around my schedule and was very responsive to any emails/phone calls. I found her prices to be very comparable as well. I've already recommended her to two other brides in the area and one of my bridesmaids will likely be using her after getting her hair/makeup done for my wedding. Miriam comes very highly recommended from me and my bridal party!

Anna · Married on 09/25/2016

Miriam did a fabulous job on my wedding hair and makeup! As somebody who doesn't usually wear makeup, I was a bit nervous about hiring someone for my wedding, but Miriam put me right at ease. Before the hair and makeup trial, I showed her a few pictures and she perfectly recreated the natural look that I wanted. It looked great the rest of the day, even as I ran errands in sticky 95-degree weather (luckily, it was much cooler on our actual wedding day!). I was absolutely thrilled with how it turned out! I also came back to the salon to have her color my hair, and it came out looking beautiful and natural!

On the day of the wedding, she did an amazing job on my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup, and the photos were stunning! And I was so happy to look like myself (just more polished!) in photos.

She was friendly, professional, and even finished early, which made the day much less stressful. It is a wonderful feeling when you're actually ahead of schedule on your wedding day! You can tell that she loves what she does and puts a lot of care into her work. My only regret is that I didn't find her until after my engagement photo shoot, or I would have hired her to do my hair and makeup for that too!

As a side note, she'll travel to you on the day of the wedding, and she does the hair and makeup trial right in Boston (Salon Acote on Newbury St.) - very convenient if you live in the city and don’t have a car!

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Miriam was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive, absolutely understood what I was looking for, and did a flawless job on my hair and makeup. It was a pleasure working with her leading up to and on the day of the wedding!

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

Miriam was fabulous to work with!! She did an incredible job on my hair for my big day, along with 10 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers!! I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone who is in the Boston area and looking for a fun/fabulous hair team :)

Sara · Married on 08/27/2016

Miriam is amazing--I feel very fortunate to have had her be a part of our wedding day. She was always super responsive, very sweet, and extremely professional all while having a very relaxing presence and being a great listener. Miriam really made me feel beautiful and elegant on my wedding day (I couldn't believe how much fuller my normally thin hair could look) and our guests were raving about my hair and makeup all night. My bridesmaids and mother also had only wonderful things to say about Miriam. Highly highly recommend!

Paula · Married on 08/20/2016

Miriam was a pleasure to work with! My hair along with my mother and all of my bridesmaids hair was perfect for my big day! From my initial interaction up to my wedding day Miriam was professional, patient, and gave great advice. She has great knowledge on hair, and products. She managed to have seven girls ready on time! Will defiantly be using Miriam for future events! <3

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Miriam was so wonderful! She was super nice, very upbeat yet laid back, and had us done early so there was no stress on the big day!

Gloria · Married on 07/24/2016

Mirian is such a nice person and very Profesional she made me feel like I knew her ,everybody at my wedding said I look like a princess ..thank you so much mirian