Minister Steve of PA Reviews

61 Reviews for Minister Steve of PA

• Jeff

Jeff G. · Married on 03/21/2019

Outstanding

Minister Steve was extremely professional and caring during the whole wedding ceremony process. He was quick to respond to my e-mails, and very helpful with ideas regarding the ceremony. He gave us a draft of our wedding ceremony way in advance which gave us time to review and make any modifications. He even went above and beyond by helping supply music for our wedding. He made our wedding ceremony beautiful and we are blessed to have him be part of our day.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • F

Gillian · Married on 12/31/2018

Perfect addition to our day!

Minister Steve was one of the best vendors we decided to hire for our day! He conducted our ceremony beautifully and added some humor into it! We received compliments all night specifically about how much people loved our ceremony, and how it brought quite a few of them to joyful tears. He worked with us to put together the script and let us review it a few times for any revisions when needed. We wanted our ceremony to be religious, but not strict to any specific faith, which he managed to put together for us perfectly. He stayed for our reception as well and was a great addition to the family! He really is a great person in addition to being a great wedding vendor. We were so glad we trusted the previous reviews, as he really lived up to them!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Mimister steve was amazing. My husband and i were having a small wedding on my families farm and when my stepfather passed away 3 days before the wedding minister Steve made sure to add something in our ceremony for my stepdad which meant alot to us.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Steph! Give my best to your Mom and Brian!
  • katelin

Katelin · Married on 09/29/2018

Even got his feet wet!

Our officiant cancelled a few weeks before we got married...they double booked, Steve took us on and made me feel at ease! We got married in the water, yes you read that right IN the water... Steve was flexible and worked with us to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple and quite literally got his feet wet! He made our ceremony about water. We are thankful for minister Steve and couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Minister Steve is the best!

Minister Steve did such an amazing job! He was very supportive, responsive, and had a huge part in helping my husband and I feel calm, believe it or not, on our wedding day. My husband and I wrote our own vows and my vows were to him and his daughter. I was obviously extremely nervous and during the rehearsal he had reassured me that everything will be OKAY, take deep breaths and just pretend it is only us up there when speaking. When the day finally came, and it was my turn to read my vows, I honestly felt like it was only us up there. Saying my vows to my husband and now stepdaughter felt more intimate than I anticipated which made the day extremely special to us. The day turned out perfect and Minister Steve played a part in that. We couldn't recommend him more. He will not disappoint! Thank you, Steve for everything!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much TaylorMarie! It definitely was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been a part of! God Bless You!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Minister Steve did such an amazing job and touched the hearts of all of our guests that it even convinced one guest that it was time for him to get down on one knee and propose to his girlfriend!! His beautiful words will forever be a fond memory that tied together our wedding day and started the planning of another.
    We're not from the area so we weren't familiar with Minister Steve but as soon as we met him he felt like he was already a long-time friend! Steve is truly the cherry on top of a wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Alisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Minister Steve did such a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony! My (now) husband and I were a little nervous about being in front of all of our friends and family but Steve made us feel more comfortable. He led the rehearsal the night before and went through the ceremony a couple of times so we could practice what to say and little details that we hadn’t thought of. He checked in with us before the ceremony and told us separately that it’s just the three of us up there, which really helped us both remember what the moment was about. The ceremony script, which he sent to us well in advance in case we wanted to make any changes, was catered to our family but also unique to us. He even stayed to perform a blessing at the reception, which was really nice. Overall, Minister Steve was great to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Alisha! I had a great time working with you guys! Hope to see you again soon!
    Blessings!
    Minister Steve

Angela · Married on 08/03/2018

Minister Steve was fantastic. We were so happy we went with him. He answered all our questions and gave us a few of our own. He's a great guy and really loves what he does! 100% all the way!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tamika · Married on 06/16/2018

Minster Steve was very professional and did a amazing job, he did everything we asked for in our ceremony! I was very pleased, definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks Tamika! I had a blast out there on the farm! God Bless!

