Minuta Photography Reviews

2 | Redondo Beach, CA

2 Reviews for Minuta Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

My husband and I had an engagement session with Will of Minuta Photography. He was very professional, friendly, and a fun photographer to spend time with. We are both camera shy and are use to being the photographer not the subject. Will eased us into the shoot and created a very comfortable atmosphere. He let us bring in our own style and personality but also had a ton of suggestions when we were lost as to what to do. He has an eye for the perfect moment and captures it well. We ended up with a bunch of wonderful moments captured which will be cherished forever. We even used one of our favorite photos from Minuta for the wedding easel on our special day. Now? It hangs on our wall! :) On a professional level, Minuta is very responsive, easy to work with, and have pretty reasonable prices compared to the competition. As a photographer myself, I am very picky about who I trust to hire and I have no doubts with Minuta. They will not disappoint and will only leave you with a pleasant experience and beautiful memories captured for whatever event or photo session you may have.

Sent on 05/28/2011

Jess · Married on 08/01/2010

Will and Ryan of Minuta Photography did an amazing job at our wedding, capturing every sweet and hilarious moment. They were really flexible with our requests. We had a small space but wanted a photo studio at the wedding and they were able to find a way to get us that photo studio. It turned out amazing and was so much fun for our guests to use. They also did our engagement photos and are really easy to work with. My husband and I are kind of camera shy but they somehow made us look like pros!

Sent on 02/09/2011