Minted Reviews

1,943 Reviews for Minted

1943

• RikiC

Rikic 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding invitations - tropical theme!

I have been using Minted for years, for my Christmas pictures, party invitations and moving updated address notice! So when it came to finding my wedding invitations, I knew I would find what I was looking for with Minted! My invites captured the tropical theme that was my destination wedding! Loved them! And the gold lined pineapples made for a special touch 馃憣 Thank you! Riki C

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Riki

Riki 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Destination Wedding

I have been using Minted for years, for my Christmas pictures, party invitations and moving updated address notice! So when it came to finding my wedding invitations, I knew I would find what I was looking for with Minted! My invites captured the tropical theme that was my destination wedding, in Key ! Loved them! And the gold lined pineapples made for a special touch 馃憣 Thank you! Riki C

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Kait

Kait Reynolds 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful invitations!

Minted was incredibly easy to use! We stored all of our addresses in their online tool, and designed our invitations based on one of their samples.

They allow you to customize parts, review sessions with designers, and help you create something that will match your theme perfectly.

If you want ease, use Minted!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Butschek 路 Married on 02/08/2020

So many options

It may seem overwhelming to have so many options, but it also means you can find exactly what suits your style. The quality is amazing and the independent artists are so talented!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 02/08/2020

Invitations were exactly what we wanted

Very happy with the fact that we chose to get our invitations from Minted. They were simple (our taste) but looked really nice and at an extremely great price point.

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Doan 路 Married on 02/07/2020

Great invitations

Using the Minted website was so easy and there were so many options to choose from! I love that the designer makes a proof just for you with any corrections or changes you would like before sending to print. Also having everything match like the place cards and the table numbers is great too.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Samantha 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Unique and beautiful invites

We did the all-in-one invites and they were unique and beautiful. We loved how different they were. They were high quality and arrived quickly. I was even able to use a coupon code for ordering which helped save money.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Streett2020

Amy Consolatore 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Loved them

Loved our wedding invitations! They had a ton of options for customizing, but we fell in love with their design called "Adventurous". I loved that they addressed the envelopes for us as well!! It was a really beautiful touch and saved me from all that writing!!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Daphnie

Daphnie 路 Married on 01/26/2020

Beautiful Invintations

For my wedding I always said, "there was something to be said about a simple elegance" and with Minted I was able to find invitations that perfectly demonstrated that and set the tone to my guests.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Nicole

nicole 路 Married on 01/25/2020

Great online service

We order our invitations and loved them

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Breanna

Breanna 路 Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful Invitations

The Minted website was very easy to navigate and there were so many beautiful designs to pick from - much more of a variety compared to other online invitation companies. The invitations looked exactly as described and pictured. Shipping was quick. I was very happy with the gold foil on the invitations as well. Also, minted was generous with sending me coupon codes or savings so I did not need a large budget to get the invites I wanted.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Koudelka 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Stunning in every way

I am shocked at the amazing quality of my Mint Save the Dates. The price was extremely reasonable, (as they were running 30% off promotion at the time of purchase on save the dates). and the quality is simply stellar. I also allowed for the Mint to print my guests names and addresses on the envelope, and it seriously looks as if it was done by a calligraphist. I highly recommend utilizing this complimentary feature.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Wallace 路 Married on 01/17/2020

Easy to use, amazing product

I have now used Minted for our event invitations, holiday cards, and thank you cards and each item has far exceeded my expectations! The only thing to note is the "custom stamps" you order through minted will say customization by Minted on them. Some people do not like all the additional text, but I did not mind it at all! Will be a loyal minted customer for years to come.

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan Gendron 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Best invites around

We used Minted for our Save the Dates, RSVPs, Rehearsal Dinner invites and Thank You Notes. I was incredibly impressed with each set that we ordered! Not only was customer service wonderful with getting our proofs ready and adjusting to our needs, but the quality was beyond phenomenal without breaking the bank. The selection was huge and we can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan Bollhorst 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Quick, easy and cheap!

We were on a pretty tight budget and invitations got us nervous. Our guest count was super high and we need something affordable. Minted allowed us to have beautiful invites and a great price.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 12/30/2019

Best selection

Minted has the best selection of save the dates and invites! Once all our rsvps are in I can鈥檛 wait to use them for place card and table numbers too!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Frank

Frank 路 Married on 12/28/2019

Pretty and easy to personalize!

We used minted for our save the dates, invitations, menu cards, name places and website. It was very easy to personalize and very fast service!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan 路 Married on 12/21/2019

Met all of our printing needs

Everything came so promptly, was packaged appropriately so nothing was bent or ripped and there鈥檚 always a decent sale or coupon code in your email to save a few bucks.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Madison

Madison Kirst 路 Married on 12/21/2019

Perfect Save the Dates and Addressing

We used them for our Save the Dates because they were running a bit of a discount. It was super helpful that they addressed all the envelopes as well. Made packaging and mailing a breeze, and they looked amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Mackenzie 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Easy and perfect

I absolutely love the options that they had for us. They were beautiful. We have a 20s themed wedding so finding the perfect invitation was a little more difficult. We had options and loved what we decided on.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Paige 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Great Value & Easy Wedding Invitations

We used Minted for our save the dates and wedding invitations. The process to pick & create the cards was super easy! Once I signed up for an account I received a ton of coupons that helped make them affordable. I would highly recommend Minted!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Missy Dalby 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Easy to use, good value, great quality

Loved our invitations and especially our custom wedding website! Great value and super easy to use.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kathryn Caine 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Everything Was Amazing!

I love Minted and I'm not sure what everyone else is talking about! We ordered our entire wedding invitation suite, including our Save the Dates, from Minted. It was awesome! My husband and I mixed and matched everything from our suite to our menus to our ceremony programs and didn't have one mistake or issue with Minted at all. We did opt to see proofs prior to having them shipped, but it didn't slow down our delivery time at all - we always received everything well ahead of the estimated delivery date. Thank you, Minted, for being awesome! We're looking forward to ordering our thank you notes and future Christmas cards with y'all!

• Haley

Haley Ward 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Quick and Easy

I ordered everything we need for our big day from minted. We received a ton of compliments on the quality of the invitations along with how they loved the design. They were easy to order and came quickly in the mail which elevates a lot of stress during planning a wedding.

Catherine Pavilack 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Pleasant surprise

I was truly surprised at our experience with Minted, considering the large size of the company. Not only were the invitations truly beautiful, but also the customer service was great. When there was an issue with our order, they quickly corrected the issue and refunded us in good faith for more than we expected. Great example of exceptional service - great job!