Mint DJ Events Reviews

Mint DJ Events 5
Mint DJ Events 6

Maggie · Married on 06/27/2015

Alex was AMAZING!!!!

He provided music and microphones for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The music absolutely represented my husband and I as well as proved to be a hit with all of our guests. At the end of the ceremony, Alex actually helped out with the music and microphones for a surprise to me. During dinner he found soft, mellow yet contemporary music that allowed our guests to converse but still enjoy the songs. Alex made it a point to provide a playlist that appealed to all of our guests. EVERYBODY danced the night at away!

Prior to the wedding Alex would respond almost immediately to any of our emails and was always available via email or phone. He was attentive to our needs and was absolutely affordable!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kara · Married on 06/20/2015

Alex did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. Guests were dancing the entire night...we even ended up extending the reception! We gave Alex very little direction in what to play and from the start we was able to feel out the room and play music that appealed to everyone! We are so thankful that Alex was the DJ at our wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Alex!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Allison · Married on 06/13/2015

Alex did an amazing job as a DJ for our wedding! I highly recommend Alex and Mint DJ Events. We contacted him after a friend saw him DJ at another wedding and told us we had to hire him. Even though we planned our wedding from out of state, it was very easy to get in touch with him during our wedding planning process. The online planner was a really convenient way for us to add info about our wedding, song requests, and music preferences from afar. He truly went above and beyond to make our wedding reception flow smoothly with the sound, toasts, introduction, and music. We received many compliments from both our younger friends and our older relatives about how much they enjoyed the music at our reception. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Andrew · Married on 05/30/2015

We were so happy to have found this DJ team, couldn't have asked for anything better! The online planner was so convenient and easy to use. We did the planning from long distance but Alex was more than willing to meet/phone in to talk about details. AJ was our DJ and was absolutely fantastic! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and so many of our guests told us it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend this team for your wedding! Thanks so much for making our day amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jen · event on 05/29/2015

Alex and his DJs from Mint DJ events were fantastic for our event. They provided tons of great music throughout the entire event and were very flexible and willing to work with our specific needs. Great to work with- highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Alex was hands down one of the best vendors we worked with during our wedding. He went above and beyond in helping us customize all of our favorite music for our special day. Any time we wanted something changed or customized Alex and Mint DJs were there to accommodate in the most professional manner possible. If you are planning a wedding or any other special event I would highly recommend Alex and Mint DJs, top notch second to none. We had so many compliments from those at our reception about how awesome the music was and well Alex kept the flow of the party going all night!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Kelley · event on 05/16/2015

I had a great experience with this DJ. Alex is very professional and easy to work with. He accommodated any requests that were made. I had several students tell me that it was the best DJ they've had at a school dance/prom. I will definitely use this service in the future.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Carla · Married on 05/09/2015

I could not have asked for a better DJ! Alex was professional, fun, and attentive. All music selection and payment was done through his website which was so easy! He was flexible and willing to do anything we wanted, but also provided guidance when we were unsure of timing/traditions, etc. He isn't an "in your face MC", instead provides the perfect amount of direction and really lets the music do the talking. He is also just an all around nice guy. To top it off, his services were very affordable, even with the extra charge for travel (2.5 hours). I highly recommend Alex and Mint DJ Productions!! Believe the hype!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kasey · Married on 05/02/2015

All of my wedding guests are still talking about how great the DJs were at our wedding. Our dance floor was packed the entire night .. no one wanted to leave! By far the best wedding reception EVER and I am not just saying that because it was mine. If you're getting married and want your guests to dance and have a good time you will not go wrong with Local Motion Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 01/31/2015

Alex was great to work with! He was really flexible, fun, and professional. We used him for both the ceremony and the reception, and were extremely pleased with both! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Liz · Married on 09/13/2014

Alex Nepa did a great job djing at my wedding! He listened to what I wanted, and we got a lot of comments from our guests about how good he was!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

Alex was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding. He offered to meet in person, Skype or photo. He wanted to make sure he understood our style and would meet our needs. We had access to an online portal so we could request songs prior to the wedding day. We shared this link with family and friends and people requested songs ahead of time. We received many compliments about our DJ on our wedding day and even weeks afterwards. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Rich · event on 07/12/2014

Very professional and friendly, modern equipment and awesome sound. Worked with us in advance to ensure everything went smoothly and to provide a personal touch. Provided a great atmosphere and engaged the guests through interactions.

Jacqui · Married on 06/14/2014

Alex was fantastic to work with! super motivated and talented individual. he was very flexible with music choices and was very enthusiastic when given special requests.

so many comments from my entire guest list about how awesome the DJ was and I can honestly say without a doubt that there was not one moment during my wedding reception when the dance floor wasn't packed. I even found myself dancing on the carpet at one point because there was no room!!

one of my groomsmen actually sat down to pull out his phone and list all the amazing songs Alex played throughout the night. he was getting married a couple months after and said he "wanted this exact playlist"

Highly recommend!!! Thank you Alex!