Shelly · Married on 05/07/2018

Minister Steve is incredible he works with you to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed of and more. He listens to what you want in a service and he delivers. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful many people complimented on how beautiful our ceremony was.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

Steve is the most sweetest and caring minister!! He made sure everything was perfect! He also checked in on me And my now husband, from time to time leading up to our wedding day. And even on my wedding day he asked how everything was going. I couldn't have asked for a better man to do the job. You will not be disappointed hiring Steve! I cannot thank you enough! xoxo

Sent on 05/18/2018

Camille · Married on 03/10/2018

Minister Steve was a great addition to our wedding and he fit in like family. We look forward to sharing more opportunities with him.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Coleen · Married on 02/17/2018

Minister Steve was nothing short of amazing. He took everything we said we wanted and made sure it happen!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Bernie · Married on 02/17/2018

Minister Steve was awesome! Made it to the wedding despite horrendous weather conditions. Many compliments on his great personality.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Mj · Married on 01/14/2018

Steve did a fantastic job for my husband and I. Upon initial contact he was very friendly and very responsive to every email and text. Even with a couple last minute changes to our ceremony he forged forward with only willingness to make us happy. Steve was more than willing to brave 20 degree temps for our outdoor wedding and a very hot rear with our warm and glowing fire we had going in the outdoor pavilions open stone fireplace. I would recommend him for any ceremony as he is willing to do what it takes to make your day special!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Not too mention I lost a couple of pounds in my behind! :) Thank you MJ! Was a very memorable wedding and I was honored to be a part of it!!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 12/28/2017

We reached out to Minister Steve about a month out from our wedding (and from 16 hours away in AL) and he was so easy to work with. He was able to quickly and easily incorporate all aspects that we wanted to include in the ceremony and take out parts we were not fans of. Minister Steve attended our rehearsal as well and easily connected with the wedding party. We greatly enjoyed working with him and could not have asked for a better ceremony! It was perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Kirsten! I had a great time working with you and your wedding party! God Bless!!

Larry · Married on 12/17/2017

Minister Steve was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, professional and punctual. The service was very nice and received many compliments from our families in attendance. We would not hesitate to recommend Minister Steve to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Larry! Was my pleasure to be there and meet your family. Have a very happy holiday!

Alix · Married on 11/11/2017

Minister Steve was amazing with my wife and I. He was available in a short amount of time, got to know us enough to write a beautifully tailored ceremony, and he even wore his own Avengers T-shirt to match our superhero theme despite it being only 40 degrees outside! He made sure everything was approved and/or edited by us before the day of the ceremony. He did a wonderful job himself and we didn't have to edit anything! We would definitely recommend him for others in the future, and we already have to a few coworkers in the area. Even though we don't need a minister per se to renew our vows, we're still going to invite Minister Steve to perform the ceremony. He is THAT good. Thank you, Steve!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Alix!!! Had a great time on City Island with you and Alexa and was even happier to hook you up with Tisha Landrum Photography! Hope to see you guys again soon!

Brittany · Married on 11/06/2017

Minister Steve was phenomenal to work with! From day one he was quick and attentive to planning our event and making our ceremony as personalized as possible. We are a non-religious couple who wanted a personal yet simple ceremony and the result was incredible. It was laid back, funny, and so intimate. Book Steve if you want a well oiled machine and no stress!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you for such a great review, had a great time at your wedding! God Bless!

Kathleen · Married on 10/14/2017

Minister Steve had great communication and customized our ceremony to fit our needs. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Kathleen! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon! (I KNOW YOU ARE!!)

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Minister Steve is awesome, funny, and professional. He is always available to answer questions and made our wedding day go smoothly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

I had such a blast at your wedding. Give me a call when we can get together and smoke some cigars! :)

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

Minister steve is such a great guy I would recommend him to any couple!! He is amazing

Sent on 10/13/2017

Thank you, Becky! :)

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2017

Minister Steve made our ceremony exactly as we envisioned it. He was always quick to get back to me when I had a question.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Technology is a wonderful thing! I always try to respond ASAP because I know how important every question is! Hope all is well Nicole!

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2017

Minister Steve was wonderful. He was understanding and made sure we had the exact vows we wanted. He personalized the ceremony to fit us. I look forward to seeing him again when we renew our vows!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve was awesome to work with. He is very easy going and will construct your ceremony in which ever way you would like it be. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You wont regret it! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Awwww...thank you so much Ashley!! Happy to have been there for you guys and look forward to seeing you again!