Miranda St John Party Rentals Reviews

28 | Palo Alto, CA

28 Reviews for Miranda St John Party Rentals

Steve · Married on 10/15/2016

The wedding was excellent and the chairs and linens looked great.

Raymond · Married on 08/27/2016

Miranda St. John is an absolute gem! From start to finish Miranda was quick with communication and getting details in order with genuine patience. Second, the rentals rates for her Chiavari Chairs (various colors) can't be beat by any other rental company in the Bay Area. Words of advice: BOOK ASAP!

To add, Miranda and her team were absolutely fabulous with the ceremony setup. We needed the chairs to be placed in a circular set up to encompass the altar. Not the traditional assembly seating. Needless to say It all came together beautifully.

Save yourself the time and effort to shop for rentals -- all you need is the one call to Miranda St. John Party Rentals!

* Thank you, Miranda! *

Sent on 09/22/2016

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Raymond! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

I just want to say that Miranda is absolutely great!!! I am a wedding coordinator myself and I will tell you that working with Miranda was so easy. She was super responsive in what I needed. Provided multiple quotes very quickly. Once I booked her, all I had to do was confirm my final numbers. She showed up and setup the chairs for me. The chairs were beautiful!! It really added to the overall effect I was looking for my special day. I will be referring Miranda to any of my clients that have a need for chair rentals. Thank you for making my wedding look so beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were such a beautiful Bride! I loved working with you :)

We used Miranda St John Party Rentals for the chairs for our wedding and were very pleased with the process from start to finish. Thank you for contributing to our special day!

Hired Miranda St. John to supply chairs for my wedding in San Francisco. Great value and lowest rental price in the Bay Area. Chairs were lovely and suited the venue perfectly. No problems with delivery or pickup. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Great job!

Lily · Married on 08/22/2015

Miranda and her team were fantastic! You won't get a better value on chiavari chairs anywhere else. Miranda also helped to suggest a good color combination of chair+cushion that ended up looking amazing at our wedding reception. Miranda and her team coordinated delivery and pickup delivery with our venue so I didn't have to worry about it at all.

Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

Adrienne · Married on 05/23/2015

I rented silver chiavari chairs from Miranda St. John for my May 2015 wedding. She had the lowest price I could find in my area and the rental included the chair cushion. A lot of the other rental companies I looked at charged additional for the chair cushions. The chairs were beautiful and added elegance.

The chairs were delivered, set up, and then picked up at the end of the night- all as promised, with no problems.

Miranda herself was very responsive, professional, and helpful in answering all of my questions. I am so happy I found her and I would definitely recommend her company.

Anita · Married on 04/04/2015

I recently rented chiavari chairs for our wedding and it made the venue even more beautiful. working with Miranda was a breeze. Thank you.

Kristine · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I rented the silver chivari (I think that is how you spell it ) chairs for our san francisco wedding and we loved them! !!! Great quality, brand new , and comfortable! Service was great as well, prompt response to email and phone calls. Best price by far! !!!!

Amy · Married on 04/26/2014

The Miranda St John team is extraordinary - wonderful to work with and their prices can’t be beat! I highly recommend them for any wedding or special event. Our wedding venue in downtown San Francisco was going to charge us $10 per Chivairi chair, which would have amounted to an extra $2,000! As all engaged couples know, weddings are very expensive and I didn’t want to spend this crazy amount on chairs, but also couldn’t bear the thought of using the “standard” corporate-looking chairs in the beautiful ballroom.

So I did some research online and found Miranda St John, who was running a special promotion on their Chivairi chairs for about half the price. I went out on a limb and asked if they would honor the promotional price for my wedding a year away, and they happily agreed. They also coordinated the delivery, set up and strike of the chairs. Once we had our final guest count two weeks before our wedding, I emailed to add a few more chairs, and it was so easy and seamless. They were so professional, dependable and sweet. Even our day of coordinator commented on what a good find they were. I feel very lucky to have worked with Miranda St John. Definitely give them a call, you’ll be thrilled!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were a dream to work with! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love :)

Henry · Married on 04/12/2014

Because of the set up at our venue the wedding ceremony room needed to be transformed into the dance hall while the reception was going on. I remember wondering how these people were going to make that happen without drawing a lot of attention. I should have know that, based on the recommendations I received, Amanda would pull it off. I was amazed that the transformation went amazingly well and we never saw a single chair enter or depart the building. It was totally seamless to our guests. We had 100 Chiavari Gold chairs and they were beautiful! Amanda's professional manner, friendliness and attention to detail helped result in our wedding and reception being beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Henry! It was a pleasure working with you! Many congratulations to you and Tim. May all your days be filled with love.

David · Married on 10/20/2013

Miranda St. John was a pleasure to work with. She met with us to show us an examples of what the chairs would look like and followed through on everything that we asked. She was very easy to get a hold of with any questions and everything was set-up accordingly. She helped make our day one to remember.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you David and Shirley! You were wonderful to work with and I loved all your design ideas and how beautiful your reception was.
    Sincerely, Miranda

Susie · Married on 09/07/2013

The silver chiavari chairs with black cushions, silver pintuck linens, black napkins and special sparkly tablecloth for the cake table made my daughters wedding reception look magical! Miranda is wonderful to work with and her set up and take down service was a life saver!