Sent on 12/04/2014

AJ · Married on 08/03/2013

I would highly recommend Mint DJ Events and DJ Alex Nepa for a wedding or any special event. We hired Alex to DJ and emcee at my sister Kelly's wedding in August of 2013. My family was so impressed that we immediately hired Alex for my sister Katie's upcoming wedding. Two words come to mind when I think about Mint DJ Events: professionalism and expertise. Alex is an absolute pro and delivered the perfect wedding performance. I've been to a lot of family weddings over the years, and I had never seen my family dance so much, ages 7 to 70. Five stars out of five.

Meade · Married on 08/02/2013

We sought out Alex as our wedding DJ as he was recommended by a friend who heard him DJ at a wedding they were at. Well we were not disappointed as he lived up to our expectations. He was everything we were looking for in a wedding DJ. He fit our style perfectly. He made the process of selecting / requesting music very easy for us prior to the wedding. It was very convenient to Skype with him for our planning and he was quick to respond to all our questions via email and phone. Our guests were so impressed that they were asking about him, and some of our already married friends said they wish they had him as their DJ for their wedding.
    I highly recommend Alex as a DJ for a wedding or any event! He will keep your guests on the dance floor!!

Joanna · Married on 05/25/2013

Alex did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was super easy to work with beforehand, we met once in person and once through Skype all the while keeping in contact through email. We also had him do the music for our ceremony which worked out really well. All the music he played at the reception was amazing, the dance floor was packed the entire time. He really was able to pinpoint the type of music myself and my husband like while also mixing in some older classics. He really emphasized the fact that if upbeat music is playing and everyone is on the dance floor he wouldn't want to bring down the mood with a slow song and he was so right. Everyone was dancing the entire night. I wish I had a CD of all the songs so I could relive the entire night, I'm still getting compliments on how great the music was!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2013

Music was very important to us and Alex was the perfect fit! We met him at a coffee spot in State College and as soon as we chatted with him, we knew he was the DJ for us. He is not only professional and knowledgeable about the dos and don'ts of the DJ business, but he is also relaxed and fun. The party did NOT stop when he was behind the table. It was exactly what we wanted!! Thank you Alex!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Roberta · Married on 10/06/2012

Alex DJ'd my son's wedding and was an absolute professional and entertainer. In addition to DJing the reception, he also was asked to provide all of the audio duties for the ceremony and did so with pleasure; even taking special requests for songs and introductions. There would be zero hesitation tk recommend Alex if somebody were to ask me for the very best DJ in the area.

Brad · Married on 10/06/2012

Being a Penn State Alumni, Alex was on the top of my list for who I wanted to DJ my wedding. He graciously blocked the date a year or so in advance and was beyond meticulous in asking questions to ensure he met every one of our desires. When I say that the music at our wedding was perfect, it is an understatement: the song selection, the transitions and mixes between songs, the crowd interaction, and master-of-ceremony duties he took with pleasure.

I cannot even keep track of how many of our guests had enthusiasm toward the job that Alex did. He has the perfect combination of experience, passion, and professionalism that it takes to be the life of your party.

Becky · Married on 08/11/2012

Alex and his team did a great job with our wedding! Even though we kept changing my mind about song selections until the day of the actual wedding, they rolled with it and Alex made sure he played everything we requested. We were provided with the ambiance / mood we were looking for, and had every one of our guests up and dancing at some point throughout the night! The price was more than reasonable for the service we got -- the planning was made to be easy for us from start to finish. It was nice to be able to put our complete trust in Alex and his team, especially given the significant role they were to play in our wedding -- music is something that can literally make or break a wedding, and these guys nailed it for us. We were amazed at how great of a job they did at reading us as a couple and reading our guests as the night went on, and then blending the music selections accordingly. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • W

Will · Married on 06/30/2012

What else can I say, Alex is awesome! I have hired him for several events including my own wedding. As a DJ myself for many years, it goes without saying I was very picky about who I chose to DJ my wedding. Alex takes all the time in the world to ensure your special day is exactly as you pictured it. He ensures that everything you ask for is included. Alex adds his own flair to the day through not only his DJing talent, but also his amicable personality. It did not take long until every single guest was up on the dance floor. It was actually difficult to end the night because everyone was having such a great time. Without a doubt, I would hire Alex again in a second. He is your only option if you want top notch entertainment at your event.

Colleen · Married on 06/15/2012

Alex was excellent to work with! We had so many complements about the music at our wedding! Highly recommend !

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2012

Alex was fantastic!!! From the minute that we inquired he was quick to respond, affordable pricing & great customer service! Alex was able to assist with ceremony sound, all of our lighting and DJ the wedding. ALL of our friends were asking about him! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. He was SO fantastic that our venue had never used him before and he is now the DJ they use on their vendor list. We are bringing him to Washington DC for my sisters wedding in a few weeks and we could not be more excited to dance the night away with him as the DJ! When hiring Alex you will NOT be sorry! He was the best investment that we made on our big day! THANKS ALEX FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Cory · Married on 05/26/2012

DJ was awesome leading up to the wedding and during the event itself. He listened to our music preferences and the feel we wanted at our wedding reception. He was flexible and even stayed an extra hour to keep the party going. I have never been to another wedding with a DJ as good as him.