MIRIAM CORONA EVENTS Reviews

14 | Playa del Rey, CA

14 Reviews for MIRIAM CORONA EVENTS

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2017

Miriam is such a creative professional with so many amazing ideas that make your event ultra unique. I have referred several of my clients to her to create unforgettable dessert bars and party planning. If you are looking to create an event full of cute and creative details or planning your dream event that best match your style, Miriam is definitely your gal!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Valerie · event on: 11/02/2014

Miriam and her team planned my son's 2nd birthday party and it was amazing. She kept me in the loop at all times and asked me for my input as well. I received nothing but great compliments about her team the day of the party as well. This will not be the last party I will do with her.

sandra · event on: 09/20/2014

It was wonderful to not have to be the one running around the day of the event! Everything was taken care of and we had an amazing party!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Krystal · Married on 09/13/2014

Miriam Corona Events was a invaluable investment for my day of wedding planning. Miriam was warm, positive, completely organized, competent and available. Miriam stayed in contact with me to make sure that all tasks were completed for my big day. We cannot thank her enough for her expertise in organizing the rehersal as well as the wedding day itself. Miriam kept every detail on point and on time. We could not be more pleased with her help as a coordinator.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Elaine · Married on 08/30/2014

Miriam's passion for event and wedding planning is extremely obvious through her excitement for each and every event, as well as her attention to detail. She is so creative and works with amazing vendors who collectively allowed my husband and I to have the best day ever! She created and helped keep our timeline on track. She also had some great ideas from the moment I started planning my wedding with her. She is extremely responsive and helped us choose our wedding colors and venue. Our wedding was so beautiful, and there is absolutely no way it could have turned out as amazing as it did without her help.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Erin · event on: 02/22/2014

Miriam and Elaine were amazing through every step of planning, styling, and hosting my party. Miriam brought all my ideas to life and helped me to figure out what would look best together. She truly has an eye for making everything come together perfectly. Thank you Miriam and Elaine for everything and making my 30th Birthday party everything I wanted and more! <3

Lauren · event on: 02/15/2014

Miriam and her staff are professional, sweet and efficient. They took care of everything even taking initiative and providing for services and incidentals that I didn't even think of. Very creative and very special. Thank you again!

Lauren Kitt Carter

Paola · event on: 10/12/2013

Wonderful candy table! Miriam matched the party bags to invitation. She was professional and super sweet. Loved to work with her. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/15/2012

Loved everything about Miriam. She kept everything on schedule! Anyone who needs a event planner or coordinator I would definitely recommend her to them

Sent on 07/02/2012

Lea · Married on 04/21/2012

From the beginning of our wedding planning Miriam has been very professional. Our initial meeting we discussed my vision and any ideas. I didn't have a particular vision and Miriam created a Pinterest board for me. She suggested themes based on the information I gave her. Miriam's followup on all the details from ordering what types of candies and style of gift bags was great and helpful to us. There are so many moving pieces in planning a wedding and Miriam helped us stay on top of our deadlines. Miriam was also great with working with our budget and creating a beautiful vibrant candy bar. My guest all loved the sweet favors! It was one of the top three things that were mentioned about our wedding. I definitely will use Corona Events again for future parties.

Our best,
    Lea & Michael Eastman

Sent on 06/30/2012
  • Desiray

Desiray · Married on 07/01/2011

Miriam is an amazing vendor and I would totally reccommend her for your event. She really cares about your event, shes not just another vendor that just wants to take your money and run. Miriam and glam candies made my event special.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Rochelle · Married on 04/09/2011

Amazing!!

I can't say enough great things about Glam Candies. They not only produced a great candy buffet for us but they also were our day of coordinators. The whole day we could relax knowing that they had everything under control. From the initial meeting Miram was great at listening to what ideas I had. She offered suggestions on ways to bring the ideas to life. Or even new ideas. She was great at ensuring that we are on track with everything leading up to our wedding day. On the wedding day we were able to enjoy ourselves and our guests. And the great candy buffet. It added that special WOW to the wedding. I would highly recommend Glam Candies to others!

Sent on 08/02/2011
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 03/26/2011

I am so greatful for Glam Candies for their amazing candy bar and professional coordination services. We were the couple who "knew" exactly what they wanted with absolutely no direction on how to put it all together. From our first meeting with Miriam we were confident that our needs, wants, and even our budget was in good hands. From the moment we booked Glam Candies our ideas came to life and it hit us that we were actually getting married. No matter what your budget may be I HIGHLY recommend a wedding coordinator because it takes much of the stress off during planning and they are also able to provide you with many new and exciting ideas. On the day of our wedding Miriam and her staff ensured MY day was stress free and perfect which is the whole point of planning for months. The Candy Bar is a fun and glamorous change to the traditional party favor and gives your guests some eye candy to enjoy during your wedding and take home for after. The candy bar is still talked about even 2 months after the wedding. Thank you Glam Candies, Miriam and your staff for all the dedication you put it to make sure MY day was perfect. I will forever recommend your services!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Jasmine · Married on 12/11/2010

Glam Candies made the most amazing display for my wedding. People are still talking about it 8 months later! Miriam was willing to work with me, even though I was so picky. I have a hard time making decisions and I told Miriam to decide and surprise me on quite a few things... And she did fantastic! Everything was classic, and fit my theme perfectly.

Sent on 07/20/2011