MiniDJ Reviews

4 Reviews for MiniDJ

• Jen

Jen H. · Married on 02/27/2021

‪This is the future!‬

‪We’d been to enough of our friends’ weddings to know that we weren’t wanting to pay thousands of dollars for a DJ when we started looking for entertainment for our own event. When we first found MiniDJ we were a little skeptical because the price was so low, but we figured that it was worth a shot. Wow! Were we ever impressed! The MiniDJ system was amazing! It really is better than any DJ we’d ever heard. We’d planned on playing music off of our Spotify playlist for the event, but the MiniDJ system had such great playlists built in that we hardly used our own playlists. Plus, our guests loved being able to choose their own songs. This is a no-brainer, it costs less and is better than any DJ we’ve ever heard!!!‬

Sent on 05/05/2021

Tasha K. · Married on 02/06/2021

Really fun and easy!

We decided to use the mini dj system for our wedding because our friend referred it to us. We had about 90 people at our wedding and we were looking to save a little money, $800 for a DJ was just too much. It was surprisingly easy to use, my cousin was more than happy to pick the music. It came with a bunch of playlists built-in already, and he just hooked up his phone to play a couple other songs. We kind of just let it play and everyone had a great time. I will definitely use it again if I have a party and refer it to friends.

Sent on 04/21/2021

Brittany P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Really Great Little System

My fiancée and I were having a small (about 50 people) wedding due to COVID and we were looking to keep the budget in line when we found MiniDJ. What a great system! They came and setup everything for us and there was even a walkthrough video that showed us how to use the system. My uncle did some of the announcements and played our first dance song and it sounded great! After that, we danced for hours and everyone had a great time! A really cool and really affordable option. Definitely would recommend and use again.

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Keesha

Keesha S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Perfect for us, loved it!

We used MiniDJ for a backyard wedding (with covid going on) and it was great! It probably took my brother 10 minutes to pick the music. There was music for dinner and dancing, everything we needed was on there already. I know you can hook in your phone if you need to, but we really didn’t need that. We used the wireless microphones for toasts and speeches which were really easy to use. I’m definitely glad we picked it, I’d totally use it again.

Sent on 04/23/2021