Mirage Reviews

102 | Maryland Heights, MO

102 Reviews for Mirage

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Mirage was the first vendor we booked and one of our "must haves" for our wedding. We had heard them perform at a friend's wedding the year before ours and we knew we had to have them. Darren was great to work with through the entire process and it was clear that he wanted to get every detail right and make the performance unique and special for us. The night of our wedding everyone had a blast dancing to the music. The band members all had great attitudes and looked like they were having as much fun as the wedding guests all night long! They play such a wide variety of songs and even learned a few special requests for us! All around class act! We got so many compliments on the band and I even saw some of our other vendors stopping by to make sure they had Mirage's card!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Mirage's reply:

Ashely....it doesn't get much better than that. Thank you so much for taking the time to review the band. We were honored to be part of your special day and wish you all the best....

Steve · Married on 11/08/2014

Awesome job! Everyone loved the band!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Steve for the kind words, always good to hear from our clients!

We loved mirage. They kept the dance floor full and were really easy to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2014

WOW! That is all I can say about these guys. From day one these guys were incredibly responsive, professional, and only concerned with making our day a dream come true. They kept in contact with us for about a year leading up to the wedding; making sure that any and all questions were answered. In addition, they had a phone consultation with me a week before the wedding and got our entire day of timeline down to the smallest detail to make sure that they were taking care of what needed to be. They know what they are doing! They did a great job Emceeing and were an absolute blast on our night. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire time and we still have guests calling us to ask who they were because they were so good. They played all of our first dance songs and learned them for us a week before the wedding--- AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. It is really hard choosing a band and my husband and I and our families are HUGE music fanatics. These guys went above and beyond our expectations. Don't think twice about booking them! Thanks to Darren, Lou and the whole band. Our reception was what it was because of you guys!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jill · Married on 09/27/2014

Great band to work with all around from start to finish! They made the process simple, which was greatly appreciated due to the long "to do" list we had to accomplish for the wedding. Vocalists were fantastic, the song choices were perfect, and their professionalism was spot on. I would certainly recommend Mirage for any event!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Mirage's reply:

JIll....thanks for your very kind words and more importantly, thank you for making Mirage part of your special day. All the best to you.

Paige · Married on 09/06/2014

Mirage band was perfect for our wedding day. The dance floor was packed all night & our guest continue to talk about how awesome the entertainment was. Thank you mirage for giving us everything we wanted & more! We can't wait to work with you for future events!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Mirage's reply:

Hello Paige...how nice of you to review the band with such kind words. We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mo and Tom · Married on 08/16/2014

We have never seen such a crowded dance floor at a recreation! We had so many people comment on how much fun they had! We highly recommend Mirage!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Mirage's reply:

Tom and Mo...thanks for the kind words, we certainly enjoyed being part of your special day! All the best to you two.

Very easy to work with. All around great band!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Jenny for sharing your review. Hope you are both doing well.

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2014

Hiring Mirage was one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding reception! Not only are they talented but everyone was so friendly and professional. My guests loved them and even 6 weeks later are still raving about how great the band was. If I got one call I got 12 asking me what there name was again and where I found them.
    They by far made my event unforgettable. Between pulling together special songs for my hubby and I to dance to and allowing my dad to come on stage and sing butterfly kisses to me, I can't imagine anything making this night more special. This was the best money I spent on the whole night!! Well worth it and I hope to have another event in the future worthy of hiring them again. I would suggest them to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Mirage's reply:

WOW.....Jessica, thank you for that wonderful review. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. On behalf of Mirage, we wish you all the best. Darren

Kent and Ellen · Married on 06/21/2014

We love your band and look forward to seeing you again in August at our niece s wedding Aug 16. We have enjoyed many compliments regarding your performance. Thank you

Sent on 07/15/2014

We initially came across Mirage when researching local bands, and after hearing them play at a summer series, we knew we wanted to book them. We primarily worked with Darren and Lou throughout the process and they were WONDERFUL! They are friendly, personable, professional, and very talented. I felt that their pricing was great considering their reputation and talent. We received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our guest, and several have asked for their contact information for their own events. If you're considering Mirage, go see them play as soon as possible because they book up quickly.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 05/10/2014

Mirage did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding! We honestly, couldn't be happier with how much enthusiasm, energy,and willingness to be flexible Darren (the drummer) and the band was. We had them do a string trio on the patio during cocktail hour, which was amazing, and they did a great job with dinner music (more big-band, relaxed) AND dancing music alike! Highly recommended - we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/04/2014

Mirage did an amazing job at my wedding, every song they played was perfect. The band was very enthusiastic and did a great job of pleasing the crowd, the dance floor was packed all night. To this day my guests are talking about what a great job the band did. I would most definitely recommend Mirage for anyone who is looking to hire a band.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Sarah, Mirage was honored to be part of your special day.