Jayne · Married on 08/31/2013

It was very easy working with Miranda during such a stressful time. The chairs were delivered on time and were easy to set up and take down. She even delivered all the way to Hollister. I would recommend her to any of my friends!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for recommending me Jayne! I loved your winery wedding!

Cristhian · Married on 08/31/2013

Who would have ever thought finding the perfect color Chivari chairs would be such a hassle?! When I found Miranda St. John online, not only did they have exactly the color that I was looking for (they had many options not just 3 or 4 like the other rental companies), but they had them at such a great price! I immediately contacted Miranda with questions and to request a quote, and within hours I had everything I needed for my wedding. Her responsiveness to my initial inquiry and ALL my questions leading up to the wedding was beyond any service I'd have ever received. She handled everything, including coordinating directly with the Event Director to figure out drop off/pick up times, where to deliver, set up, etc. All I know is that when I walked into the reception, the place looked amazing. Chivari chairs add such a beautiful touch. Splurge on this detail. You won't regret it. Specially if you work with Miranda.

Thank you Miranda for your great service!

Chante · Married on 08/24/2013

It is so nice to have confidence in your vendors. One thing that is always hard about working with new vendors is not knowing if they'll fall through. Since day one Miranda would bend over backwards to assure my hesitations and answer all questions. And i was only renting chairs!
    She drove to my work to show me actual chair samples. Her company delivered, setup and picked up the chairs from my venue and worked with the location for scheduling. It was so seamless.
    She is just wonderful to work with and has a very pleasant demeanor. She absolutely had my confidence after our first meeting together. Plus, she had the best prices around!
    Thanks Miranda!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Chante! You were a delight to work with.
    My very best wishes for you and your husband.
    Sincerely,
    Miranda

Miranda was very easy to work with - very professional and fast in response! I've wanted to rent gold Chaivari chairs for the wedding but the quotes that I received from other vendors had me debating. It wasn't until 2 weeks before the wedding where I stumbled onto a forum that recommended her. She offered a great package deal that made me decide to book it immediately. She was able to accommodate with such a short notice and still maintained great service throughout. I hope this post can help all the future brides out there as it did for me. I highly recommend!

Danyell · Married on 04/20/2013

Miranda's Chivari chairs are absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. She was always very professional and accommodated any changes I requested. My chairs arrived on time an made my wedding look great. I would highly recommend her for any rentals to compliment your wedding she is super sweet to work with.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Miranda St John Party Rentals's reply:

Danyell, Thank you! You planned such a beautiful wedding, and I loved working with you. Have a fun and romantic honeymoon, and a joyous married life!
    Sincerely,
    Miranda

ashley · Married on 02/23/2013

Miranda and her team were a dream to work with! They were wet professional and they communicated very well with us. We rented beautiful chiavari chairs for a beautiful price! Our wedding day was perfect! Thanks for everything, Miranda and team! :)

I really wanted gold chiavari chairs. I have always loved them, but I was worried about the price because my (now!) husband and I have such large families. Miranda made that happen at a price we could afford with amazing service. I looked at others and I really did not like their customer service and the other ones were just too expensive. I am way beyond pleased with Miranda St John. And I love the efficiency. My wedding was gorgeous. Thank you Miranda!

Corinne · Married on 07/16/2010

Had a great experience with Miranda renting beautiful chiavari chairs for my wedding. The value was exceptional, Miranda provided everything as discussed, and I had absolutely zero stress about this part of my wedding. I recommend Miranda St John rentals without hesitation.

Leana · Married on 07/02/2016

Miranda is a dream to work with. She not only had everything I needed but gave me quality advice on current wedding styles. She arranged the delivery and pickup directly with the venue relieving me of any concerns. Her products were like new and truly set a romantic tone for my son's wedding. Miranda went above and beyond with advice and instruction for us to accomplish a beautiful finish. I highly, without reservation, recommend Miranda for you rental needs. You won't regret it.

I can't say enough about Miranda and her team. Miranda was extremely responsive and the delivery of the chairs for our wedding went well - no complaints.
    They're prices are slightly higher than their (biggest?) competitor in the area - but I had a very tough time getting in touch with the competitor. So, I'm glad Miranda was available and able to provide the number of chairs we needed.
    I'd user her team again - in a heartbeat.

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

Miranda helped with our wedding back in June 2011 and she was wonderful to work with. She is a true expert in her industry and I was able to rely on her with questions and advice in every arena. Her responsiveness and professionalism was impeccable and is she so warm at the same time. When you are getting married you feel that the world should revolve around you and even though that's a high expectation to have Miranda made me feel this way. She made the day stress free and went on without a hitch.

Alina · Married on 12/19/2009

I used Miranda St. John Party Rental Services for my wedding in December 2009. I rented Gold Chiavari Chairs with cushions and table cloths.

Miranda met with me at a coffee shop near my house and brought samples of everything with her, EVEN a chair! She was very pleasant to work with and was extremely responsive.

Her prices were the best I've seen for chairs, so I booked her services.

Everything was delivered, set up and picked up on time. The chairs were good quality, though some had scratches, probably because they are not stored in individual cases. (I only noticed, don't think many of my guests did.)

Overall, I would diffidently commend her services!