Minister Steve of PA Reviews

61 | Mechanicsburg, PA

61 Reviews for Minister Steve of PA

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2017

Minister Steve of PA was absolutely great! He incorporated my daughter into our ceremony and it was amazing! Thank you so much!

Jade · Married on 08/26/2017

Right from the start, Steve was such a perfect fit for my partner and I. We wanted a small, private and personal ceremony outside and Steve more than delivered. He showed us examples of other ceremonies and customized one to perfection for us! It was so beautiful and heartwarming; A true reflection of our love. Steve was always easy to communicate with, whenever we needed it. He brings a light hearted, easy going approach to all of his work that he is so passionate about. He is punctual and so supportive of anything that you need. We truly value him being part of our ceremony and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Sweetest wedding eva! So happy to have married you guys! Luv ya!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

Steve was amazing!!! He had a great sense of humor and performed the ceremony perfectly!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Thanks Lisa! :)

Carl · Married on 06/10/2017

It was simpley the best day of my life and minster Steve made my day so smooth with all his help and enjoyed lunch with him a all afterwards it truly was a sepical day thank you minster Steve

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Carl, my one and only Irish wedding and one I will never forget! Congrats on being a daddy very VERY soon! :)

Rachael · Married on 05/14/2017

Wonderful experience! Steve was everything we could have hoped for! What a generous, thoughtful, caring man. We were lucky to have him marry us. He contacted us several times and made sure everything was personalized to us as much as we liked. Truthfully, we didn't have to do much at all. He wrote us a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't have been happier with him. And all of this on Mother's Day, too. Wonderful man, do not hesitate to hire him, we were so happy and got many compliments from our family members on how beautiful our ceremony was!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you sooooooo much Rachel!! You have really helped me get this ministry off the ground and I could not be more grateful to you and Kelly for help!

Clarissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Awesome service. He is very open and honest. Very friendly and open to ideas. Simply a blast as a person and he becomes a part of your extended family.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Since I'm family, can I borrow some money?? LOL Love you both! Invite me and Lady Minister Steve up one day!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Minister Steve was amazing!

Minister Steve was absolutely amazing. He took the time to really get to know my husband and I before he put together the perfect ceremony for us. He made sure to answer any questions we had before our wedding day so that we knew everything would go smoothly. I would highly recommended him to anyone. He was the perfect person to officiate our wedding and I’m so glad we found him. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • katrina.hansen

Katrina · Married on 04/28/2018

Minister Steve was the perfect officiant for us! We knew we were going to hire him by the end of our first phone call since he really seemed to pick up on what we were looking for right away-- a customized ceremony with a little bit of humor and that would reflect who we are with very minimal religious references ( just enough to appease the grandparents, and his recommendations for those were spot on). After I sent him some more input he sent me his draft of the ceremony and was totally cool with me adding in my own text to personalize it to our story. Even though he had a busy weekend he still came to run our rehearsal and handled it pretty well considering we had a huge bridal party (lots of inattentive groomsmen) and some extra spectators too. His wife came along and she was just lovely as well. The price is truly unbeatable for the value! Thanks so much, Minister Steve!

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Gloria

Gloria O. · Married on 07/12/2019

Minister Steve

We were extremely happy with Minister Steve for our 7/12/19 wedding. He tailored the service to our needs and wants and sent us a transcript of the service several weeks in advance. He was instrumental in keeping the wedding on track and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Michelle R. · Married on 09/29/2019

3.0

Great minister

Minister Steve was willing to work with us to have our ceremony just as we wanted it!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

3.6
      3.0
      2.0

Steve was a very friendly man and he did a great job with the ceremony. He created a nice sermon that fit our needs and helped make our wedding day feel very special. The only compliant is that he was a impatient and a little pushy. He expects a response right away, or else he will contact you multiple by phone and email until you respond. Then, while the groom was taking photos and getting ready for our wedding, Steve started pressuring the groom about getting a new check, because we wrote the check out to him and not the church, which we were not instructed to do so. Finally, a few months after our wedding, he sent me 2 emails asking to write a review, and I felt pressured to do so. I understand that he is trying to start a business and book jobs, but his impatient behavior was a put off. Overall, his service was very nice and he did respect our wishes.

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

I'm sorry that you feel that way. The agreed upon payment was cash before the ceremony. Most officiants work that way. We discussed this over a late breakfast which I paid for when we met in York. When I arrived at the venue and the groom gave me the check, I asked him nicely to write a new one with my church's name. At no time I felt as if I were pressuring you. In fact, the email you sent me on April 12 said 'Thank you again for your services last Saturday. We are very happy.' The emails you received about a review were from Thumbtack.com and not from me. I did mention this to the person that hired me for your wedding to expect an email from Thumbtack. I wish you all the best...