mindbodybride Reviews

4 | Los Angeles, CA

4 Reviews for mindbodybride

I would definitely book this vendor as it will take the pressure and stress out of the lead up to your wedding!! Jennifer is enthusiastic, professional and personal when it comes to helping you shape up for your big day. She has all the hints and tips, workouts and recipes, and the encouragement and inspiration that you need to be a confident, beautiful bride..mindbodybride is a wonderful resource for a pre-wedding lifestyle makeover and having everything provided from the one vendor takes the hassle out of trying to co-ordinate and compare various groups and organisations to help you be the bride that you know you can be. I cannot recommend Jennifer at mindbodybride highly enough...I guarantee that you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jennifer Dene's Wellness Program is exactly what I expected and more.

Jenn opened my eyes to many issues that I was struggling with, and with her help I was able to come up with a plan to tackle those issues. She has given me skills to carry forward through many areas of my life, and has empowered me to deal with stress, overeating, lack of motivation to exercise and lack of general emotional wellness.

I have learned to be more mindful with everything I do, from simple activities like taking the stairs or drinking more water, to more complicated issues like developing a "game plan" to tackle the days when I feel down and unmotivated.

I am so grateful for this opportunity to work with Jenn and I would recommend this program to everyone - even if you think you don't need it, you will absolutely benefit!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jennifer's programs have helped me so much before my wedding. I have lost body fat, toned up, and I feel much more relaxed and confident in myself. Her workouts are fun and easy to follow, and her recipes are delicious. Plus she has helped me to bring healthy habits into my routine that I can keep after the wedding. I'm so glad that I found MindBodyBride!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

Jenn’s Elite Bridal Wellness Program was perfect for making me look and feel great for my wedding!
    I’ve spent years with personal trainers, trying new workouts and recipes, but this is the first time I’ve really noticed significant change in my body. Not only did I lower my body fat and tone up, but my belly is the flattest it’s ever been, which made me feel super confident in my gown on my wedding day.
    Jenn provided delicious recipe suggestions and a variety of workouts which kept it fun. She tailored the content to suit my body and gave me great techniques for reducing my stress. She keeps you motivated and feeling positive through the entire program. What I learned from her on living healthy I will continue beyond my wedding and into my daily routine.

Sent on 05/24/2016