Patty · event on: 02/08/2014

Very talented band! Very entertaining! Had everyone dancing within minutes. They really enjoy entertaining and had a lot of fun amongst themselves and with the crowd.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Mirage played my reception back in 2012 and also did my friend's reception in December of 2013. I should have written a review right after my wedding, but thought this was a great opportunity to share my thoughts. Quite simply, they are truly an amazing band. We actually had a contract with another band and then found Mirage. To us, it was worth losing the deposit to have them play our reception. Professional in look and sound, easy to work with and just a fun group to be around is what they are all about.
    If you are a bride and looking for an exceptional band, Mirage is THE band for you.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Jeff and Richelle · Married on 12/21/2013

Mirage was wonderful!! They really involved the crowd and made it a personal experience for the bride and groom. Everyone was talking about how great the band was and how much fun they had at the wedding!! Mirage made the day even better than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 12/23/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/25/2013

There are not enough words to describe how happy we were to have Mirage play at our reception.
    Music was THE most important detail of our wedding reception, so we took our time and researched and listened to at least 6 bands - all of which we went and listened to live. Hands down, Mirage was the best. While I do not know the 'music business', it's interesting to note how many bands claim to being the best variety band, premiere dance band, number one in town................
    All that hype aside, my bridesmaids (and countless others) are STILL talking, almost two months later, how much they enjoyed the band. A few of the band members came out in to the crowd and involved a few of our guests in a song. We were fortunate to capture that fun moment on video - thanks Amanda!

Not only does Mirage put on a great evening of entertainment, but the leader of the band was superb to work with, leaving no detail to be missed during the planning process.
    I could write a book, but I think you get the idea of how wonderful we think they are.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Ellen · Married on 10/12/2013

Amazing! Darren was so great to work with prior to the wedding and their performance night of was beyond expectations. Everyone was on the dance floor and the vocals were amazing. I have received so many compliments from every age group in attendance. They really did a fantastic job and kept the party going.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Krystal · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Mirage! They were extremely professional and perfectly accommodated our requests. They kept guests, young and old, on the dance floor all evening. We had several family members and friends tell us that the band was the best they've ever seen at a wedding. They even allowed my father-in-law to sing with them for the mother/son dance. Lou, Darren, and the rest of the group were wonderful - stop your search and book this band! - Krystal and Curt, married 10/5/13

Sent on 11/06/2013

If you want to hire a great band that will listen to your needs and entertains your guests, Mirage is it. All my guests at the wedding loved them. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2013

Mirage was not only accommodating in every way but they took the extra step to personalize our wedding to make it even more special. By far the BEST group of people and band in St. Louis!!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Brett · Married on 03/22/2013

They put on a fantastic show. Still getting emails from our guests telling us how much they enjoyed the band.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Leah · Married on 08/20/2011

Wonderful! Had people on the dance floor all night. Got so many compliments from guests. Great sound!

Sent on 09/11/2011

Emma · Married on 11/04/2017

Mirage helped make our wedding a wonderful event! Their high energy, great sound and exceptional service made it an unforgettable evening. They even let the groom and I get up and sing on stage with them! We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a band that will get the crowd dancing at their event.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Emma for sharing your thoughts, we had such a great time at your reception. All the best to you!

Mirage was amazingly flexible in understanding our needs and accommodating us (from holding a semi private session for us to listen to them to driving 3 hours out of town for our wedding!) We couldn't have been happier with our choice. Our wedding was in July and we are still getting compliments on how much everyone enjoyed them! Several guests at our wedding liked them so much they took their card. Due to the location of our wedding in central Illinois, we looked at bands in both Chicago and St. Louis. The value we got from Mirage for what they charged was unbeatable. We have been recommending them to family and friends!

Sent on 12/30/2013