Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 3
Min Ah K. Campos 4
Min Ah K. Campos 5

Hesoo · Married on 01/08/2014

Min-Ah did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier.
    I looked amazing with my makeup. Very flawless and natural! The hair looked great and was beautifully done, too.
    I was really fortunate to have found her.

I would highly recommend Min-Ah to any future bride!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Hee Eun · Married on 11/16/2013

Minah is very professional and extremely responsive.My hair and makeup were flawless and I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked in person and in pictures! I highly recommend her for makeup and hair, she is very talented.

Sent on 01/31/2014

sujin · Married on 07/21/2013

I really liked working with Min-Ah. She really catered to my every need and made me feel so very beautiful.
    She did a wonderful job with my makeup and hair. My bridesmaids also really lloved their makeup and actually learned quite a few tips from her also! Having her come to the hotel was definitely very helpful and cut down on the stress. My makeup looked like me but elegant, fresh and still bold enough to stand out in the photos.
    thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jisun · Married on 01/05/2014

I've had a really wonderful experience with Min-Ah.
    I loved it! She was there in a very early morning, she was patience and calmness in dealing with the ordinary wedding stresses. She was very professional and friendly. I want to thank her for doing such a great job and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for talented makeup artist!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Hajin · Married on 07/30/2016

4.2

Overall Minah and Sareva were really great. They were both very flexible and were willing to start prepping the wedding party at 5am (since we had a noon wedding). Hair and makeup turned out beautifully and photographed well--my only caveat was that I wished Minah had communicated with me better on the day of as she was doing makeup. I would recommend her to others getting married in Boston.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Joy · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

I had Min-ah as my makeup and hair artist for both my wedding day and Chinese rehearsal luncheon the day before. I love how much she paid attention to details, and how good she is at getting my hair and make up done. I even got a complement from my photographer the end of the night saying how much Min-ah did a good job and my hair and make up stayed nicely all night long.
    I was advised to find an asian makeup artist for my big day since they are more familiar with the asian features. I found it hard to find a good candidate in the Boston area until Min-ah. She has numerous good reviews online and a very professional webpage. I had a trial for make up and two hair styles 6 months before my wedding, and we communicate through the next few months. I was very happy with the end result.
    We did have an unpleasant episode about 3 months before my wedding. I wanted to have hair done for my 5 bridesmaids, and hair+makeup for my mom. We initially discussed this through emails, but I forgot the send in the official contract till 3 months before my wedding. Min-ah came back and informed me that she was not able to find a second hair artist and we would need to start at 5 am the day of. I understood that this might partially due to my late submission of the final contact and the popularity of my wedding date, but having communicate with her at the initial emails as well as in the trial, I didn't expect such a problem. Long story short, Mih-ah did end up finding a hair artist to work with her on the day, but as a bride, I wished I didn't have to stress out about this. If you have a big group, confirm with Min-ah that you will need a second hair dresser as early as possible.
    My last advice is that to give Min-ah plenty of time cause she is very detail on hair and makeup. We planned two hours for my hair and make up, but ran a bit short on time towards the end. I would suggest planning to give her 2.5 hours.

Sent on 07/05/2016

1.0

Minah is absolutely great. She's sweet, talented, and responsive. Everyone in my wedding party and I (the bride) were very happy with hair and makeup. I would have rated everything as a 5 for her, yet our only trouble the day of the wedding was with time. Please note Minah arrived on site early and was working non-stop since she arrived. We had 6 people in total getting hair and make up done. Minah brought a hair stylist with her to help her, who was also very talented. Unfortunately they took too much time with everyone else and came to my room very late (despite me sending my family and bridesmaids to ask them to come up because we were so behind). This resulted in them having to rush with me and chaos last minute. I was supposed to be done with hair and make up by 12:30 (leaving some time to get dressed, take pictures with moms, bridesmaids, and leaving on time for the ceremony). However, I didn't run out of my room until 1:45. Fortunately there was no traffic and we arrived to the ceremony right at 2pm. But it was extremely stressful and it wasn't supposed to be. Minah tried her best to remain calm and still do an excellent job - I just wish they would have started on time with me or early for that matter as I was just sitting in my room waiting.

Sent on 06/14/2016